Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

I'm Getting Fed Up Of Food Prices - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I'm Getting Fed Up Of Food Prices (300 Views)

Nigerian States With Fastest-Rising Food Prices In 2024 (Full List) / Nigerian Families Struggle To Survive As Food Prices Soar - Al Jazeera / Honeywell Spaghetti Releases β€œMini” Version As Food Prices Increase (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Getting Fed Up Of Food Prices by lalalista: 9:12pm On Apr 08
I was at market today just to buy a derica of beans and a few things. I was just roaming around the market like someone who's lost his mind. I'm shocked at the prices of items. It's getting crazy by the day. God at this point, I'm helpless. God please intervene. God please have mercy. I'm in tears
Re: I'm Getting Fed Up Of Food Prices by Pussyisgud: 9:19pm On Apr 08
E bi pa wa ooo, it has just begun. If mess dey smell like this how shxt go come be?

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Fed Up Of Food Prices by Kelklein(m): 4:12am On Apr 09
It's sad really..

The masses are going through alot just so the people at the top can have more to steal..πŸ€”πŸ€”
Re: I'm Getting Fed Up Of Food Prices by Premiumbuy(m): 5:39am On Apr 09
Premium Be Unto You

But the Naira has been appreciating for some days now, jvst don't know why is not reflecting back on the price of commodity.
Re: I'm Getting Fed Up Of Food Prices by Oloki: 6:25am On Apr 09
But the Naira has been appreciating for some days now, jvst don't know why is not reflecting back on the price of commodity.[/quote]

Greediness wouldn't allow them to bring it down. You will be hearing, 'it is old stock' when it is time to bring down the prices. But reverse is the case if it is to increase

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Fed Up Of Food Prices by EbenezerTriumph: 7:53am On Apr 09
lalalista:
I was at market today just to buy a derica of beans and a few things. I was just roaming around the market like someone who's lost his mind. I'm shocked at the prices of items. It's getting crazy by the day. God at this point, I'm helpless. God please intervene. God please have mercy. I'm in tears
it's everywhere.
Last weekend I had a craving for rice and stew, despite going on a low budget with sand rice and just kpomo and egg in the stew, do you know 5k I withdrew wasn't even enough?
I had to go and withdraw another 2k making it 7k for just 4 cups of rice and low budget stew. The prices of oil, tin tomatoes everything increased at a very high rate.
Worse of it all, the stew lasted only 2 days.
Now to enter market again dey fear me.
Re: I'm Getting Fed Up Of Food Prices by bet9ja(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09
Its really sad. Tinubu is really a wicked soul
Re: I'm Getting Fed Up Of Food Prices by CodeTemplar: 3:31am On Apr 10
Nigerians are naturally greedy and brazen with evil.
Why do you think you have to negotiate every single thing in the market? Nothing is labelled. Ingredients are never packed weight and firmly priced. Distributors, associations and trade groups fix high prices behind the scenes.

(1) (Reply)

Bakery Business Made Easy / Fresh Citrus Fruits Gourmet Gift Box / Isoko North People Appreciates Okowa Over Food Palliatives β€” Egbabor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.