Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Court Orders Halima Abubakar To Pay N10M To Apostle Suleman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Orders Halima Abubakar To Pay N10M To Apostle Suleman (576 Views)

BBN's Maria Apologizes To Apostle Selman For Mistaking Him For Another Pastor / Halima Abubakar To Name Bullies In Nollywood / Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Orders Halima Abubakar To Pay N10M To Apostle Suleman by Antoeni(m): 9:44pm On Apr 08
Federal High Court has ordered Halima Abubakar to pay a sum of N10 million for spreading false news about Apostle Johnson Suleman.

Following the court’s ruling on Monday, Abubakar has been ordered to pay Apostle Suleman, the Senior Pastor and General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International for any losses from her conduct.

Apostle Suleman accused Abubakar of making disparaging comments about him on her Instagram account, which were then picked up by other blogs and media, according to the court’s certified authentic copy of the ruling.

The case’s judge, Enobie Obanor, emphasized that Abubakar had the opportunity to defend herself but chose not to.

Court order Halima Abubakar to pay N10M to Apostle Suleman
Halima Abubakar, Nollywood actress.
The ruling highlights how nasty and untrue the statements posted by Abubakar on her Instagram account, @halimabubakar, were, harming Apostle Suleman’s standing with the public.

Apostle Suleman was thus given N10,000,000 by the court as exemplary and aggravating damages for libel.

The court also imposed an injunction that forbade Abubakar from publishing any more information on Apostle Suleman.

https://www.gistreel.com/court-orders-halima-abubakar-to-pay-n10m-to-apostle-suleman/#google_vignette

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Halima Abubakar To Pay N10M To Apostle Suleman by Antoeni(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08
This Apostle Sule Matter No Clear
Re: Court Orders Halima Abubakar To Pay N10M To Apostle Suleman by Antoeni(m): 9:47pm On Apr 08
His Level of Promiscuity. Is Out of This World
Re: Court Orders Halima Abubakar To Pay N10M To Apostle Suleman by Eleporobi: 9:58pm On Apr 08
The man don use her nah where she wan see 10 million naira. The apostle don exhaust her fortune so she's technically empty.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Halima Abubakar To Pay N10M To Apostle Suleman by 22o62021: 10:07pm On Apr 08
Money and fame combined won

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Halima Abubakar To Pay N10M To Apostle Suleman by alpharoyalty: 11:50pm On Apr 08
Apostle must hear of this

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Halima Abubakar To Pay N10M To Apostle Suleman by Salt06(m): 5:26am On Apr 09
Be like say cyber bullies and blackmailers cup don full. Back to back slamming this period
Re: Court Orders Halima Abubakar To Pay N10M To Apostle Suleman by sureway1(m): 8:30am On Apr 09
This is Nigeria and I don't believe anything about this guy..

Why the allegations in the first place?
Why was she mute in the court of law, not being able to defend herself after all the initial gragra?
Why are these ladies going after him?

This guy is not the only man of... In Nigeria.

I Corinthians 15:33
Re: Court Orders Halima Abubakar To Pay N10M To Apostle Suleman by Superpack589: 1:01pm On Apr 10
sureway1:
This is Nigeria and I don't believe anything about this guy..

Why the allegations in the first place?
Why was she mute in the court of law, not being able to defend herself after all the initial gragra?
Why are these ladies going after him?

This guy is not the only man of... In Nigeria.

I Corinthians 15:33

Shut up and wail over the victory of Apostle Suleman. False accussers must be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Halima Abubakar To Pay N10M To Apostle Suleman by sureway1(m): 7:00am On Apr 16
Superpack589:

Shut up and wail over the victory of Apostle Suleman. False accussers must be dealt with.

Did you read the post? She was mute..
I am a false accuser because I am not as gullible as you.. I am a critical thinker..

Things happen behind close door..

Again he's not the only god of man in the country..

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent Feeds 1 Billion African Kids / Kanye West To Release G.o.o.d. Music 2012 / High Court Orders Ndlea To Produce Baba Suwe On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.