Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) (54331 Views)

Corper Oyeyemi Caleb Jailed For Yahoo-Yahoo Romance Scam (Photo) / Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) / Nzemeka Ezims: Nigerian Arrested In Thailand For Public Fraud, Love Scam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by Omoawoke: 9:47pm On Apr 08
Good looking man grin
Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by uuzba(m): 9:47pm On Apr 08
Offence: Alleged case of computer related fraud?
He removed the CPU and RAM from somebody's PC?
Abi what is the case?
Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by noble2faith(m): 9:47pm On Apr 08
Dangerously handsome!
or

Criminally handsome

or

Janjerously handsome!

Choose wisely
Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by crowther49: 9:48pm On Apr 08
solomon martin king don fall martin luther king hand

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by Shinjawestern: 9:51pm On Apr 08
Proserpina:
I don't know if it's just me but I find nothing good looking about this man grin grin

Bcus u r ugly...

Ugly people hate good looking pple

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by succri(m): 9:54pm On Apr 08
ignis:
No source ?
Pep guardiola hair

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by Forkthiefnubu: 9:56pm On Apr 08
So na efcc work to interfere in sour love relationships, this regime have exposed these ppl , you are the real clueless ones , that I once held this tribe in high regards is unbelievable and something am ashamed of , the jihadist are far far ahead of this ppl
Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by Proserpina: 9:57pm On Apr 08

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by victorazy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 08
Where is the "good looking"?
Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by folake4u(f): 10:03pm On Apr 08
Proserpina:
I don't know if it's just me but I find nothing good looking about this man grin grin

Same.

I'm not a fan of light skinned niggars.
Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by spartachico(m): 10:05pm On Apr 08
Efcc was solely created for yahoo guys and the Nigerian youth, I've never seen efcc arrest and parade an elderly fraudulent man or our politicians, where is beta edu?
Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by izubext007: 10:06pm On Apr 08
Long head
Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by nedekid: 10:06pm On Apr 08
Are they even sure that is his real name?
Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by We4all: 10:08pm On Apr 08
How is he charming?
Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by Papayaayasager(m): 10:15pm On Apr 08
What is Solomon Martin King, what's his Yoruba name jare?
Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08
mysticwarrior:
The young man is handsome, if you spent just 10 minutes with Nigerian law enforcement agents your looks will change, abi you no see bobrisky after them arrest am?
see him here

Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by Artscollection: 10:22pm On Apr 08
Omenapounds:
LIKE if you actually rushed in to check the handsome guy🤣

I have to go back to my dictionary to crosscheck the meaning ooo.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by pocohantas(f): 10:23pm On Apr 08
Proserpina:

He isn't bad looking sha. Though he looks juvenile for/to me. See women giving him money. Later they will say Naija women are stingy. grin

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by finallybusy: 10:26pm On Apr 08
Na poor man dey carry placard. Politicians no send EFCC. Lol.
Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by Okhuadams(m): 10:34pm On Apr 08
Gistmedia10:
In a recent crackdown on cybercrime, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has apprehended and sentenced Solomon Martin King, a charming Nigerian man, to a year in prison. This comes after EFCC investigators successfully gathered evidence against King for his involvement in a sophisticated romance scam.

Known for his charming demeanor and good looks, the man's scheme involved creating fake online personas to lure victims into romantic relationships. Once trust was established, he would then exploit their emotions to extract money under false pretenses. However, his fraudulent activities came to an end when the EFCC caught wind of his operation.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0XVSxbSAUf4i4ECqzrNNJNbyZUSPZQ24uJfuYnvYAyjs54G9cUNmomDBjNc2JfxLJl&id=100064596373289&mibextid=Nif5oz
After one year come out come enjoy your money
Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by geokay777(m): 10:36pm On Apr 08
Gistmedia10:
In a recent crackdown on cybercrime, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has apprehended and sentenced Solomon Martin King, a charming Nigerian man, to a year in prison. This comes after EFCC investigators successfully gathered evidence against King for his involvement in a sophisticated romance scam.

Known for his charming demeanor and good looks, the man's scheme involved creating fake online personas to lure victims into romantic relationships. Once trust was established, he would then exploit their emotions to extract money under false pretenses. However, his fraudulent activities came to an end when the EFCC caught wind of his operation.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0XVSxbSAUf4i4ECqzrNNJNbyZUSPZQ24uJfuYnvYAyjs54G9cUNmomDBjNc2JfxLJl&id=100064596373289&mibextid=Nif5oz
Chai, impersonation na serious crime in Nigeria ó. Now I know undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by GenFunction: 10:39pm On Apr 08
[quote author=ItisWell22 post=129338151]Where’s the good looking man, please?
Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by CCIA: 10:41pm On Apr 08
Jeon:
Nah this one you dy call handsome?. Chai some people and misusing of adjective are like 5 &6.
Can you boldly come out to say your husband looks better? grin
Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by Greystone: 10:44pm On Apr 08
grin

Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by khattab02: 10:46pm On Apr 08
grin grin grin

When u come out u can be proud to be an Exconvict

Black Americans like to use the word Exconvict or convicted.. grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by NairalandGOAT1: 10:46pm On Apr 08
Gistmedia10:

Where is the good in the looking
Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by Iko5000: 10:48pm On Apr 08
So what is his real name please so I can check something
Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by IamAtAnger: 10:48pm On Apr 08
U wey don already dey wet in between 👀 dey deceive ursef
ItisWell22:
Where’s the good looking man, please? 😢
Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:53pm On Apr 08
Flowerain:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is kelly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.
I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Access Bank
Kelly Monday

ALL THESE FRAUDSTERS ON NL WITH THEIR YEYE BEGGING STORIES AND THEIR VARIOUS PROFILES (Always deleting their old post, trying to cover their scam tracks, but we can always dig them up)...
i counted no less than 10 different profiles with that same same yeye story since last year...aint you the same person below:

Junesday:
:Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is kelly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.
I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.
Access Bank
kelly monday
Propose:

Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is kelly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.
I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.
Access Bank
kelly monday
Berbylish:

Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is kelly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.
Access Bank
kelly monday
PeacfulIfe:
:Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is kelly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.
Access Bank
kelly monday
Evafaithful1:
Access Bank
kelly monday
Evypet:
Access Bank
kelly monday
Flourishe:
Access Bank
kelly monday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by Ekehwinz: 10:55pm On Apr 08
This guy fine pass all the people asking where is the handsomeness in this thread 100%. If na lie, make dem drop their pics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) by Acidosis(m): 11:18pm On Apr 08
Jeon:
Nah this one you dy call handsome?. Chai some people and misusing of adjective are like 5 &6.

He's ugly? Lol. But na woman like you dey fall for am o. Many even sent him money in exchange for relationship. Can your boyfriend get any woman to spend on him? 😅

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) / I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) / Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.