Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

I Want To Find An Agent In Nigeria To Help Me Handle Various Matters. Please Con - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Find An Agent In Nigeria To Help Me Handle Various Matters. Please Con (637 Views)

Earn 30k Monthly Working As An Agent For VFD Bank Part Time!!!!!! / What Is The Job Description Of A Direct Sales Agent In A Bank? / Top 10 Lucrative Blue-collar Jobs In Nigeria To Beat Graduate Unemployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Find An Agent In Nigeria To Help Me Handle Various Matters. Please Con by lightlong: 6:51pm On Apr 08
I am a Chinese national with many businesses to handle in Nigeria. I need to find a resident of Lagos to assist me with various matters. I am looking for a male between the ages of 25-35, well-educated and familiar with various local relationships. The compensation is good. If you are interested, please add me on WhatsApp at +85253297164.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Find An Agent In Nigeria To Help Me Handle Various Matters. Please Con by Giftedhand47(m): 7:04pm On Apr 08
lightlong:
I am a Chinese national with many businesses to handle in Nigeria. I need to find a resident of Lagos to assist me with various matters. I am looking for a male between the ages of 25-35, well-educated and familiar with various local relationships. The compensation is good. If you are interested, please add me on WhatsApp at +85253297164.

Both numbers are not connecting on what'sapp

Write the number very well or the correct numbers
Re: I Want To Find An Agent In Nigeria To Help Me Handle Various Matters. Please Con by missjekyll: 7:36pm On Apr 08
I put it to you that you are not Chinese at all?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Find An Agent In Nigeria To Help Me Handle Various Matters. Please Con by ojun50(m): 7:51pm On Apr 08
Giftedhand47:

Both numbers are not connecting on what'sapp

Write the number very well or the correct numbers
They play, no come here come dey cry oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Find An Agent In Nigeria To Help Me Handle Various Matters. Please Con by Pussyisgud: 8:21pm On Apr 08
You are a scammer sir.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Find An Agent In Nigeria To Help Me Handle Various Matters. Please Con by EverythingPhone(m): 8:26pm On Apr 08
Tell us d matter u want to handle
Re: I Want To Find An Agent In Nigeria To Help Me Handle Various Matters. Please Con by obiekunie01: 11:45pm On Apr 08
missjekyll:
I put it to you that you are not Chinese at all?

pure naija guy writeup!

from the way he writes, i can even tell his tribe and the area he lives in ibadan.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Find An Agent In Nigeria To Help Me Handle Various Matters. Please Con by DigitalJobs: 1:27am On Apr 09
obiekunie01:

pure naija guy writeup!

from the way he writes, i can even tell his tribe and the area he lives in ibadan.

Maybe, He is An Ibadan Boy Living in China.
Re: I Want To Find An Agent In Nigeria To Help Me Handle Various Matters. Please Con by missjekyll: 2:29am On Apr 09
obiekunie01:

pure naija guy writeup!

He writes grammatically correct English . Rather unusual for Chinese as they are quite self sufficient

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Find An Agent In Nigeria To Help Me Handle Various Matters. Please Con by abbasajao(m): 5:18am On Apr 09
Write in Chinese to confirm your authencity
Re: I Want To Find An Agent In Nigeria To Help Me Handle Various Matters. Please Con by obiekunie01: 8:39am On Apr 09
missjekyll:

He writes grammatically correct English . Rather unusual for Chinese as they are quite self sufficient

my points exactly!

Re: I Want To Find An Agent In Nigeria To Help Me Handle Various Matters. Please Con by richiemcgold: 12:00pm On Apr 09
This kind of fraudulent posts should not be allowed on this forum. Many out there might have already fell for it by now.

(1) (Reply)

Smart Skills For Smart Jobs: Special Offer! / Industrial Engineer Needed / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.