Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Is It Still Worth It To Learn Programming - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It Still Worth It To Learn Programming (151 Views)

Top 5 Best Places To Learn Programming In Lagos Nigeria / Want To Learn Programming ? This Is For You. / Where In Lagos Can I Go To Learn Programming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Still Worth It To Learn Programming by CamelCase: 12:29pm On Apr 08
I'm a lover of tech, i started learning how to code around 2015 (HTML/CSS) then i got the SOS(shining object syndrome) and i didnt finish my HTML and jumped to python a little into python i couldn't continue the whole coding thing due to chasing greener pastures.

1. its almost 10 years now and i'm realising my mistakes and want to go back to code.. but the fear of what the future holds for tech practitioners is affecting my decision to continue.

2. the whole threats started becoming real when last month i learnt about what Devin(the new AI software engineer) could do. makes me wonder if its still worth it to venture into software engineering or othe tech discipline as a whole.. i know you'll say these AI needs to be managed by tech people, and some machine/deep learning shits and all. but this is a real threat.

3. what will be your advice for someone wanting to go into tech.. i'm a pretty fast learner and now have a source of income that leaves me free three days in a week to study.. i can learn anything. i just wish i had a mentor that could point me in the right direction especially in this ever evolving tech ecosystem that we now find ourselves.
Re: Is It Still Worth It To Learn Programming by DeborahFriedman: 12:55am On Apr 10
As for mentorship, while having a mentor can be incredibly beneficial, don't underestimate the value of online communities, forums, and resources like tutorials and online courses. They can provide guidance and support as you navigate your way through the tech landscape.

Also, if you're considering upgrading your tech setup, you might want to look into getting a cheap Windows 11 Pro key to optimize your learning environment. It could help enhance your productivity and overall experience.

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Account Needed For Purchase / I Will Write Any Type Of Articles At Affordable Prize / Looking To Build Any Web Application As Well As Its Mobile Application? Reach Ou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.