Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project (802 Views)

Atiku Knocks Tinubu Over Secrecy In Lagos-Calabar Highway Project / LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project / Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by dashpressmedia: 3:21am On Apr 09
LASG to demolish $200 million Landmark Beach Resort for costal highway project ⬇️

https://www.facebook.com/share/drigfFR8e2XS1MWp/?mibextid=WC7FNe

#dashpressmedia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by jkpbestseries: 3:29am On Apr 09
I think it's for a better development

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by dashpressmedia: 3:37am On Apr 09
Kindly please shed more light on it

jkpbestseries:
Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by mobisonkk2: 3:55am On Apr 09
Why can't you go and ask Soludo to shed more light on the business premises he has been destroying in Anambra state? It's ok if the demolitions is done by ibos and wrong if others do same?

dashpressmedia:

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by mobisonkk2: 4:03am On Apr 09
Is landmark resort the only business affected? You clowns can keep wailing and displaying your expired victim cards but it won't stop the renew hope agenda of massive infrastructural development. Because of one nonsense resort, FG should abandoned a project that will connect all the coastal states with the most modern highway with double lane train tracks serving over 40 million Nigerians and creating hundreds of thousands of jobs?

Whoever ithat s breeding you pathetic clowns should be exterminated.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by Slytiger: 4:03am On Apr 09
dashpressmedia:
LASG to demolish $200 million Landmark Beach Resort for costal highway project ⬇️

#dashpressmedia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by Jokay07(m): 4:36am On Apr 09
mobisonkk2:
Why can't you go and ask Soludo to shed more light on the business premises he has been destroying in Anambra state? It's ok if the demolitions is done by ibos and wrong if others do same?

Don't be a lazy thinker. This is not about Igbo or Yoruba.
Oh my Godness.
Demolishing an economically viable project for another is like killing your first child because your wife is pregnant of twins.
Road Projects like this should be re-routed or diverted.
What about have Lagos-calabar coastal high way alongside Landmark beach resort?
Why are some of you Yorubas are like this?

6 Likes

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:27am On Apr 09
Insha allah..

Destroy everything igbo in yaribaland..maybe sense will creep up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by SmartPolician: 5:28am On Apr 09
dashpressmedia:

Don't bother yourself. Nobody can justify why that road has to be constructed, considering that those states are already connected by road. I have asked the same question and nobody could answer it.

Someone estimated that the money FG uses to subsidize pilgrimage for Muslims can build nine power stations that Geometric Power built in Aba. This is a country that does not understand what it called priority.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by Zulu11zulu: 5:48am On Apr 09
mobisonkk2:
Is landmark resort the only business affected? You clowns can keep wailing and displaying your expired victim cards but it won't stop the renew hope agenda of massive infrastructural development. Because of one nonsense resort, FG should abandoned a project that will connect all the coastal states with the most modern highway with double lane train tracks serving over 40 million Nigerians and creating hundreds of thousands of jobs?

Whoever ithat s breeding you pathetic clowns should be exterminated.
you clown are bitter like the way you look just look at what you just put here you bitterness will never stop igbos.
Ugliest people in the world spit on you ugly face.

3 Likes

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by Good2go1: 6:09am On Apr 09
Whatever anyone sow that is what the person will receive. If I were the owner I fight and collect my money back and move to my region and invest there

2 Likes

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by Bestmanfornow: 6:53am On Apr 09
dashpressmedia:

#dashpressmedia

Landmark Resort is very massive investment that accommodate over 80 businesses including Hotel and event center, he is currently building 21 stores apartments building where people can live, FG under Tinubu is targeting him because of his interest in Eko Atlantic city, they believe the investments is affecting Eko Atlantic city, the conversation centre and the hotel, I can bet you that Lagos-Calabar coastal road will only start and end in Lagos, same contractor that owns Eko Atlantic city are the same Lebanese people they gave the contract, they are using common wealth to boast Eko Atlantic city and destroy Landmark, Landmark is center of Lagos tourist. I pity them, they can't kill the spirit, very wicked souls, this should be another big lesson to our people, these guys are evil and dark at hearts

Watch the massive investment they are targeting to destroy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMyEBWeX7Sw?si=VVCO7xLYQgkSI_wq

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by Paraman: 7:10am On Apr 09
dashpressmedia:

#dashpressmedia
Landmark is not worth $200 million

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by Paraman: 7:12am On Apr 09
SmartPolician:

Don't bother yourself. Nobody can justify why that road has to be constructed, considering that those states are already connected by road. I have asked the same question and nobody could answer it.

A very dull comment. I won't be shock you're a Igbo man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by Bestmanfornow: 7:13am On Apr 09
Paraman:
Landmark is not worth $200 million
Landmark houses 80 businesses which include Hotel, event center, 21 storey apartments building etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by Paraman: 7:14am On Apr 09
Bestmanfornow:

Landmark houses 80 businesses which include Hotel, event center, 21 storey apartments building etc
Landmark is not worth $200 million. I have been to the place

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by Bestmanfornow: 7:23am On Apr 09
Paraman:
Ignorant mind this is Landmark investments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by Bestmanfornow: 7:24am On Apr 09
Paraman:
This is huge investments they want to destroy because of envy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by Bestmanfornow: 7:29am On Apr 09
Paraman:
This is place your people go to pollute water and do sacrifice especially those white garment churches until this Igbo man transformed it to be the centre of tourism in Lagos is what you guys want to destroy out of envy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by Bestmanfornow: 7:30am On Apr 09
Paraman:
This is Landmark Resort

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by Bestmanfornow: 7:33am On Apr 09
Paraman:
That was how warri people use stupidity and evil black mentality to destroy the economy of the city thinking they're doing others

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by LifeofDream: 7:36am On Apr 09
Bestmanfornow:

This is huge investments they want to destroy because of envy
Who are the one envying you, I really don't understand you Ibo?

How will someone bigger than you envy you, you're suffering from a high level delusion.. grin cheesy

This is yorubaland, we make the rules. If you think it's against, you can pack your bag and go back to your land.

Even looking at the letter, it only mention part of Landmark and not everything. Just some metres into it. I personally do not support demolishing those part for the coastal highway but you Ibo always have a way of giving everything a ethnic colouring and that's your No1 problem which you don't know...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by Bestmanfornow: 7:37am On Apr 09
Paraman:
These are investments you said doesn't worth $200

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by Bestmanfornow: 7:39am On Apr 09
LifeofDream:

Who are the one envying you, I really don't understand you Ibo?

How will someone bigger than you envy you, you're suffering from a high level delusion.. grin cheesy

This is yorubaland, we make the rules. If you think it's against, you can pack your bag and go back to your land.

Even looking at the letter, it only mention part of Landmark and not everything. Just some metres into it. I personally do not support demolishing those part for the coastal highway but you Ibo always have a way of giving everything a ethnic colouring and that's your No1 problem which you don't know...
Bigger in your delusional mind

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by Paraman: 7:43am On Apr 09
Bestmanfornow:

Ignorant mind this is Landmark investments
Landmark is not worth $200 million.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by SmartPolician: 7:43am On Apr 09
Paraman:

Oga, stop making SENSELESS and tribalist comment and answer the darn question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by Bestmanfornow: 7:49am On Apr 09
Paraman:
Landmark is not worth $200 million.
😂😂
Because na Igbo man investments, if it was a Youruba man you will not doubt it, don't worry I understand 😂😂

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by Paraman: 7:57am On Apr 09
SmartPolician:

Oga, stop making SENSELESS and tribalist comment and answer the darn question.
A bigot like you can't see any good thing in the construction of the road. Thank God your foolish opinion does not matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by Paraman: 8:01am On Apr 09
Bestmanfornow:
😂😂
Because na Igbo man investments, if it was a Youruba man you will not doubt it, don't worry I understand 😂😂
Well, Landmark is not worth $200m

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by Paraman: 8:04am On Apr 09
LifeofDream:

I'm also against the demolition but the way Igbos are making this issue a tribal thing now is very irritating.

One idiot is even claiming nobody can justify why that road has to be constructed. Only a foolish person will claim a project that will open up coastal areas in 8 state is not important. They are pained and depress the south east is not part of the project.

This is the same way some retards were calling Eko Atlantic City project a waste and a white elephant project back then.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by AcadaWriter: 9:11am On Apr 09

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG To Demolish $200 Million Landmark Beach Resort For Costal Highway Project by Bestmanfornow: 9:25am On Apr 09
Paraman:
I'm also against the demolition but the way Igbos are making this issue a tribal thing now is very irritating.

One idiot is even claiming nobody can justify why that road has to be constructed. Only a foolish person will claim a project that will open up coastal areas in 8 state is not important. They are pained and depress the south east is not part of the project.

This is the same way some retards were calling Eko Atlantic City project a waste and a white elephant project back then.
Same Hi Tec that finding it hard to construct Lekki Ibeju express way for more than 17 years now, same with Eko Atlantic city, FG couldn't construct East/west road that connect to almost all the states they are proposing coastal highway for years na coastal highway they will construct🤣🤣I know many ignorant mind when they hear East/west road they think the road also connect to southeast it's the same Southsouth road it connect to west, so if I may ask what's the difference from Coastal highway and East/west road That Coastal highway is to swindle Nigeria money to boast Eko Atlantic city that people are reluctant to invest on

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

N98million For Speaker Body Messages? / Efcc Ready For Madam Speaker / Ineptitude In Government Parastatals: Who Is To Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.