Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Certificate Forgery Allegation: Ayedatiwa Threatens To Drag Lawyer To Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Forgery Allegation: Ayedatiwa Threatens To Drag Lawyer To Court (7558 Views)

Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor / Ondo: Ayedatiwa Remains Adamant, Rallies Forces Against Akeredolu - Tribune / Fani-Kayode Under Fresh EFCC Probe Over Forgery Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Certificate Forgery Allegation: Ayedatiwa Threatens To Drag Lawyer To Court by dequir: 9:18am On Apr 09
Breaking news: You are a bloody liar from the pit of hell.
My name is Bishop Favour Amos.
I attended Ikosi High school ketu,and passed out in 1982 with following people: 1. Mr Abushe,Mr Lucky Aiyedatiwa, Mr Ashimiyu,Mr Waheed,Mr mayowa,Mr Lucky Oboideti,Mr Kadiri,Mrs Oslo,Mr Okafor,Mrs Kate,Mr Mayowa,Mr Hakeem, just to mention few.
We all wrote 1982 WAEC and have our results given to us.
Mr Aiyedatiwa also has his result at hand.
I am 100% aware that he attended Nigeria college of Education(NCE) at Ijanikin lagos state.His NCE certificate is with him as I comment.
So all the enemies of Governor Lucky Aiyedatiwa saying nonsense about his WASC should shutup their mouth forever.

#COPIED
Re: Certificate Forgery Allegation: Ayedatiwa Threatens To Drag Lawyer To Court by sunnyprof: 10:48am On Apr 09
complet:
You can see the governor is a knowledgeable person, he school together with my sister, how can someone just come from no where to to tarnish his image, likewise the late former governor can't pick a deputy that doesn't meet the criteria of at least a secondary school certificate, GOVERNOR LUCKY, I PRAY GOD WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU AND SURELY YOUR REIGN AS GOVERNOR WILL BE REWARDED FOR ANOTHER TERM, GOD BLESSED ONDO STATE, GOD BLESSED NIGERIA, AMEN

In Nigeria, when the govt favour you, it is ''CONNECTION' but when its not in your favour, it is "KWARRAPSSION"
Re: Certificate Forgery Allegation: Ayedatiwa Threatens To Drag Lawyer To Court by ufotunang: 11:49am On Apr 09
Fake certificate?...they have started again

(1) (2) (Reply)

41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta / Buhari Commiserates With Bayonga Family Over Death Of HRH Danjuma Bayonga / Covid-19; Atiku Abubakar’s Son On A “death Door”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.