Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Starting A Business With 300k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Business With 300k (401 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With #300K / Need Business Idea with 300k start up! / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Business With 300k by Depsui(m): 8:14am On Apr 09
Please I need urgent help, what business can one start with 300k in Osun state, Ede precisely?

I'm ready to be fully invested in the business full time and I'm not trying to become a millionaire immediately.

I just need a profitable business idea, I'm not looking for a get rich quick business.

Thanks very much for responding.

CC pushkin, dominique, FOD, naijacutee
Re: Starting A Business With 300k by Questionnaires(m): 8:19am On Apr 09
Depsui:
Please I need urgent help, what business can one start with 300k in Osun state, Ede precisely?

I'm ready to be fully invested in the business full time and I'm not trying to become a millionaire immediately.

I just need a profitable business idea, I'm not looking for a get rich quick business.

Start A Zero-Fuel Table Tennis Entertainment Centre. This can earn you daily income without any running cost on fuel.

It's Fully Passive.

I Earn Up To 4,000 Naira Every Weekend and 2,000 Naira Every Evenings Here in Cross River State.

No Hard Work Attached.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Business With 300k by Balablue64: 9:14am On Apr 09
300k cant start anything tangible in a Nigerian of today.
Re: Starting A Business With 300k by Edoreborn: 9:42am On Apr 09
Balablue64:
What of a million naira
Re: Starting A Business With 300k by Depsui(m): 9:45am On Apr 09
Balablue64:

Haaaa. I have only 300k o.
Re: Starting A Business With 300k by amigo1088: 10:26am On Apr 09
Depsui:

use 150k, do poultry, after 2 months you gain experience in the business, put in the remaining 150k.

don't forget to send me my share
Re: Starting A Business With 300k by Balablue64: 10:29am On Apr 09
Edoreborn:
What of a million naira
You can start small with a million naira.
Re: Starting A Business With 300k by Balablue64: 10:30am On Apr 09
Depsui:

Better use am go chop epa.
Re: Starting A Business With 300k by Depsui(m): 10:29am On Apr 10
amigo1088:

use 150k, do poultry, after 2 months you gain experience in the business, put in the remaining 150k.

Thanks bro
Re: Starting A Business With 300k by MOG6670(m): 1:01pm On Apr 10
Questionnaires:

Start A Zero-Fuel Table Tennis Entertainment Centre. This can earn you daily income without any running cost on fuel.

It's Fully Passive.

I Earn Up To 4,000 Naira Every Weekend and 2,000 Naira Every Evenings Here in Cross River State.

No Hard Work Attached.

how much are they selling it?
Re: Starting A Business With 300k by MOG6670(m): 1:08pm On Apr 10
amigo1088:

@op dont invest 50% (150k) of your resource into poulty, but rather use 10%-15% to begin with if must invest in the sector. The business is not just risky, but too risky if you are a begginer/naive.
Re: Starting A Business With 300k by noble2faith(m): 3:08pm On Apr 10
Why not start forex trading. Open a broker that supports naira acct. Put a hundred thousand naira there. I know of one of group that send 85% sure signals.
Re: Starting A Business With 300k by hartson(m): 6:25pm On Apr 10
noble2faith:
Why not start forex trading. Open a broker that supports naira acct. Put a hundred thousand naira there. I know of one of group that send 85% sure signals.
Hi,i have been looking for extra source of income and forex has always been in my mind.pls i need your assistance to get on this road.cheers

1 Like

Re: Starting A Business With 300k by noble2faith(m): 6:32pm On Apr 10
hartson:
Hi,i have been looking for extra source of income and forex has always been in my mind.pls i need your assistance to get on this road.cheers

Chat me up 07068031195
Re: Starting A Business With 300k by ibechris(m): 7:47pm On Apr 10
Balablue64:

No one should listen to this man here.

What business have u done to warrant this fat lie?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starting A Business With 300k by amigo1088: 9:03pm On Apr 10
MOG6670:
@op dont invest 50% (150k) of your resource into poulty, but rather use 10%-15% to begin with if must invest in the sector. The business is not just risky, but too risky if you are a begginer/naive.

why do you say it's risky?

I just sold my last of the 50 chicken I had.

I bought 50 and only one died.
Re: Starting A Business With 300k by MOG6670(m): 9:21pm On Apr 10
amigo1088:

why do you say it's risky?

I just sold my last of the 50 chicken I had.

I bought 50 and only one died.
you are already a exprienced farmer. You already posses all the necessary skill to guarantee atleast 90% succes. But OP is first timer, "naive" my advice is let him start on a low-key and the expand his farm as he grow in exprience in-order to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Starting A Business With 300k by MOG6670(m): 9:35pm On Apr 10
Depsui:

@OP sorry, you've mention millionaire. Pls who do we call a millionaire? like what is the certain amount one most attain or have to be termed a millionaire?
Re: Starting A Business With 300k by jose556(m): 2:24am On Apr 11
Depsui:

Try plastic selling business. I doubt 300 will go long on that though

Re: Starting A Business With 300k by hartson(m): 1:39am On Apr 14
noble2faith:

Chat me up 07068031195
am sorry am replying now.My neighborhood have not had power for days except today.i will chat you up via the digits you indicated let me get my mobile set fixed for a major fault.thank you

(1) (Reply)

Check Out / Investor Needed Urgently / Total Developing New Oil Field Off Coast Of Nigeria, Expects 200,000 Barrels A D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.