Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins (15135 Views)

Shaibu Prayed For Omobayo Godwins To Be Higher Than Him, Months Ago / Omobayo Marvellous Godwin Sworn-in As Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) / I’m Learning How To Speak Yoruba - Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins by Menclothing1: 7:24am On Apr 09
Sleekfingers:

Na those of them , that don't know their history they talk like that.

Edo is an extension of Yoruba land .

You very right him and his followers were talking in Yoruba the new deputy after the inauguration watched live on Channels

Obaseki is smart looking for Akoko Edo vote because the Yoruba there will vote Apc this will split their vote

1 Like

Re: I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins by victorazy(m): 7:30am On Apr 09
Man wey get sense.
Re: I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins by Lexusgs430: 7:43am On Apr 09
Kukutenla:

Political ideology should exist at party level before individuals can key into it.
There's no Political party in Nigeria today that has ideology

Our so called democracy, is simply demonstration of crazy........
Re: I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins by Truthsandtrusts: 7:50am On Apr 09
Re: I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins by GiZcorp: 8:13am On Apr 09
This deputy governor is not smart, his answers lack substance and it's even incriminating to the Mr. Obaseki... Which one is you must be loyal, what ever they say is what I will do... Trash

1 Like

Re: I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins by chime8(m): 8:24am On Apr 09
This is how the journey started, he was a good guardian to I and my other guys that was his younger brothers friend, back then in UNIBEN
CONGRATULATIONS OMOBAYO GODWIN MARVELOUS

Re: I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins by opamoses1: 8:32am On Apr 09
God father things.
Re: I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins by opamoses1: 8:34am On Apr 09
Sleekfingers:

😂🤣🤣🤣

Edo men and ugliness
Fixed
Re: I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins by Indispensable85(m): 8:35am On Apr 09
We need to amend the constitution to give more protection and relevance to deputy governors.

If the governor and the deputy governor must be on a joint ticket to be able to run, it doesn't make any sense for the governor to be able to just change the deputy like a piece of shit at will.

If the deputy governor is impeached, let the joint ticket be nullified and the governor should lose his seat too.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins by garfield1: 8:44am On Apr 09
chime8:
This is how the journey started, he was a good guardian to I and my other guys that was his younger brothers friend, back then in UNIBEN
CONGRATULATIONS OMOBAYO GODWIN MARVELOUS

APC will trash him And his master
Re: I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins by chime8(m): 8:56am On Apr 09
garfield1:

APC will trash him And his master

Say that without crying 🤣 brother
Re: I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins by porthouse7(f): 9:03am On Apr 09
This one na come and chop appointment
Re: I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins by allthingsgood: 9:05am On Apr 09
enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins by ufuosman(m): 9:09am On Apr 09
Learn well😂😂😂
Re: I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins by landon(m): 9:23am On Apr 09
In fact, he has been seriously lobbying to be akpata's deputy.
Lexusgs430:
This new deputy governor, was contesting under Labour party in 2023 .........

In 2024, he is now a deputy governor under PDP........

Both young and old politicians in Nigeria, got no political ideology........ They are all after personal interest.......
Re: I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins by Lexusgs430: 9:29am On Apr 09
landon:
In fact, he has been seriously lobbying to be akpata's deputy.

This people are just bread and butter politicians........
Re: I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins by Father4all: 9:29am On Apr 09
Mumu guy. Before unko. Who know you
Re: I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins by fitinwell: 9:30am On Apr 09
Re: I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins by Sleekfingers: 10:20am On Apr 09
opamoses1:

Fixed

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins by garfield1: 10:53am On Apr 09
chime8:

Say that without crying 🤣 brother

Up oshiomhole,down pdp
Re: I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins by ufotunang: 12:03pm On Apr 09
Lexusgs430:
This new deputy governor, was contesting under Labour party in 2023 .........

In 2024, he is now a deputy governor under PDP........

Both young and old politicians in Nigeria, got no political ideology........ They are all after personal interest.......
Abi... Nigeria politcians go and defect to a party where they will benefit...they do not have the interest of their people in their heart or mind
Re: I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins by Class01: 4:45pm On Apr 09
Sleekfingers:

Na those of them , that don't know their history they talk like that.

Edo is an extension of Yoruba land .

When you are done with your jokes, let us know
Re: I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins by Khallicopyro: 4:47pm On Apr 09
If you drag power you go the same way as Shuaibu. Edo no be lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Shift Elections Again, UN Tells Nigerian Government / Nigerian Files Lawsuit To Compel Senate To Ascertain Buhari’s Health Status . / AFP Or Nigerian Army? Who Lied About The 30 Military Men Killed By Boko Haram?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.