Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Delta - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Delta (19587 Views)

Footballer, Sodiq Adebisi Slumps, Dies During Training In Ogun / Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival / Footballer Slumps, Dies During Match In Anambra (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Delta by omoredia: 3:41pm On Apr 08
post=129329959:

Source: https://leadership.ng/footballer-slumps-dies-during-training-in-delta/

Distributed indeed. All these bloggers wey fail school cert

1 Like

Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Delta by Mvnster: 3:48pm On Apr 08
shortgun:
RIP, Nigerians continue to die like flies due to the incompetence of Tinubu.
In a working society paramedics will be on ground in every sports stadium to attend to medical emergencies of this nature.

Ndi ipod spotted. grin grin
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Delta by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:55pm On Apr 08
Bad news everywhere! One cup of Abido Shaker would have prevented this but God knows it all..
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Delta by mamawa123: 3:58pm On Apr 08
ednut1:
grin if i no well i wont be active. See evidence

there is no intensity in walking. I have taken over 1m steps this year alone

So you haven't heard of someone who slumped and died while walking?

Some people died on top of or under their spouses while making love.

Pastor Francis Ogunnusi slumped and died while delivering a sermon.
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Delta by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:01pm On Apr 08
post=129329962:
Mr Blogger, Is Still Speechless 😶 Till This Now

Delta State again
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Delta by Callosobruchus: 4:02pm On Apr 08
enemyofprogress:
That's why I don't engage myself in any sporting activities except Bedminton
The one I know is badminton,I guess bedminton is a new sport.
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Delta by meobizy(f): 4:32pm On Apr 08
Hmm. No words past R.I.P.
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Delta by enemyofprogress: 4:33pm On Apr 08
Callosobruchus:
The one I know is badminton,I guess bedminton is a new sport.
Bedminton is the oldest sport on earth, right from the time of Adam and Eve
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Delta by Patojargz: 4:41pm On Apr 08
The country tire!!! RIP
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Delta by occfx: 5:39pm On Apr 08
ednut1:
This is why I stopped playing football. I no wan slump

I was playing ball one day, and my heart started beating irregular, like drum. I just stopped running and was just observing. My team mates were shouting I should go for the ball, I no send anybody. I just lean somewhere and later sat down. The heart did like that for over 5 minutes and normalize... I begin look football somehow. Thank God I was young and it wasn't a serious game. If that kind of the happen to you on the run, the heart is likely to seize.

2 Likes

Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Delta by FireUpNow(m): 6:01pm On Apr 08
When he don drink akamu without sugar and milk because of owu. Chai! RIP late baller
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Delta by placeofallure(f): 6:56pm On Apr 08
shortgun:
RIP, Nigerians continue to die like flies due to the incompetence of Tinubu.
In a working society paramedics will be on ground in every sports stadium to attend to medical emergencies of this nature.

That this young man died in this manner is very sad. I'm so pained. I remember Mac-Vivien Foe, I remember Sam Okwaraji. It's sad.

Certainly we've had many deaths such as this before May 29, 2023. Did Tinubu sack all the emergency paramedics when he came to power? Please educate us cause I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering what happened to all the paramedics that were in place then but are suddenly all disappeared now.
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Delta by placeofallure(f): 7:01pm On Apr 08
ednut1:
This is why I stopped playing football. I no wan slump

Ah coward angry grin
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Delta by YaksonFCA(m): 7:13pm On Apr 08
May his soul rest in peace. Condolences
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Delta by FireUpNow(m): 7:32pm On Apr 08
Ok
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Delta by Waywardson6: 8:08pm On Apr 08
He already looked fed up. He probably forced sport's practiced plus heaviness of heart.
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Delta by mywells: 8:14pm On Apr 08
May be he has been driving garri to training for some time now.
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Delta by NaijaPrince18: 8:21pm On Apr 08
shortgun:
RIP.
Nigerians continue to die like flies due to the incompetence of Tinubu.
You are disgusting to be blaming tinubu for that…
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Delta by jamafa: 8:59pm On Apr 08
shortgun:
RIP.
Nigerians continue to die like flies due to the incompetence of Tinubu.

How is dx related to Tinubu??

If u don't know what to say, u better keep quiet.

Upon all the allocation given to the Delta state by FG or FAAC, they should be competing with Lagos state in terms of infrastructure and development, but today it's something else.

Ask ur Governors past and present what they have been doing with FG allocation before attacking Tinubu.
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Delta by Callosobruchus: 7:22am On Apr 09
enemyofprogress:
Bedminton?Are you sure that bedminton is older than badminton.
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Delta by enemyofprogress: 7:39am On Apr 09
Callosobruchus:
Bedminton?Are you sure that bedminton is older than badminton.
Bedminton was also played by Adam and eve, Mohammed and Khadijat
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Delta by Callosobruchus: 4:57pm On Apr 09
enemyofprogress:
Ha!You're not getting the point I'm trying make so let's just leave it here.
Re: Footballer Slumps, Dies During Training In Delta by AcrylicProperty(f): 8:25pm On Apr 09
What an unfortunate scene... May His Soul RIP 🙏

And for you reading this, your best is yet to come guys...

Reach out to us for the best of genuine & verified properties with a reputable Real Estate company that delivers. Read more on our signature below here 👇to leverage the current promo and contact the number.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Greatest Nigerian Goal Scorers In Afcon / Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront / Basketball Winning Kings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.