Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme (10831 Views)

Tinubu Approves ₦35,000 Wage Award To Civil Servants / President Bola Tinubu Approves Establishment Of Presidential CNG Initiative / President Tinubu Approves Adjustment Of 25% Peculiar Allowance For Health Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by Obito555(m): 7:40pm On Apr 08
Nice
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by Mccullum: 7:42pm On Apr 08
shortgun:
Nonsense!
Instead of making the existing clinics and hospitals functional Tinubu wants to spend scarce resources on training some imaginary people just to create an avenue to loot our national purse.

Nonsense to you, sensible to others, it's only a sadistic minded person mostly responding negatively on majority of matters arises.
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by nedu666: 8:03pm On Apr 08
Pry health care lies under the jurisdiction of states. The fed govt should focus on upgrading federal hospitals and building more. Leave states to focus on phc. Don't they receive allocation
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by Krankhead: 8:04pm On Apr 08
successmatters:
Rubbish

Let him start visiting Nigeria hospitals to treat his dementia first, then we can take him serious. His eyes are still on French hospital nurses.
Sorry o . Eeyah your lamentation continues till eternity
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by MT: 8:12pm On Apr 08
shortgun:
Nonsense!
Instead of making the existing clinics and hospitals functional Tinubu wants to spend scarce resources on training some imaginary people just to create an avenue to loot our national purse.

As a Nigerian, what do you actually want ?
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by Raph82(m): 8:16pm On Apr 08
Why do I keep having this feeling that things are about to change for good in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by onecansee: 8:20pm On Apr 08
Health carè should be fŕèe.
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by shortgun(m): 8:24pm On Apr 08
MT:

As a Nigerian, what do you actually want ?
A country where our natural resources doesn't end up the pockets of select few at the detriment of the people.
A country where every citizen is given an equal opportunity and an impartial platform to thrive irrespective of their ethnicity, religion or political affiliations.
A country where political office holders obey the rulings of our courts and the constitution reigns Supreme.
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by MT: 8:27pm On Apr 08
shortgun:

A country where our natural resources doesn't end up the pockets of select few at the detriment of the people.
A country where every citizen is given an equal opportunity and an impartial platform to thrive irrespective of their ethnicity, religion or political affiliations.
A country where political office holders obey the rulings of our courts and the constitution reigns Supreme.

Nice.

Don't you think that undermining every decision made by FG, without having inner working knowledge, is quite unfair ?
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by StraightGaay: 8:28pm On Apr 08
emkz:

A lot of funding is going into making the hospitals more functional. Equipment are being purchased and facilities are being upgraded. The Minister of Health and State Minister are working to enhance healthcare delivery nationwide. Give them time and support them to see results.
Will that stop bat from going to France?
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by onecansee: 8:31pm On Apr 08
onecansee:
Health carè should be fŕèe.
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by shortgun(m): 8:40pm On Apr 08
MT:

Nice.

Don't you think that undermining every decision made by FG, without having inner working knowledge, is quite unfair ?
What do you mean by the bolded? Is government now operating in secrecy like a cult?My criticism is largely influenced by my personal experiences.
I am a contractor and I can tell you for free that if you don't know someone who knows someone who knows someone, no matter how viable your proposals are you will never get any contract awarded to your company. Same thing happens in government recruitments.
We cant continue this way

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by jice(m): 9:13pm On Apr 08
emerged01:
Many people dont know that many primary centres in Lagos are even better than some private hospitals. If you visit primary centres in Lagos you will know Lagos state are doing great,some years back I took free hepatitis b vaccine in a primary centre

Keep quiet. The one in my area has been built over four years ago without neither human resources nor equipments
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by MT: 9:19pm On Apr 08
shortgun:

What do you mean by the bolded? Is government now operating in secrecy like a cult?My criticism is largely influenced by my personal experiences.
I am a contractor and I can tell you for free that if you don't know someone who knows someone who knows someone, no matter how viable your proposals are you will never get any contract awarded to your company. Same thing happens in government recruitments.
We cant continue this way

You don't have inner working in this particular instance. You based your write-up on your past experiences.

Cut this govt some slacks and be cheerfully optimistic.

I was not disputing your experience but not relevant in this particular scenario.
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by ttmax09(m): 9:52pm On Apr 08
Won't this be a duplication of duty? Or what's the function of the primary healthcare development agency with head office in garki Abuja?
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by shortgun(m): 9:52pm On Apr 08
MT:

You don't have inner working in this particular instance. You based your write-up on your past experiences.

I was not disputing your experience but not relevant in this particular scenario.
Any inner working that is not fair or favors the majority is definitely anti-people. Nigeria is blessed with so much abundance of Natural an human resources that majority of Nigerians shouldn't be suffering hardship and languishing in poverty.
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by Paramount01(m): 10:10pm On Apr 08
greenermodels:
Government paid influencers have already started crowding up the thread to sing president Tinubu's praises over nothing. What good is all these announcements that are not translating into improved welfare for Nigerians.

Building in your own village is from the roof abi
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by Paramount01(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08
StraightGaay:
Will that stop bat from going to France?

No, he needs to be going to bring France standard hospital to Nigeria
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by lexy2014: 10:27pm On Apr 08
Iberl:
Frankly speaking; the president is taking many positive step to develop the country, but some factors appear to be resisting his effort

what are the many positive steps Tinubu is taking to develop the country?

what are the factors that appear to be resisting his effort?
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by lexy2014: 10:29pm On Apr 08
MT:

why should he cut this govt some slack?

what exactly has this government done to deserve being cut some slack?

what has his optimism got to do with the performance of government?

is that what will make the government perform to expectation?
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by lexy2014: 10:30pm On Apr 08
Paramount01:

No, he needs to be going to bring France standard hospital to Nigeria

how will he "bring France standard hospital to Nigeria"?
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by lexy2014: 10:31pm On Apr 08
emerged01:
Many people dont know that many primary centres in Lagos are even better than some private hospitals. If you visit primary centres in Lagos you will know Lagos state are doing great,some years back I took free hepatitis b vaccine in a primary centre

does Tinubu and his family attend these PHCs in Lagos?
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by lexy2014: 10:34pm On Apr 08
emkz:

A lot of funding is going into making the hospitals more functional. Equipment are being purchased and facilities are being upgraded. The Minister of Health and State Minister are working to enhance healthcare delivery nationwide. Give them time and support them to see results.

can you give us estimate of the funding that u say has gone into making the hospitals more functional?

what is the result of that funding?

what are the equipments being purchased?

which facilities have been upgraded?

how have the ministers of health enhanced healthcare delivery nationwide?

is it support they are waiting for before they do their jobs?

which support are you referring to?
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by lexy2014: 10:35pm On Apr 08
MT:

Nice.

how did his comment undermine every decision made by the FG?
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by lexy2014: 10:37pm On Apr 08
Mccullum:

Nonsense to you, sensible to others, it's only a sadistic minded person mostly responding negatively on majority of matters arises.

who are the others it is sensible to and how is it sensible to them?
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by lexy2014: 10:38pm On Apr 08
ryloy:
God Bless President Bola Tinubu

I voted for him because I know he will perform beyond expectations

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

what exactly has he done that shows he will perform beyond expectation?

what is the expectation that you feel he will perform beyond?
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by lexy2014: 10:39pm On Apr 08
teadrake:

Have you taken a tour of the PHCs in your locality??

tell us of your own tour of PHCs in your locality
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by lexy2014: 10:39pm On Apr 08
Bayaar02:
Nice move. Weldone sir.

nice move in what way?
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by kunle4toyeyaho: 10:41pm On Apr 08
Antoeni:
Fuel we nor fit buy,
Electricity we nor fit buy,
What a pity.
All this because of someone who graduated from a school before it was established.
Call him whatever you like, Tinubu is the one ruling you and your family. # wounded obedient
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by lexy2014: 10:43pm On Apr 08
McDoe:
This is laudable. PBAT's performance has reminded me of a very correct statement by Pastor Adefarasin that there will be another Saul before David. If we are to be sincere to ourselves, Tinubu is the most fit for now. At least he has been able to tame the aggressive Northerners and force them to align with his Renewed Hope Agenda; a thing Peter Obi wouldn't have been able to achieve. I am sure by now, the northern oligarchy would have planned and successfully impeached him

which Saul is there before David?

who is the Saul and who is the David?

ho is tinubu the most fit for now?

the most fit for what exactly?

what was aggressive about the northerners that he tamed and how did he tame them?

how did he force them to with his renewed hope agenda?

how has all that reduced inflation, insecurity, hardship, unemployment and poverty?
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by lexy2014: 10:43pm On Apr 08
Judolisco:
Nice one... Recruitment should be transparent pls

recruitment for what exactly?
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by emerged01(m): 10:49pm On Apr 08
lexy2014:

does Tinubu and his family attend these PHCs in Lagos?
he doesnt need to before I can have access.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zik:let Us Forget Our Differences: Sardauna:no, Let Us Understand Them / Gowon Regrets Creating States, Says It Promotes Divisions / Breaking News! Former PDP Chairman, Others Decamp To APC In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.