Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation (50962 Views)

Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List / Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation by Skiborobo(f): 4:27pm On Apr 09
She's not serious. She didn't tell us if she sent Money to grandma to take care of him na
Re: “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation by CorrectionFLuid: 4:31pm On Apr 09
Not like he's sick or lost weight.

Dress him in same clothes and she'll have her Pablo back. Gen z have finally become moms. SMH
Re: “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation by FireUpNow(m): 4:34pm On Apr 09
Leave the boy to grow under grandma. He will be wiser when he grows up. He will enjoy himself better. Freedom to play with sand and enjoy fresh air unlike city life. The boy will not grow under locked up house and always indoors. He will freely express himself by doing science of stupid therefore learning more.
Re: “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation by CCIA: 4:51pm On Apr 09
EreluRoz:
What was she expecting? Is her mom living a posh life or is she providing the pablo life for her baby in the village with her mom?
Where did you borrow sense from today? cool
Re: “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation by abobote: 5:09pm On Apr 09
Where is the transformation, just normal growth.
Nairaland front page no get levels again
Re: “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation by achimendy(m): 5:39pm On Apr 09
NonsenseRubbish:

First time you talk something wey make sense without bashing anyone. Jesus !!! shocked

Hahahahahahahaha 😂😂

You don know her wella.
Re: “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation by Bar1941(m): 6:11pm On Apr 09
That Ogbuefi looks healthier than your Pablo. Grandmas take care of children better than you indomie generation's wives.

1 Like

Re: “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation by mmsen: 6:20pm On Apr 09
henndukwe18:
He needs to know wt hardship feels like

Nobody needs to know hardship.

That is what careless, disorganized people tell themselves.
Re: “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation by Meteng: 6:29pm On Apr 09
I even prefer the looks of the one in the village

1 Like

Re: “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation by Miracle4325: 6:35pm On Apr 09
But the baby is a male, shouldn't you blame him for allowing the mom to take him threr😂
Re: “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation by slowice(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09
Can't see her point
Re: “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation by Blackdisciple(m): 6:53pm On Apr 09
Ok and the topic came in 3 times undecided undecided
Re: “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation by Prettychild(f): 7:45pm On Apr 09
9jagist01:

Naijabulze
But the boy is looking finer with her Mum than with her
Re: “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation by Okhuadams(m): 9:08pm On Apr 09
9jagist01:

Naijabulze
He is being taught culture

1 Like

Re: “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation by ScarletBrace(m): 12:19am On Apr 10
9jagist01:

Naijabulze

The man she’s having that son for was likely raised in a Pablo home setting.
Her grandmother likely stayed long in marriage till her husband’s likely death, because she was all about sustaining values and legacies.
E reach her turn, she carry packaging and social media rubbish her mumsy house.
These ones give off their marriages for Facebook likes and retweets.
Social approval is really raping many Nigerian women today violently , than Fulani herdsmen.
Re: “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation by EreluRoz: 5:10am On Apr 10
CCIA:

Where did you borrow sense from today? cool
When will this ugly boy leave me alone.
Re: “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation by CCIA: 6:42am On Apr 10
EreluRoz:
When will this ugly boy leave me alone.
I love yoooou!

My baby. kiss
Re: “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation by EreluRoz: 6:43am On Apr 10
CCIA:

I love yoooou!

My baby. kiss
And you constantly troll me? undecided
Re: “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation by CCIA: 6:46am On Apr 10
EreluRoz:
And you constantly troll me? undecided
No I don’t.

You know I love you kiss
Re: “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation by henndukwe18: 8:02am On Apr 10
Zonefree:

That's not hardship. That's real life. Grandma was keeping it real while her Gen Z daughter was using fake life to deceive the innocent boy.
ya
Re: “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation by henndukwe18: 8:04am On Apr 10
mmsen:

Nobody needs to know hardship.

That is what careless, disorganized people tell themselves.
if u dnt know wt hardship feels like, u will neva appreciate the gold u hv

(1) (2) (Reply)

Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) / 50-Year-Old Nigerian Shares Her Regrets About Her Parents Sending Her Abroad / How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.