Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi (12760 Views)

Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency / Northern Muslims Still Under Colonisation – Emir Sanusi / Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by Exceed15: 10:05am On Apr 08
ignis:
All sins are equal in the sight of God if he exists.

You are not getting his messages. His words is to hypocritical leaders from certain region of the country.
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by free2ryhme: 10:11am On Apr 08
MadamExcellency:

It's not true. If sin is sin why do the punishments vary? If sin is the same, it will be injustice for different degrees of incarceration or even death sentences.

sin is different from crime and punishment under the law in state institutions
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by MadamExcellency: 10:16am On Apr 08
free2ryhme:

sin is different from crime and punishment under the law in state institutions

Which sin that Sanusi listed there that isn't a crime?

In the Holy Books, punishment for sins varies from simple restitution to death depending on the degree it inflicted pain on the society or the person on the receiving end.

It means God doesn't judge all sin to be the same.
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by free2ryhme: 10:23am On Apr 08
MadamExcellency:

Which sin that Sanusi listed there that isn't a crime?

In the Holy Books, punishment for sins varies from simple restitution to death depending on the degree it inflicted pain on the society or the person on the receiving end.

It means God doesn't judge all sin to be the same.

Make una dey deceive unaselves
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by surgical: 10:23am On Apr 08
free2ryhme:

you dey try justify the nonsense wey you do as first bank then later CBN
exactly, always misleading, he uses his gift of the gab in a dishonest way.
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by Emekajacob(m): 10:23am On Apr 08
Donaldoni:

1 John 5:16-17
16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.
17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.

Don't mind them, after all, they will say Catholic Church that classified sin into two viz mortal and venial sin doesn't know what she was doing
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by stasius: 10:27am On Apr 08
Any illegal sex is sin whether homosexuality or heterosexuality.

1 Like

Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by SaLongs1(m): 10:40am On Apr 08
ubee:
Are you trying to sound comedic when you state that Nairaland forum is - "supposed to have some of the most enlightened minds?"
Nairaland is inundated with some of the most uneducated and shallow minds we have in the country.
grin grin So you are describing yourself?
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by Sniper101(m): 10:44am On Apr 08
Well spoken like a learned id!ot.

Where in the Bible or Koran did God/Allah ever destroyed a kingdom of man because of greed?

All these undercover homosexuals and their patrons sha
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by MadamExcellency: 10:50am On Apr 08
free2ryhme:

Make una dey deceive unaselves

You are the one deceiving yourself. If someone buys something from you and promises to pay in two days but reneges, it is a crime and if he kidnaps your child for a ramson, it is a grievous sin that society may ask for the death penalty while no single human will demand the death penalty for debt
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by Puss360(f): 10:56am On Apr 08
Offpoint1:
Is homosexuality not greed and wickedness? God give us one hole but those greedy bastards wan extra-tight hole, ain't that greed and wickedness?
Lol.. wahala 🤣🤣
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by Donaldoni: 11:03am On Apr 08
free2ryhme:

continue in your sin

Go ahead and fault the Bible nah since you are more Catholic than the Pope cheesy
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by Slimlord(m): 11:04am On Apr 08
NoniblaqStore:
Sin is what you think it is. I believe they are no levels to it. Whereas, crime and offenses is totally different, the law interprets crimes differently with different punishments attached. No human can weigh sins, only the most High can. Meanwhile, I sell quality shirts, 3 for fifteen kay, see my thread if interested

I think his point is your greed and wickedness is bound to affect and disadvantage.a lot of people around you. But your fornicating and homosexuality in most cases affects just you the parties involved
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by YorubaKing: 11:06am On Apr 08
All 9ja Politicians are guilty of this.
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by free2ryhme: 11:11am On Apr 08
MadamExcellency:

You are the one deceiving yourself. If someone buys something from you and promises to pay in two days but reneges, it is a crime and if he kidnaps your child for a ramson, it is a grievous sin that society may ask for the death penalty while no single human will demand the death penalty for debt

sin is sin

crime punishable under the law are in different levels
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by blackboy(m): 11:12am On Apr 08
He is an ex KC student. If you don't gerrit forget it.
I am not saying he is gay . I attended an all boys school in Lagos just like KC. Till date I have friends that are gay but I am not. Good guys but the truth is greed wickedness etc are no worse than homosexuality. Sin is sin. Evil is evil. I can tell you stories where homosexuality played out and displayed that highest or one of great evil in upon innocent young boys. Homosexuality in that context is way more evil than any sin. It depends oo
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by free2ryhme: 11:16am On Apr 08
Donaldoni:

Go ahead and fault the Bible nah since you are more Catholic than the Pope cheesy

Sin is sin no be you go decide the level.
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:23am On Apr 08
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by MrPRevailer(m): 11:31am On Apr 08
free2ryhme:

wetin you smoke

You abhorr sense.

What is the meaning of abomination in your village?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
If you disobey your parent, it's a sin.
Everybody does.

If you slap/beat your parents it's an abomination.
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by AsaBlackheart(m): 11:46am On Apr 08
NoniblaqStore:
Sin is what you think it is. I believe they are no levels to it. Whereas, crime and offenses is totally different, the law interprets crimes differently with different punishments attached. No human can weigh sins, only the most High can. Meanwhile, I sell quality shirts, 3 for fifteen kay, see my thread if interested

Your guilt is your sin.
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by NOwazobia: 11:47am On Apr 08
Doesn't validates tolerating one more sin, which is culturally and biologically strange.
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by SonofElElyonRet: 11:48am On Apr 08
ignis:

He does...
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by SonofElElyonRet: 11:51am On Apr 08
stasius:
Any illegal sex is sin whether homosexuality or heterosexuality.
While fornication and adultery are sins, Heterosexual sex within marriage is not a sin while no arrangement labelled marriage can validate homosexual sex in the eyes of God..

1 Like

Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by Draslo(m): 11:57am On Apr 08
ignis:
How can you assume something about someone you're not even sure he exists?
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by ignis: 12:04pm On Apr 08
SonofElElyonRet:

He does...

Where is he?
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by OChimex: 12:17pm On Apr 08
BeeBeeOoh:
Lamido Sanusi got it all wrong this time around because, woman was made to please man and vice versa.
He is right, I say this all the time, if you dey fornicate, adultery, steal, lie, no difference with you and gays, all na sin.
Besides these should be the least worries of a serious govt because it's people private life that don't affect the country.
It only affects the doers. But one politician fit steal country dry causing poverty and death, and one businessmen fit import fake drugs out of greed, causing deaths too
Greed and lying by politicians, businessmen, professionals have destroyed Nigeria,
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:18pm On Apr 08
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/08/greed-wickedness-greater-sins-than-homosexuality-sanusi/
He has been commissioned to be the mouth piece for Pro LGBTQIA in the North. We all know the friendly pro LGBTQIA stance of APC since they came onboard in 2015. This is why Sanusi is saying what they the gay lobby has sent him to say.
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by BigIyanga: 12:20pm On Apr 08
alphaconde:
the catholic catechism doctrine names homosexuality as one sin that cries to GOD.

There's no way all sins are the same but then all sinners must plead mercy.

So, if its greed that you are battling with or fornication you cannot condemn a gay person
Story.
How many people died in Naija hospitals because of no medicine,bad drugs, negligence? Many all killed by corruption. How people killed by homosexuality? Zero
NEPA is bad because corruption not due to homosexuality
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:22pm On Apr 08
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/08/greed-wickedness-greater-sins-than-homosexuality-sanusi/

May Allah continue to bless him.
The lecture was solid and he's so knowledgeable of the Deen...
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by SonofElElyonRet: 12:32pm On Apr 08
ignis:

Where is he?

Everywhere... those that seek me shall find me he says.. also draw near to me and I shall draw near to you... He is as close to you as you are to him
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by Donaldoni: 12:44pm On Apr 08
free2ryhme:

Sin is sin no be you go decide the level.

You are an apostate embarassed
Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality – Sanusi by Kingson28: 12:47pm On Apr 08
ignis:

Nope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No / Allow Nigerians To Carry Guns - Christian Association Of Nigeria. / Ike Ekweremadu And Enugu Leaders In New York Meet - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.