Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme (10863 Views)

Tinubu Approves ₦35,000 Wage Award To Civil Servants / President Bola Tinubu Approves Establishment Of Presidential CNG Initiative / President Tinubu Approves Adjustment Of 25% Peculiar Allowance For Health Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by lexy2014: 10:50pm On Apr 08
emerged01:
he doesnt need to before I can have access.

that is not what I asked you.

does Tinubu and his family attend these PHCs in Lagos?
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by emerged01(m): 10:52pm On Apr 08
lexy2014:

that is not what I asked you.

does Tinubu and his family attend these PHCs in Lagos?
Does he need to?
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by emkz: 11:02pm On Apr 08
lexy2014:

can you give us estimate of the funding that u say has gone into making the hospitals more functional?

what is the result of that funding?

what are the equipments being purchased?

which facilities have been upgraded?

how have the ministers of health enhanced healthcare delivery nationwide?

is it support they are waiting for before they do their jobs?

which support are you referring to?

RESPONSE
President Bola Tinubu has approved the immediate upgrade of 16 health institutions across all six geo-political zones in the country.

The president directed that the infrastructure and equipment of the institutions should be immediately upgraded.

The institutions include the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Surulere and the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, Zaria.

Among them are six teaching hospitals marked for the establishment of oncology and nuclear medicine centres per facility all to be delivered within 12 – 18 months.
https://punchng.com/just-in-tinubu-orders-immediate-upgrade-of-luth-15-others/

Also in the report above, six teaching hospitals have been marked for the setting up of oncology centers and nuclear medicine facilities for cancer care. Delivery target is 12 to 18 months.

The Minister of Health, Professor Ali Pate, announced the approval of 25 billion naira from the Basic Healthcare Provision Fund (BHPF) to the National Primary Health Care Development Agency and the National Health Insurance Authority to enhance primary healthcare accessibility for vulnerable groups and reduce the need for patients to travel for care.

President Buhari also approved the upgrade of the Federal Medical Center in Birnin Kebbi to a teaching hospital which means they'd have more facilities and equipment for patient care.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/health/health-news/681941-nigerian-government-upgrades-medical-centre-as-university-gets-teaching-hospital.html

Professor Ali Pate and Tunji Alausa are probably two of President Tinubu's best ministers. They need to start a media campaign to get this information across so naysayers like you would be better informed.

As I want to believe you can read, everything I said above is in the public domain. You too can do your own research.

When I say support them, I primarily mean you should be better informed. Stop being pessimistic. Look at the plans, look at the timelines and follow diligently. If you see that implementation is delayed, ask questions. Don't assume nothing is going on because you are not informed. For example, Wike said the Abuja metro would be commissioned on 29th May. I have noted it in my reminder. If it doesn't happen, we will shout.

A lot is happening; many of you prefer to be uninformed or you just attack and wish for the worst upon the country to prove that your claims of failure are a given.

PS: If you attack again, it would prove you didn't understand anything I said and I won't dignify you with a response again.
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by lexy2014: 11:15pm On Apr 08
emerged01:

Does he need to?
does Tinubu and his family attend these PHCs in Lagos? yes or no
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by lexy2014: 11:22pm On Apr 08
emkz:

RESPONSE

https://punchng.com/just-in-tinubu-orders-immediate-upgrade-of-luth-15-others/

Also in the report above, six teaching hospitals have been marked for the setting up of oncology centers and nuclear medicine facilities for cancer care. Delivery target is 12 to 18 months.

The Minister of Health, Professor Ali Pate, announced the approval of 25 billion naira from the Basic Healthcare Provision Fund (BHPF) to the National Primary Health Care Development Agency and the National Health Insurance Authority to enhance primary healthcare accessibility for vulnerable groups and reduce the need for patients to travel for care.

President Buhari also approved the upgrade of the Federal Medical Center in Birnin Kebbi to a teaching hospital which means they'd have more facilities and equipment for patient care.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/health/health-news/681941-nigerian-government-upgrades-medical-centre-as-university-gets-teaching-hospital.html

Professor Ali Pate and Tunji Alausa are probably two of President Tinubu's best ministers. They need to start a media campaign to get this information across so naysayers like you would be better informed.

As I want to believe you can read, everything I said above is in the public domain. You too can do your own research.

When I say support them, I primarily mean you should be better informed. Stop being pessimistic. Look at the plans, look at the timelines and follow diligently. If you see that implementation is delayed, ask questions. Don't assume nothing is going on because you are not informed. For example, Wike said the Abuja metro would be commissioned on 29th May. I have noted it in my reminder. If it doesn't happen, we will shout.

A lot is happening; many of you prefer to be uninformed or you just attack and wish for the worst upon the country to prove that your claims of failure are a given.

PS: If you attack again, it would prove you didn't understand anything I said and I won't dignify you with a response again.

all I can see is "approval" and "directed". did you read any question that asked about "approval or "directed"?

how does "approval" mean that is it has been done?

shamefully, you are saying buhari "approved" when he has left office. where is the result of the thing he "approved"?

kindly answer as enumerated.

1. can you give us estimate of the funding that u say has gone into making the hospitals more functional?

2. what is the result of that funding?

3. what are the equipment being purchased?

4. which facilities have been upgraded?

5. how have the ministers of health enhanced healthcare delivery nationwide?

6. is it support they are waiting for before they do their jobs?

7. which support are you referring to?
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by emkz: 11:27pm On Apr 08
lexy2014:

all I can see is "approval" and "directed". did you read any question that asked about "approval or "directed"?

shamefully, you are saying buhari "approved" when he has left office. where is the result of the thing he "approved"?

1. can you give us estimate of the funding that u say has gone into making the hospitals more functional?

I left an answer for you in my last paragraph of what you responded to as I expected you to return with an answer without even trying to comprehend. I even mentioned timelines for you to track deliverables (including disbursement, purchase and supply). It is obvious to me that there is a comprehension deficit on your part. I do not have the ability nor the talent to repair that your personal problem.

Goodnight.
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by saintmm(m): 11:32pm On Apr 08
If this announcement translates to action and is delivered, then, we will be on the pathway to get to somewhere good
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by beejay85: 11:37pm On Apr 08
Kellie069:
But by the way, why are abandoned health care centers scattered around the whole states of this country You a see a building worth millions of naira abandoned in the bush for year!!! Oga jagaban, please make the former ones work and renovate them! The few functioning ones should be equipped too!! People in the rural settlements are suffering
Sir, those abandoned PH care centred got fund allocated annually to them which of course got embezzled !
I believe the new agency is to check how the allocation are spent in d 774 LGAs.
at least we 'll witness improved accountability and probity regarding how these centres are managed.
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by lexy2014: 11:38pm On Apr 08
emkz:

I left an answer for you in my last paragraph of what you responded to as I expected you to return with an answer without even trying to comprehend. I even mentioned timelines for you to track deliverables (including disbursement, purchase and supply). It is obvious to me that there is a comprehension deficit on your part. I do not have the ability nor the talent to repair that your personal problem.

Goodnight.

which of the questions asked did your "answer" in your last paragraph answer?

talking of comprehension, do you comprehend the following?

Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by lexy2014: 11:45pm On Apr 08
beejay85:

Sir, those abandoned PH care centred got fund allocated annually to them which of course got embezzled !
I believe the new agency is to check how the allocation are spent in d 774 LGAs.
at least we 'll witness improved accountability and probity regarding how these centres are managed.

who allocated the funds that u say were embezzled and who embezzled the funds?

how will this new agency check how the allocation are spent in d 774 LGAs?

where will the money to pay this agency to check how the allocation are spent in d 774 LGAs come from?

is there agency in law enforcement or department in the health ministry that can check how the allocation are spent in d 774 LGAs?

who will monitor the activities of this new agency to see that they are doing their job?

which accountability and probity have you witnessed under this administration in the past 11 months?
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by StraightGaay: 3:07am On Apr 09
Paramount01:

No, he needs to be going to bring France standard hospital to Nigeria
And you believed him?
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by rotadeco27: 3:07am On Apr 09
ryloy:
God Bless President Bola Tinubu

I voted for him because I know he will perform beyond expectations

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
You have done well ,unlike people like me that was deceived into supporting obi by the dementia, diaper and all sorts of lies against Tinubu. I developed serious hatred for the obidients when I discovered that all was to tannish his image, soon after swearing in. Lying against an opponent shows the level of your own integrity and overall intentions.
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by commoditiesnig: 8:40am On Apr 09
emkz:
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT TINUBU APPROVES ESTABLISHMENT OF NATIONAL HEALTH FELLOWS PROGRAMME

Commendable news. Quality and accessible Health care is paramount
Re: President Tinubu Approves Establishment Of National Health Fellows Programme by Apel147(m): 12:05pm On Apr 09
Obi still won't be president 😜😜😜

successmatters:
Rubbish

Let him start visiting Nigeria hospitals to treat his dementia first, then we can take him serious. His eyes are still on French hospital nurses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan / "I Rather Quit Politics Than Decamp To APC" - Reno Omokri / Rabiu Musa: Malami As Champion Of Nigeria’s Justice System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.