Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi (12769 Views)

Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency / Northern Muslims Still Under Colonisation – Emir Sanusi / Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by marticeus(m): 1:17pm On Apr 08
What is unlawful sex?? Is it really a sin & gambling, Nairabet and betnaija, they are all legal.
Homo is a big NO and should be frowned at just like the remaining others, envy, jealousy and wickedness. They are all equal, a sin is a sin.
Sex can never be a sin except with a minor and also without the consent of the opposite party.
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by ubee(m): 1:22pm On Apr 08
Your comprehension and communication of English language is really poor.
SaLongs1:
grin grin So you are describing yourself?
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by Eleohjo: 1:36pm On Apr 08
MrPRevailer:

Sin doesn't take people to hell, but rejecting Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

Another great lie that many simple Christians will suffer for.

Popular verse from Jesus
Mark 9:45 "If your eye cause you to sin, cut it off. It's better for your to enter heaven with one eye than that the whole body be cast cast into everlasting fire".

"Whoever call his brother a fool will be in danger of hellfire.".

Join the Lord's Chosen and hear the undiluted word of God that will save you from judgement day trouble. And ask God for the grace to keep to it.

Cutting off is what Christains do every day. There is no point in a Christian Journey were he becomes perfect and have no need of cutting off again.
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by charlsecy(m): 1:47pm On Apr 08
Iamdboss, ignis, DannyJ19
Iamdboss:
in the sight of God, all sins are equal
OK, God's mouthpieces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by SaLongs1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 08
ubee:
Your comprehension and communication of English language is really poor.
grin But you understood what I meant to the point of being Pained!
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by Tochj(m): 2:05pm On Apr 08
BeeBeeOoh:
Lamido Sanusi got it all wrong this time around because, woman was made to please man and vice versa.
But Nations practicing Homo are doing better than us
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by ignis: 2:12pm On Apr 08
charlsecy:
Iamdboss, ignis, DannyJ19OK, God's mouthpieces.

He is very correct.
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by frog12: 2:13pm On Apr 08
this man just make me LAFF today. e be like say he speak true. grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by stasius: 2:29pm On Apr 08
SonofElElyonRet:

While fornication and adultery are sins, Heterosexual sex within marriage is not a sin while no arrangement labelled marriage can validate homosexual sex in the eyes of God..

I have some questions ooh. No vex. The Bible says we should obey the government/those in authority.

Titus 3: 1= Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good work.

Romans 13: 1-5=Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment.

1 Peter 2: 13-15=
Be subject for the Lord's sake to every human institution, whether it be to the emperor as supreme, or to governors as sent by him to punish those who do evil and to praise those who do good. For this is the will of God, that by doing good you should put to silence the ignorance of foolish people.

Going by the above few passages/ extract from the bible, if a country/state/authority e.g. USA declares homosexuality legal and you go against that declaration are you going against God's words?

Just thinking.
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by judedwriter(m): 3:09pm On Apr 08
ignis:
All sins are equal in the sight of God if he exists.

God exists....

Truly no sin is bigger or smaller.

He who keeps all the law and breaks just one is guilty of all.
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by SonofElElyonRet: 3:19pm On Apr 08
stasius:

I have some questions ooh. No vex. The Bible says we should obey the government/those in authority.

Titus 3: 1= Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good work.

Romans 13: 1-5=Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment.

1 Peter 2: 13-15=
Be subject for the Lord's sake to every human institution, whether it be to the emperor as supreme, or to governors as sent by him to punish those who do evil and to praise those who do good. For this is the will of God, that by doing good you should put to silence the ignorance of foolish people.

Going by the above few passages/ extract from the bible, if a country/state/authority e.g. USA declares homosexuality legal and you go against that declaration are you going against God's words?

Just thinking.

Acts 5:29 Peter and the apostles answered, “It's necessary to obey God rather than men......."
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by free2ryhme: 3:23pm On Apr 08
MrPRevailer:

You abhorr sense.

What is the meaning of abomination in your village?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
If you disobey your parent, it's a sin.
Everybody does.

If you slap/beat your parents it's an abomination.

you reek with stupidity
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by stasius: 3:40pm On Apr 08
SonofElElyonRet:

Acts 5:29 Peter and the apostles answered, “It's necessary to obey God rather than men......."

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by Teymanhenry(f): 6:06pm On Apr 08
NoniblaqStore:
Sin is what you think it is. I believe they are no levels to it. Whereas, crime and offenses is totally different, the law interprets crimes differently with different punishments attached. No human can weigh sins, only the most High can. Meanwhile, I sell quality shirts, 3 for fifteen kay, see my thread if interested

There are bigger sins oga. Do you think I'm saying uwaka is the same sin as killing someone?
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by Crownbackhome: 12:33am On Apr 09
NoniblaqStore:
Sin is what you think it is. I believe they are no levels to it. Whereas, crime and offenses is totally different, the law interprets crimes differently with different punishments attached. No human can weigh sins, only the most High can. Meanwhile, I sell quality shirts, 3 for fifteen kay, see my thread if interested

If you don't know, there are levels of sins. In ISLAM.there is something we called QABAIR (Capital Sin)., E.g killing innocent people etc.
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by Iamanoited: 5:55am On Apr 09
THAT'S TO SAY SUCH GOVERNOR IS "LUCIFER".
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by Iamanoited: 6:03am On Apr 09
NOT KNOWING GOD IS THE GREATEST OF ALL SINS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Part Of The Country Can Break Way From 2014 — Shuluwa / Tattered National Flag At African First-Ladies’ Mission Office / ‘APC Is Panicking Over Our Strategy Meetings’ – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.