Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Prime Minister Netanyahu Responds To The World Leaders Who Pressure Israel To St - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prime Minister Netanyahu Responds To The World Leaders Who Pressure Israel To St (1052 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs Leaders Who Will Unite Country / Magufuli, Yar’Adua, Gaddafi, Other 15 African Leaders Who Died In Office / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prime Minister Netanyahu Responds To The World Leaders Who Pressure Israel To St by coputa(m): 8:52am On Apr 08
Prime Minister Netanyahu responds to the world leaders who pressure Israel to stop:

"To our friends in the international community I say: Is your memory so short? So quickly did you forget October 7, the most terrible massacre committed against Jews since the Holocaust?

So quickly are you ready to deny Israel the right to defend itself against the monsters of Hamas? Did you lose your moral conscience so quickly?

Instead of putting pressure on Israel, which is fighting an unjust war, against an enemy that cannot be more cruel, direct your pressure against Hamas and its patron - Iran. They are the ones who pose a danger to the region and the entire world.

We, in any case, will face all the pressures, and with God's help, we will continue to fight together until complete victory."

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prime Minister Netanyahu Responds To The World Leaders Who Pressure Israel To St by Splendid235: 9:01am On Apr 08
Why is nobody talking about the held hostages?

Hamas should release those people they have in hostage first and then Isreal will stop the war. Why are the so called world leaders putting the cart before the horse.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prime Minister Netanyahu Responds To The World Leaders Who Pressure Israel To St by blancsn1: 9:47am On Apr 08
Your comment exposes how foolish n senseless someone without knowledge of a foreign affairs can be.

You want hostages from October 7 held by Hamas released but you are not demanding the release of all the hostages Isreal held over 3 years in detention camp. Over 3000 both children n women.

Splendid235:

Hamas should release those people they have in hostage first and then Isreal will stop the war. Why are the so called world leaders putting the cart before the horse.

5 Likes

Re: Prime Minister Netanyahu Responds To The World Leaders Who Pressure Israel To St by dangermouse(m): 9:50am On Apr 08
Victory is certain.

2 Likes

Re: Prime Minister Netanyahu Responds To The World Leaders Who Pressure Israel To St by MadamExcellency: 9:52am On Apr 08
blancsn1:
Your comment exposes how foolish n senseless someone without knowledge of a foreign affairs can be.

You want hostages from October 7 held by Hamas released but you are not demanding the release of all the hostages Israel held over 3 years in detention camp. Over 3000 both children and women.

Terrorists are not hostages. Those you referred to committed crimes. They can appeal to Israel's court without political interference for redress at the expense of Israel. Even Palestinian prisoners study for degrees to Ph.D. while still in prison at the cost borne by Israel.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prime Minister Netanyahu Responds To The World Leaders Who Pressure Israel To St by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:59am On Apr 08
The world leaders are hypocrites. Every single hypocrisy from them gives me more understanding of the bible. God is always right.

How can a state sponsored terrorist organisation like Hamas carry out such a horrible massacre and Israel will be prevented from rooting them out?

Where was all these meetings and protests when the massacre was carried out? And even some hostages taken. And still in the hands of the terrorists. How many nations can take this shiit?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prime Minister Netanyahu Responds To The World Leaders Who Pressure Israel To St by SWATMan: 10:07am On Apr 08
MadamExcellency:

Terrorists are not hostages. Those you referred to committed crimes. They can appeal to Israel's court without political interference for redress at the expense of Israel. Even Palestinian prisoners study for degrees to Ph.D. while still in prison at the cost borne by Israel.

Wow! I can't respond to a comment filled with bitterness and hate from someone who's identity is not in doubt. I doff my hat for you.
Re: Prime Minister Netanyahu Responds To The World Leaders Who Pressure Israel To St by pharmagba: 10:16am On Apr 08
coputa:
Prime Minister Netanyahu responds to the world leaders who pressure Israel to stop:

"To our friends in the international community I say: Is your memory so short? So quickly did you forget October 7, the most terrible massacre committed against Jews since the Holocaust?

So quickly are you ready to deny Israel the right to defend itself against the monsters of Hamas? Did you lose your moral conscience so quickly?

Instead of putting pressure on Israel, which is fighting an unjust war, against an enemy that cannot be more cruel, direct your pressure against Hamas and its patron - Iran. They are the ones who pose a danger to the region and the entire world.

We, in any case, will face all the pressures, and with God's help, we will continue to fight together until complete victory."

Splendid!
Well spoken!
The question is if it was America, or Russia that the Hamas did that to what will be the fate of Hamas?
Will it be lighter or worse for Hamas?

Hamas action on 7th October, 2023 is an act of war.
There is no justification.

Unfortunately, to eliminate Hamas, just like cancer cells, the process will involve destorying some good cells while destroying the cancerous cell

3 Likes

Re: Prime Minister Netanyahu Responds To The World Leaders Who Pressure Israel To St by Beautifulday: 11:56am On Apr 08
SWATMan:

Wow! I can't respond to a comment filled with bitterness and hate from someone who's identity is not in doubt. I doff my hat for you.

I think the reverse is the case here.
Re: Prime Minister Netanyahu Responds To The World Leaders Who Pressure Israel To St by LordIsaac(m): 11:59am On Apr 08
coputa:

Amen. May the God of our fathers, bless Israel in Jesus name!
Re: Prime Minister Netanyahu Responds To The World Leaders Who Pressure Israel To St by Melagros(m): 2:35pm On Apr 08
COMRADES, make this war end abeg, I don watch am for news tired-but death to all Hamas

1 Like

Re: Prime Minister Netanyahu Responds To The World Leaders Who Pressure Israel To St by Iamanoited: 3:34pm On Apr 08
The World has four Unjust CRIMINAL groups and nations to worry about, vis:-
Hamas.
BOKOHARAM
Iran and
Russia

They are the ones who pose danger to the entire world .
Re: Prime Minister Netanyahu Responds To The World Leaders Who Pressure Israel To St by Iamanoited: 3:44pm On Apr 08
The World should simply tell HAMAS to surrender, release Hostages and quit GAZA.
AS FOR PALESTINE, IT IS JESUS ABODE AND THE LORD
WILL FIGHT HIS WAR IN HIS OWN WAY AND TIME.
Re: Prime Minister Netanyahu Responds To The World Leaders Who Pressure Israel To St by ngwaIgbo223: 4:45pm On Apr 08
Kill all the bloody terrorist all around the world.
Re: Prime Minister Netanyahu Responds To The World Leaders Who Pressure Israel To St by slivertongue: 4:51pm On Apr 08
Re: Prime Minister Netanyahu Responds To The World Leaders Who Pressure Israel To St by SeniorGee(m): 5:19pm On Apr 08
Biden is the worst thing to happen to the world
Re: Prime Minister Netanyahu Responds To The World Leaders Who Pressure Israel To St by saintmm(m): 5:51pm On Apr 08
The fear of Donald Trump. They are trying all they can to get upper hand.
If not sentiment, do we really need all these wars?
Re: Prime Minister Netanyahu Responds To The World Leaders Who Pressure Israel To St by AfonjaScud: 5:56pm On Apr 08
blancsn1:

You want hostages from October 7 held by Hamas released but you are not demanding the release of all the hostages Isreal held over 3 years in detention camp. Over 3000 both children n women.

You sound so crash and deceitful.
You missed the point when you stated children and women are held in detention.
Didn't you think well before spewing such such barefaced lies ?
Re: Prime Minister Netanyahu Responds To The World Leaders Who Pressure Israel To St by LegendHero(m): 5:57pm On Apr 08

Victim crying game is Israel is top notch.

You guys have been massacring Palestinians for decades but you want the world to end for the October 7th. Did Israel also forget how they have been massacring Palestinians since the nakba?
Re: Prime Minister Netanyahu Responds To The World Leaders Who Pressure Israel To St by udede(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08
Splendid235:

don't mind them.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Die For Nigeria? / Nigeria Don Start Again / Pdp Presidential, National Assembly Tickets Still Open, Says Maduekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.