Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

I Can't Understand This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Can't Understand This Dream (399 Views)

What Does This Dream Mean? I Saw My Name Engraved On A Plaque And Then Molten... / Why Did People Speak In Tongue In The Church When Others Can't Understand Or Hea / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Understand This Dream by REGINALD001(m): 10:01pm On Apr 08
I had a dream last night and would appreciate it if someone can truly reveal the meaning to me ......

Last night around 1am, I dreamt where I was about to have s3x with a lady in the presence of her sister and a friend and I wanted to go in raw, then my supposed friend in the dream said I shouldn't go in raw and I woke up......and that was around 2.44am........i went down and to make a cup of coffee thinking about the dream to see if i can unravel the meaning, while holding and sipping from the cup of coffee in my hand................ And somehow I slept off again in the kitchen........

Still found myself in a s3xual position with another different unknown chubby black lady and as I was about going inside her a lady from nowhere disrupted the activity by showing up there and I have to hide away and immediately woke up and it was 3.16am, though she saw us anyway and I don't know her also, .......... But strange enough I don't know these two ladies neither have I had this type of dream before. And funny enough I don't really like chubby ladies, can't even go after them......

What could be the meaning as I have tried to figure out what it could mean but no way........ Would like to sincerely know the true meaning of these dreams.
Re: I Can't Understand This Dream by Greenback: 10:11pm On Apr 08
You are about to or you are already in it,I mean,your are into fornication but your mind and spirit isn't really happy about it....or it could be a dirty habit you are into,a defiling habit and God is trying to warn you to abstain....abstain will it wi be unto your glory
Re: I Can't Understand This Dream by danijesus(m): 10:12pm On Apr 08
Your spiritman is a fornicator,those people you see stopping you from committing fornication are Angels of God in form of the Gospel you have received...
Re: I Can't Understand This Dream by chucks185: 10:23pm On Apr 08
no man knows for sure about the nature of spirit, its kind of hard to really interpret dreams , and we don't know the background of your dream, though i believe if you pay enough attention, you would be able to read your dream.

that dream means negative forces try to manipulate something good that is meant for you so that it won't come to fruition, but they haven't succeed so far, be careful so they won't succeed.
Re: I Can't Understand This Dream by dnawah(m): 10:28pm On Apr 08
REGINALD001:
I had a dream last night and would appreciate it if someone can truly reveal the meaning to me ......

Last night around 1am, I dreamt where I was about to have s3x with a lady in the presence of her sister and a friend and I wanted to go in raw, then my supposed friend in the dream said I shouldn't go in raw and I woke up......and that was around 2.44am........i went down and to make a cup of coffee thinking about the dream to see if i can unravel the meaning, while holding and sipping from the cup of coffee in my hand................ And somehow I slept off again in the kitchen........

Still found myself in a s3xual position with another different unknown chubby black lady and as I was about going inside her a lady from nowhere disrupted the activity by showing up there and I have to hide away and immediately woke up and it was 3.16am, though she saw us anyway and I don't know her also, .......... But strange enough I don't know these two ladies neither have I had this type of dream before. And funny enough I don't really like chubby ladies, can't even go after them......

What could be the meaning as I have tried to figure out what it could mean but no way........ Would like to sincerely know the true meaning of these dreams.
u r about to lose your destiny to the water spirits.if they can't get u in the dream,they will come physically.
Re: I Can't Understand This Dream by paramakina202: 10:53pm On Apr 08
REGINALD001:

Go get a wife or girlfriend cos na konji dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Understand This Dream by Verbtips(m): 11:50pm On Apr 08
REGINALDO
JUST BECAREFUL YOU LIFE IS ON DE ROPE AND IT WILL BE A SHAMEFUL ONE
AND THE WORST PART IS THAT B4 IT HAPPEN YOU WILL STRUGGLE HARD TO EAT.YOU CAN TRY GO IN FOR 3 DAYS DRYFASTING
Re: I Can't Understand This Dream by Zonefree(m): 1:04am On Apr 09
You slept off while sipping coffee?

This particular incident should be your major concern at the moment.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Understand This Dream by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:13am On Apr 09
You are lacking sex
Re: I Can't Understand This Dream by REGINALD001(m): 6:46am On Apr 09
Greenback:
You are about to or you are already in it,I mean,your are into fornication but your mind and spirit isn't really happy about it....or it could be a dirty habit you are into,a defiling habit and God is trying to warn you to abstain....abstain will it wi be unto your glory

AM NOT INTO SUCH, HERE IS NOT A LEVEL PLAYING GROUND TO DO SUCH.
Re: I Can't Understand This Dream by REGINALD001(m): 6:48am On Apr 09
dnawah:
u r about to lose your destiny to the water spirits.if they can't get u in the dream,they will come physically.

WATER SPIRIT FROM NAIJA TO UK? ABI WATER SPIRIT WEY DEY HERE ALREADY BRO?
Re: I Can't Understand This Dream by REGINALD001(m): 6:51am On Apr 09
paramakina202:

Go get a wife or girlfriend cos na konji dey worry you.

grin grin grin grin ....... IT'S NOT KONJI BROTHER.
Re: I Can't Understand This Dream by paramakina202: 7:06am On Apr 09
REGINALD001:

grin grin grin grin ....... IT'S NOT KONJI BROTHER.

Okay you wan hear say na ogbanje abi your spiritual wife grin na so una dey fail mugu to those pastors and native doctors?
Re: I Can't Understand This Dream by REGINALD001(m): 8:23am On Apr 09
paramakina202:

Okay you wan hear say na ogbanje abi you spiritual wife grin na so una dey fail mugu to those pastors and naive doctors?

BRO DONT BE TOO SILLY.

ONYE ERIRI ERI.
Re: I Can't Understand This Dream by paramakina202: 9:57am On Apr 09
REGINALD001:

BRO DONT BE TOO SILLY.

ONYE ERIRI ERI.

Umu akwunakwuna eriela gi na nro o grin
Oya run go meet your pastor for interpretation and deliverance.
Re: I Can't Understand This Dream by LordReed(m): 10:08am On Apr 09
REGINALD001:

You are craving sexual relations but you have inhibitions especially against doing it raw. This is good, do not have sex raw, use protection.
Re: I Can't Understand This Dream by alimiadedayo1: 10:08pm On Apr 09
REGINALD001:

It can notes two things:
natural sub consciousness, your body craving for sex which with the support of mind create a sexual image to satisfy its desire and If you don't control it, the devil can make you of it to manipulate or regulate your life
Spiritual attack from marine spirit:Those human being you see are not human being but demons taking the shape of human being to corrupt your soul and establish a spiritual connection or relationship with you in order to control your destiny..I know about this stuff very well because I had a practical experience with the marine kingdom spiritual..
Solution: Pray and fast frequently, don't let anybody deceive you this world is spiritually
flee from sexual sins including lust of eyes
stop watching sexual image on phone or films, devil get into our souls through this platform to seduce and corrupt our soul..This is my cent God bless you

(1) (Reply)

They Missed Him! / Has Any Prophesy By A Man Of God Ever Came To Pass In Your Life? / Rhapsody Of Realities Thursday, Oct 17th, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.