Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest (49883 Views)

Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot / Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by 1Sharon(f): 4:34pm On Apr 08
Nonexisting1:
But you said a priest will never snitch. You are contradicting yourself now.

Okay they snitch

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by hopexter(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08
Smitaro100:
If it truly happened, how is it even funny to her? 🙄 although I blame d man tho.. guess he was thinking after confessing he will be granted asylum, such a pity. undecided

You can imagine! How can a human being laughs at someone’s downfall is what I don’t understand about this people of hate. Bad news always make them Hot and happy.

It was so funny to her that she had to come online to broadcast it. Disgusting behaviour 🤮

4 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by pacificom: 4:35pm On Apr 08
Anglican church popularly called church of England is a political church controlled by Westminster government. England is a country of tough laws which nobody is of exemption. Many Reverend fathers have been jailed for helping illegal immigrants through means which UK government have decreed to be illegal. There is a long history to illegal immigrants seeking for help through the Anglican church of England. Therefore nor matter how close the relationship between an illegal immigrant and his Reverent father, last thing he should do is to confess his immigration offence to him. Immigration offence is not a sin against God, but against the law of man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Shikena(m): 4:36pm On Apr 08
As fake as it gets.

4 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by ask4bk(m): 4:37pm On Apr 08
Nonexisting1:
You are naive. Priests abroad are steadily used by security agencies. I agree this is fake because his crime is not worth snitching on. Go and confess to a priest in UK that you're on interpol list of wanted persons and see if you won't get caught right there in the church.

You just simply showing your ignorance oga... A catholic priest can't snitch. It's a law.
If he does, he's leaving the church immediately and losing priestly faculties.

And you'll not hear of one that happened.

Its that serious.

I heard, I heard no be proof. Name a priest that snitched and remained a priest

3 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by spencekat(m): 4:37pm On Apr 08
VIKTO83:

Bible said confess ur sind to one another.....
Your faults.
Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by StevConcepts(m): 4:38pm On Apr 08
Zonefree:
The idea of confessing your sins to your fellow man is what I don't understand about Catholic.

The Bible made it clear for us. Confess your sins to the Lord direct. Your pastor or Rev father cannot forgive your sins or even take you to Heaven.

John 20:23

That's where they were given the authority to hear confessions..

3 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Bluntemperor: 4:38pm On Apr 08
Ever8090:
But I thought a priest is supposed to keep the confession made to him confidential abi them don change the law or na me no understand am in the first place?

Bro, that is how it's supposed to be,by keeping Confidentiality of the Sheep in a Vineyard?
But,look at the White- Man - Father, protecting his Country - above this innocent Soul!
That is why the Church is dying in Britain - no more no less!
Nkan Mbe o!

1 Like

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by ask4bk(m): 4:38pm On Apr 08
Ever8090:
But I thought a priest is supposed to keep the confession made to him confidential abi them don change the law or na me no understand am in the first place?
That is why the story is fake. They just want to trend

5 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by BluntCrazeMan: 4:38pm On Apr 08
The Priest didn't keep to the Code of Secrecy..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by spencekat(m): 4:38pm On Apr 08
Prettychild:

The Bible said you should confess your sins to one another
Confess your faults one to another
Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by mamawa123: 4:40pm On Apr 08
Story story………. I stop believing stories that come out from the mouths of all these wannabe actresses

3 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by hopexter(m): 4:40pm On Apr 08
Smitaro100:

Ok. But what makes you think it's fake?

In a British Catholic settings, the priest doesn’t really see the confessor, he only hears and listens to his voice and confessions. It’s another dem say dem say propaganda.

5 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Smitaro100(m): 4:40pm On Apr 08
hopexter:

You can imagine! How can a human being laughs at someone’s downfall is what I don’t understand about this people of hate. Bad news always make them Hot and happy.

It was so funny to her that she had to come online to broadcast it. Disgusting behaviour 🤮

Hmm
Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Shikena(m): 4:40pm On Apr 08
A reverend father cannot disclose any info divulged to him during a confession. That position held by the catholic church has been tested and remain so for several centuries through the good, the bad and the ugly of different forms of government from Europe, to South America, to Asia and Africa. Yes, we have had some exceptions but those are after huge diplomatic war between church and state. That illegal immigrant should look elsewhere for the source of the deportation. Your presence and your status is not unknown to the government, what may be different for each individual is what triggers a look into your matter.

pacificom:
Anglican church popularly called church of England is a political church control by Westminster government. England is a country of tough laws which nobody is of exemption. Many Reverend fathers have been jailed for helping illegal immigrants through means which UK government have decreed to be illegal. There is a long history to illegal immigrants seeking for help through the Anglican church of England. Therefore nor matter how close the relationship between an illegal immigrant and his Reverent father, last thing he should do is to confess his immigration status. If immigration trace such immigrant to the church, the Rev father may still be in trouble for harbouring him.

4 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by enemyofprogress: 4:41pm On Apr 08
Very dry. Na wetin dey funny for the story wey she just dey open teeth like virgin wey see prick for the first time.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Shikena(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08
Na fake story. That would trigger an earthquake in the largest church denomination in the world if it truly happened. A small fry like the subject of this blogger runs cannot trigger such conflict between church and state. Many people would be at risk in many nations across the world under draconian leaders.

Ever8090:

1 Like

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Smitaro100(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08
hopexter:

In a British Catholic settings, the priest doesn’t really see the confessor, he only hears and listens to his voice and confessions. It’s another dem say dem say propaganda.

Who knows? There might be a hidden camera somewhere tho.🤔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Shikena(m): 4:45pm On Apr 08
Not tenable.

Smitaro100:

Who knows? There might be a hidden camera somewhere tho.🤔

1 Like

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Boldideas: 4:47pm On Apr 08
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man reportedly gets deported after confessing his immigration status to a Catholic priest in the U.K.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AGJGgBQEig

Law Number one! Never get emotional about anything! He got emotional about religion than facing the reality of life.

1 Like

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Smitaro100(m): 4:47pm On Apr 08
Shikena:
Not tenable.

Hmm.. maybe elevenable tho. grin
Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Babathanks(m): 4:48pm On Apr 08
Is a lie 😉. The priest take an oath of secrecy. This is just a blogger desperate for fame using this

5 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Agunesinjaweola: 4:50pm On Apr 08
Great 👍
His rewards is in Heaven !!!
Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Etranshub(m): 4:52pm On Apr 08
waka jeje make u no jam agbako shocked shocked
Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Benwems(m): 4:52pm On Apr 08
lies... anything to trend. So the father took his name and address and possibly DOB ? Mscheeewww smh

4 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by ultimateprof: 4:56pm On Apr 08
Go and check very well, the man must be an animal.
Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Autobot05: 4:57pm On Apr 08
Tales by moonlight

He was an illegal immigrant anyway so Twas only a matter of time. It’s not Zoogeria
Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Father4all: 5:00pm On Apr 08
The harlot lady making the video is so foolish. What kind of nonsense laugh, laugh, be this sef

3 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by omartins(m): 5:00pm On Apr 08
It's in the Bible to confess to one another
James 5:16.
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

What I will say is that he is stupid.
You can't be in sin, continue in sin and pray for grace.

He wants to continue in sin and enjoy God's grace.

If you confess your sins be ready to leave it and the Rev. Father help him.

Zonefree:
The idea of confessing your sins to your fellow man is what I don't understand about Catholic.

The Bible made it clear for us. Confess your sins to the Lord direct. Your pastor or Rev father cannot forgive your sins or even take you to Heaven.

1 Like

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by austinleo38: 5:00pm On Apr 08
Lol! I no fi laugh. How even being illegal take be sin wey him need confess. He probably said more like other crazy stuffs wey him dey do.
this one choke me smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin
mysticwarrior:
He was stupid

1 Like

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by Prettychild(f): 5:05pm On Apr 08
spencekat:
Confess your faults one to another
Some versions use sin. Whether it’s sins or fault, all of them are misdeeds

2 Likes

Re: Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest by iykelight: 5:05pm On Apr 08
The Catholic Church is Apostolic, i.e the Church continues the teachings and mission of the apostles,
upon whom jesus founded the church. In gospel of John 20:23, Jesus gave his Apostles the power to forgive sin, and this is what the Holy Church continued.
Zonefree:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Photo Thread Of My Relocation / Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) / This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.