Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings (13317 Views)

Cross River High Court Bars Secondus From Acting As PDP Chairman / Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries / Federal High Court Restrains Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by Damie55: 6:32pm On Apr 08
Expected
Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by Penguin2: 6:38pm On Apr 08
fergie001:

Yes, Fubara and anti-Wike people want Secondus back but Damagum is pro-Wike and informed his man on what's up but 18th is quite far, Secondus' Ward Chairman will soon be one of the richest politicians in a few weeks time.
Fubara is now Rivers governor. He should do whatever it takes to get Secondus’ Ward Chairman to suspend his suspension.

These are things that give Wike the confidence to say that nobody can suspend him from PDP. His tentacles are too spread to be uprooted easily but I don’t want to believe PDP can’t up with a strategy to dislodge Wike.

I don’t know why they don’t wanna give the party to somebody like Saraki. Maybe they don’t trust him either.

2 Likes

Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by harrend(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08
That is it bro
Wike knows if secondus is given the opportunity he will revenge perfectly..
Sniper101:
These people (Uche Secondus & co) are the people some people are thinking have Capacity to match Wike in this Rivers state that we're in?

It's alright.
Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by fergie001: 6:41pm On Apr 08
Penguin2:

Fubara is now Rivers governor. He should do whatever it takes to get Secondus’ Ward Chairman to suspend his suspension.

These are things that give Wike the confidence to say that nobody can suspend him from PDP. His tentacles are too spread to be uprooted easily but I don’t want to believe PDP can’t up with a strategy to dislodge Wike.

I don’t know why they don’t wanna give the party to somebody like Saraki. Maybe they don’t trust him either.
Saraki, who has Presidential ambitions?
No way.

Well, we will see whether Fubara has learnt well or not but one thing is sure, Governors want to stay out of the way and see whether Fubara has grown.
Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by sukar886: 6:42pm On Apr 08
The truth of the matter is that atiku kill the party, with presidencial ambition, why not allow another person to contest under PDP
Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by harrend(m): 6:45pm On Apr 08
I guess that's why fubara wants to appoint comitee chairmen.
fergie001:

Yes, Fubara and anti-Wike people want Secondus back but Damagum is pro-Wike and informed his man on what's up but 18th is quite far, Secondus' Ward Chairman will soon be one of the richest politicians in a few weeks time.
Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by toprealman: 6:52pm On Apr 08
And same court says PDP cannot suspend Wike🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by ChukwuObe: 6:53pm On Apr 08
This is why I believe that Obaseki and his candidate will be disgraced come September 2024 by voting or judiciary. It is very rare for Wike to lose any case. With the combination of Wike, Shuabu and Orbhi, Aghodalo is a goner
Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by vanitybutiwanti: 6:58pm On Apr 08
ChukwuObe:
This is why I believe that Obaseki and his candidate will be disgraced come September 2024 by voting or judiciary. It is very rare for Wike to lose any case. With the combination of Wike, Shuabu and Orbhi, Aghodalo is a goner
wike is not against obaseki, Governor of Adamawa took obaseki to wike for reconciliation but wike won't be getting involved in Edo elections
Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by VIKTO83(m): 7:16pm On Apr 08
I pity Sim.
U see wike, he's like obasanjo or Tinubu. U can believe me or not.
Hes trying to cause chaos in PDP that will last for d next 3years and PDP by then will be bared by d Court feom presenting a candidate. As its going, it might become not just Rivers state PDP alone but nationally.
If they dare suspend Wike, that's to put more petrol in d fire and if they let him, he will continue to toss them about.
Remember PDP has no locus standing to suspend Wike. They have nothing against him. In fact he is not in court with anyone.

1 Like

Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by 3310adeb: 7:31pm On Apr 08
Hmmmmm
Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by Whalis: 7:41pm On Apr 08
Wainey:
Wike has killed himself politically.

APC will help him in destroying PDP, and when 2031 election comes, he won't have any platform to become president.
PDP might merge with other parties and that is the end of Solomon Wike
Ipob are you crying more than Wike?

1 Like

Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by Whalis: 7:46pm On Apr 08
AareGaa:

You think it's that easy to suppress Wike?
The foolish people with their naive governor want to play with someone like Wike who went round the country building bridges. It took the whole of north to defeat Wike as PDP presidential candidate. And someone who just came into politics thinks he can capsize Wikes boat. I laugh

3 Likes

Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by Tranquill: 8:15pm On Apr 08
Savedday2:
This is the more reason Wike should be expel from the party.

I still blame SIM for his stupidity. He should have lobby Wike ward and give him the Oshiomole treatment.

Foolish Governor!
SIM only blunder is actually starting an unnecessary fight too soon.

The fight is totally uncalled for, as they were not fighting for anything. He should have at least worked with the structure/people that fought to make him governor (including the LGA Chairmen), in his first term. He couldn’t even win a local government election if left by himself.

I don’t know the desperation in having his own structure just 2 months into office, and in doing that he started destroying the structure that brought him in and fighting the people that made him.

Even some of us that want to support him as the sitting governor especially to see him succeed, it’s hard when we look at how the whole thing started and the main reason why it even started at all.

4 Likes

Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by Wainey: 8:19pm On Apr 08
Whalis:

Ipob are you crying more than Wike?
lolz, who told u I am ipob? grin
I am not ipob anyways, I am from Rivers State and just dislike Wike, dazzol

1 Like

Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by Whalis: 8:22pm On Apr 08
Wainey:
You are an ipob. If you dislike Wike what did he do to you?
Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by Wainey: 8:26pm On Apr 08
Whalis:

You are an ipob. If you dislike Wike what did he do to you?
shebi u no hear say I am from Rivers State? there are people that dislike Wike in Rivers state due to his kind of rulership.
It has nothing to do with ipob.

1 Like

Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by Whalis: 8:31pm On Apr 08
Wainey:
It is true sha. Weak men hate people with Wike mien. Strong men don't hate him but aim to beat him in his game.
Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by Penguin2: 8:33pm On Apr 08
fergie001:

Saraki, who has Presidential ambitions?
No way.

Well, we will see whether Fubara has learnt well or not but one thing is sure, Governors want to stay out of the way and see whether Fubara has grown.
I don’t think I agree with you that governors are staying away and leaving the fight to Fubara alone.

If anything, I know that Obaseki would be interested in the fight though I heard he’s now currying Wike’s favour.

Again, Atiku elements in PDP would be equally interested because they want Wike decimated.

But for now, the first thing Fubara needs to do is to get Secondus’ Ward chairman to undo what they did which would now weaken that case Wike has in Abuja.

Wike is brutal. They should be triple brutal if they must dislodge him.

1 Like

Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by opeekiti: 8:34pm On Apr 08
Wike is really playing is card well, but PDP should let him know that no one is powerful than a party, you can't keep have him destroying your house and not do anything

1 Like

Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by Wainey: 8:36pm On Apr 08
Whalis:

It is true sha. Weak men hate people with Wike mien. Strong men don't hate him but aim to beat him in his game.
I didn't say I hate him Sha, I said I dislike him.
Moreover what u are saying makes no sense TBH

1 Like

Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by Whalis: 8:41pm On Apr 08
Wainey:
I didn't say I hate him Sha, I said I dislike him.
Moreover what u are saying makes no sense TBH
If you believe in fairness and equity you won't dislike Wike. If you are rational you would ask questions how come all elected house members, commissioners , reps and senators are with Wike? This is where a rational being will premise his judgement and not being partial perhaps you just for no reason hate him.

2 Likes

Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by WorldRichest: 8:43pm On Apr 08
Wainey:
Wike has killed himself politically.

APC will help him in destroying PDP, and when 2031 election comes, he won't have any platform to become president.
PDP might merge with other parties and that is the end of Solomon Wike

2031 is the turn of the North after Tinubu's 8 years. It is the turn of Kashim Shettima the Kanuri Wonder Boy. If Wike plays game well with Tinubu, then Wike will be Kashim Shettima's VP. Wike doesn't need the torn and tattered umbrella

3 Likes

Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by fergie001: 8:53pm On Apr 08
Penguin2:

I don’t think I agree with you that governors are staying away and leaving the fight to Fubara alone.

If anything, I know that Obaseki would be interested in the fight though I heard he’s now currying Wike’s favour.

Again, Atiku elements in PDP would be equally interested because they want Wike decimated.

But for now, the first thing Fubara needs to do is to get Secondus’ Ward chairman to undo what they did which would now weaken that case Wike has in Abuja.

Wike is brutal. They should be triple brutal if they must dislodge him.

This is politics.
2023 is over and everyone is minding their business.
Infact, for some, they don't even trust Fubara and Wike and this could just be a game to know their real detractors.

If Fubara needs help, he will go and meet them, the same way Obaseki went to Okowa and Wike when he needed some.

The NEC meeting will prove a lot and don't forget these are masters of the game. Everyone is bidding their time and covering their own ends from incursion.
Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by garfield1: 9:07pm On Apr 08
Penguin2:

I’m suspecting Wike has intelligence that NEC wanted to return Secondus as chairman or as BOT chair or something.

There must be a reason Wike went against Secondus.

And the judiciary is always on standby to do his dirty bids.

Pathetic!

Not possible.its either to remove damagum or leave him till next year
Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by garfield1: 9:28pm On Apr 08
fergie001:

I thought the plan was to either allow damagum remain till next year or replace him with someone from NC
Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by bixton(m): 9:43pm On Apr 08
Eleporobi:
The truth is that PDP is very weak. What's stopping them from fighting wike back. undecided the man keeps ridiculing the party at every given opportunity.

He even went on national TV and told the press men that he dares the party to suspend him undecided

There are those who bring money into the party to run for elections and there are those who bring same money to not just run for elections but also sustain and support the party and Rivers State has been doing same for a very long time more than any State.
Can this present governor do same given the circumstances and challengees ahead if Wike is expelled from the party?
History will tell!!!!
Not every man can walk the talk.

1 Like

Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by Eleporobi: 9:56pm On Apr 08
bixton:

There are those who bring money into the party to run for elections and there are those who bring same money to not just run for elections but also sustain and support the party and Rivers State has been doing same for a very long time more than any State.
Can this present governor do same given the circumstances and challengees ahead if Wike is expelled from the party?
History will tell!!!!
Not every man can walk the talk.

See bro, before nysome wike became governor other people were also funding the party so wike shouldn't behave as if he's the only one funding the party.

In the past people like james ibori, Arthur eze, emeka offor and other governors were funding the party without making so much noise.

I agree with you that what PDP did to wike was bad. But let's not forget that thesame wike was the one bringing in the chairmen and also removing them. Even this embrassement that happened to him at the primaries was also self inflicted so he should just calm down.

Pdp should go back to the drawing board and bring back people like Olusegun obasanjo, Goodluck jonathan and other foundational members that are still alive back to the party.

What the party need at this time is to close ranks and stop this infighting
Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by Penguin2: 10:07pm On Apr 08
fergie001:

This is politics.
2023 is over and everyone is minding their business.
Infact, for some, they don't even trust Fubara and Wike and this could just be a game to know their real detractors.

If Fubara needs help, he will go and meet them, the same way Obaseki went to Okowa and Wike when he needed some.

The NEC meeting will prove a lot and don't forget these are masters of the game. Everyone is bidding their time and covering their own ends from incursion.
You know I’ve suspected this thing you said before.

What if Fubara and Wike are playing a game?

If you remember how Fubara emerged, you would know he was going to be a very unpopular governor until boom, from nowhere we started hearing they want to impeach Fubara and all of a sudden Fubara became the darling of Rivers people which is a win for both Wike and Fubara (supposing they are playing a game).

Honestly, sometimes I suspect this might be a case of more you look the less you see something.
Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by Penguin2: 10:12pm On Apr 08
garfield1:

Not possible.its either to remove damagum or leave him till next year
PDP would be foolish to allow anything affiliated to Wike survive their April 18th NEC meeting.
Re: Court bars Uche Secondus from participating in PDP NEC, BoT, Caucus meetings by garfield1: 10:18pm On Apr 08
Penguin2:

PDP would be foolish to allow anything affiliated to Wike survive their April 18th NEC meeting.

There's nothing much they can do.wike controls at least 50% of pdp.its a delicate situation that must be well managed.both camps are fighting for 2027

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onnoghen, A Clog In The Wheel Of Justice- MURIC Attacks CJN / Buhari Receives Trade Union Leaders In Aso Rock (photos) / FG Moves To Revive Cotton, Textile Industries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.