Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

Is Skinny Beautiful? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Skinny Beautiful? (9586 Views)

Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo / Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? / The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2011
BABE!:

@ sleekch1c: I never said you were obese (I was talking in general), neither did I say "fat=curvy".

Na me talk am. The girl couch for house don depreciate because e nor fit contain am again. Why she nor go say skinny girls nor fine? Na jolosy dey worry am. grin
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by lepasharon(f): 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2011
I am skinny o! shocked
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by slimyem: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2011
hell yeah!
Skinny rocks like it or not!
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by InkedNerd(f): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2011
sleekch1c:

@michelin,
Aren't U̶̲̥̅̊ d sweethrt who was rumoured to look like GEJ and needed a nose job badly?oh well!
@inked and babe!  Hahahahahaa, high fashion indeed.honestly, I do think dat those two women have got very hot bodies, abt them being fat,anyone who says so need glasses sha. Abt me ŋ☺† exercising and being obese? Looooooooooool,I'm ₪o where close to dat, I  J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ believe curvy women look better in almost anything they wear. By d way,simce wen does being curvy=being fat?If I had to pick d body type I wanted,I wld pick a well curved figure over a pencil and skinny one.
babe and inkerd once again a̶̲̥̅♏ very disappointed in U̶̲̥̅̊ two for dat comments U̶̲̥̅̊ make.maybe nairaland its beginning to take its toll on U̶̲̥̅̊ guys.an apology wld be in order!

How wonderful. . . So not only do you not possess comprehension skills, you lack basic knowledge as well. Not once in my statement did I mention "high fashion". I pointed out something to you which you obviously failures to understand and realize. If you've got a bone to pick, do it with someone else because I never asked nor mentioned you not exercising or being obese. That is none of my business if you're out of shape. Take that up with the person who made those statements about you. Also, I never said that being curvy meant that one was fat. The fact that you keep using the word "pencil" demonstrates that your response was made with malice. Is there a reason for you to be referring to someone as a "pencil"? If someone is fat and someone else uses the word fat to describe them, then what is there to be getting upset about? Let's call a spade a spade! I personally NEVER used the word fat on this thread to describe anyone. If you're going to make that remark, then direct it to the person that remark specifically came from. You can be as disappointed as much as you want for my remarks. You pointed put some things which you failed to mention or even understand, so if anything, you owe the people of this thread an apology, not me apologizing to you! I have nothing to apologize to you for.

http:

How i wish we can deports all the obese ladies here to naija for the men over there undecided

I don't like skinny girl cos am slim, not skinny but love moderate lady, not fat, not skinny, jus right in the middle, the front intack the defender all right grin grin

Being fat, i mean FATTTT is physically, mentally, emotionally, securitically lipsrsealed sustainably not okay, research show that.

The problem is that most of these ladies are moderate before marriage, after that, the BIG slam THEORY set in motion in their bodies, ladies please work out pleeeeaaaaassssseeeee.

And what about men? I don't see you complaining about fat men, so why do you feel the need to speak of women in such a manner?
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by lepasharon(f): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2011
Leave skinny ppl alone jor ,go pick on the fat ppl tongue
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by InkedNerd(f): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2011
lepasharon:

Leave skinny ppl alone jor ,go pick on the fat ppl tongue

No one should be picked on undecided
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by cold(m): 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2011
There should be some clarification here.There's a difference between big and curvy and FAT!As illustrated in these pics
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by Sike(m): 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2011
lepasharon:

I am skinny o! shocked
Congratulation! Clap for yourself jor. :-)
Or you prefer this??
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2011
What stupid apology does sleekch1k want? Who started with the insults? Calling me anorexic and GEJ look alike. . .her head nor correct. Just because she is fat and shapeless doesn't mean she should insult those who are working out to be in shape.

If you wan eat throw way your life, that's your biz, but nor come yarn nonsense for here.

Apologies my foot.
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by Jenifa1: 12:12am On Nov 19, 2011
moderate weight (for body frame) is the best.

too skinny / too fat is ugly

and for whoever said skinny people look good in all clothes. that is WRONG  grin
skinny people look good in most western clothes. but put them in iro and buba and most traditional clothing, it looks  lipsrsealed
curvy/fatter women tend to look better in native attire than skinny women.
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 19, 2011
Skinny is not beautiful or ugly, per say. It's just the cultural norm.
Whatever can adjust or fit into the cultural norm is considered beautiful.
Not every culture views "slim" as something beautiful.
Fat ladies is the new skinny. . .  . so I heard.
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 19, 2011
Sike:

Or you prefer this??

Yum yum. Wish I could swap this for the 'Friday Nite Special' I have with me (although she too gather for front and back). Of what use is a woman if she doesn't have such juicy feminine fat in the right places? Voluptuous, anytime, anyday!
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 19, 2011
Jenifa_:

moderate weight (for body frame) is the best.

too skinny / too fat is ugly

and for whoever said skinny people look good in all clothes. that is WRONG  grin
skinny people look good in most western clothes. but put them in iro and buba and most traditional clothing, it looks  lipsrsealed
curvy/fatter women tend to look better in native attire than skinny women.

True. They look like mummies! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by Jenifa1: 12:45am On Nov 19, 2011
michelin89:

True. They look like mummies! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

hahaha you're funny  grin
but really though. skinny people look even more emaciated in native attire. not a good sight. some designs suit them though. esp more western designs on native material
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by redsun(m): 1:06am On Nov 19, 2011
Skinny with with proportional bum and boobs to go with could be enchanting.So flexible,sleek and easy to handle,

Not skinny like victoria beckam thought,that is bony.
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by redsun(m): 1:12am On Nov 19, 2011
Sike:

Or you prefer this??

What is this?I didn't see that before.
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by Theblessed(f): 1:28am On Nov 19, 2011
[b][size=16pt]Please, don't mind these fat a r s e d jealous women we have on here who would not contain their envy when they encounter a more beautiful woman than they are. 

Is it anyones fault, that their stomachs bulged all the way to the North pole and their fat a r s e, to the South pole - a result of consuming the wrong kind of foods in, unacceptable quantities/portions.

I really don't blame them, I blame the tasteless guys that find them attractive to sleep with - do I blame them when its given to them on the platter.  I just can't imagine how anyone would sleep with an Elephant and wake up the next morning feeling good about himself, I wonder!!! 

It's a psycho problems, I can assure you!  Soon, they'd come on here complaining/accusing innocent people somewhere, as having supernaturally transmitted stroke and heart failures or cancer to them instead of blaming that small little opening upstairs - called mouth in which they stuff anything that smells like food.

Ladies stop fighting, you've made your points and that's what Nairaland is all about - expressing your thoughts, so move on!  Let them go and nurse their wounds soon, you'd see a great change in their physique and persona and that's what its all about, to educate the thick un-educated, and you've done so - Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size][/b]
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 19, 2011
Theblessed:

[size=16pt] I just can't imagine how anyone would sleep with an Elephant and wake up the next morning feeling good about himself, I wonder!!! 
[/size]

Wow thank you. I always thought I looked like a hippo, but calling me an elephant just slimmed me down to 6 dress sizes grin grin grin
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by redsun(m): 1:43am On Nov 19, 2011
To be beautiful comes with a price,good manners,good eating and sporty.Not that fat women are not beautiful but fat could be a drag sometimes,it bad for one's health.
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by InkedNerd(f): 3:22am On Nov 19, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Wow thank you. I always thought I looked like a hippo, but calling me an elephant just slimmed me down to 6 dress sizes grin grin grin

lol, your sarcasm no go kill me o! grin
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by ektbear: 4:26am On Nov 19, 2011
Some skinny girls are beautiful, some bigger girls are too. Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. . .
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by runsgirl: 6:04am On Nov 19, 2011
skinny is beautiful sometimes
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by ElmA1(f): 7:05am On Nov 19, 2011
If u are as skinny as Victoria Beckham (just bones) u are not healthy.
If u are as fat as Fatjoe(d rapper) u are not healthy. It swings both ways.

Beyonce isnt skinny yet shes beautiful.
Moderation is the key.
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by InkedNerd(f): 8:50am On Nov 19, 2011
ElmA, :

If u are as skinny as Victoria Beckham (just bones) u are not healthy.
If u are as fat as Fatjoe(d rapper) u are not healthy. It swings both ways.

Beyonce isnt skinny yet shes beautiful.
Moderation is the key.

How the do you know if they're healthy? Just because they may have a physique like Victoria Beckham? How do you know someone is healthy because they are Fat Joe's size? Are you their doctors? Just because Beyonce is at a size that you may find physically appealing doesn't mean that she's healthy. She could be internally obese for all we know. Believe it or not, there are people who are actually his size and healthy and there are people who are Victoria Beckham's size who are healthy as well. Over the summer, I met a very large girl in one of my classes who was a wrestler, baseball player, and a shotput athlete yet she was is good health. In that same summer, I met a girl in another class who very thin and was in good health as well. Just because someone may look a particular way doesn't mean they are unhealthy.
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by ElmA1(f): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

How the do you know if they're healthy? Just because they may have a physique like Victoria Beckham? How do you know someone is healthy because they are Fat Joe's size? Are you their doctors? Just because Beyonce is at a size that you may find physically appealing doesn't mean that she's healthy. She could be internally obese for all we know. Believe it or not, there are people who are actually his size and healthy and there are people who are Victoria Beckham's size who are healthy as well. Over the summer, I met a very large girl in one of my classes who was a wrestler, baseball player, and a shotput athlete yet she was is good health. In that same summer, I met a girl in another class who very thin and was in good health as well. Just because someone may look a particular way doesn't mean they are unhealthy.

Well if you say so. Everyone to their opinion.
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by ayex0001: 10:58am On Nov 19, 2011
Get free downloading codes, how to generate recharge card nombas, how to hack and crack, how to be a real programmer in minutes, secrets and the legit ways of making online all on
www . naijatechzone . com
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by chinnyonwu(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2011
Me ƚ don't like thin girls. Get some meat on em bones!
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by chophienvn: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2011
Thin is not necessarily beautiful, fat is not necessarily bad
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by redsun(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2011
Being fat is as dangerous as smoking cigarette or excessive alcoholism.It alters the proper functions of the body and can reduce life span drastically.It is not beautiful thing and should not be encouraged in anyway.
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by Ishilove: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Priceless. . .
Re: Is Skinny Beautiful? by Ishilove: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Priceless. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tips On Buying A Well Fitting Bra / Ladies,which Of These Mercy Aigbe's Ankara Blouse Would You Rock? / Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.