Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Who Will Pay For This? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Will Pay For This? (469 Views)

Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex / Herdsmen Pay For Damaged Farm Produce, Farmers Pay For Killed Cows In Anambra / Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Pay For This? by AllBlack: 8:31am On Apr 09
I slept without light from 5pm yesterday till this morning and still no power supply but I am under category A even when my neighbourhood is one shanty looking area. Yet I am to pay?
Nobody is talking of refund for all the hours we have spent without power supply.

On a wider scale, what would happen to those production companies that pay about 500k to a million a month for electricity? Their bill will rise to almost 3 million monthly and it will tell on the comodity prices with serious increase.

How about the small scale businesses that litter the streets? Babe how much will you be paying for hair dryer? Tailors that use electric sewing machines and barber shops. Beer joints and lounges will increase prices. School fees will step up too. Wahala loading.

Businesses all around Nigeria are warming up in preparation for the new minimum wage increase and some have started laying off their staff. Now an office that pays 30k Nepa bill will have to pay about 120k per month or more which means more financial burden. How will businesses cope?

Am I the only one bothered by this? what is it like in your area? How does this personally affect you, your business and lifestyle ?

NLFPMOD I know this is not some story about Bobrisky but you can still do the needful and let Nigerians here have their say.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Pay For This? by Balablue64: 9:12am On Apr 09
After voting for calamity now you are complaining, you must pay o

1 Like

Re: Who Will Pay For This? by AllBlack: 9:18am On Apr 09
Balablue64:

Please if you are not grown up enough to talk with facts then don't display immaturity.

Have you ever been there to see who I voted for? I am not linked to any political party but even the United States president was not voted for by everyone. There must be differences.

How far? Shey you get light? who go pay for the darkness?

My battery seff wan die and that means fuel expenditure on top of the 20 hours light.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Pay For This? by poshestmina(f): 2:29pm On Apr 09
Inflation won't come down anytime soon ,matter of fact ,it will keep increasing because every business owner will add the new tariff prices on the goods/services,like you said.

This government is evil!.
Re: Who Will Pay For This? by Sirianese: 2:04am On Apr 12
Balablue64:

You dey mind them?

They're all animals
Re: Who Will Pay For This? by AllBlack: 3:23am On Apr 23
Sirianese:
You dey mind them?

They're all animals

i hope no one in your entire kindred falls under this classification. I really hope so.
Re: Who Will Pay For This? by AllBlack: 3:25am On Apr 23
poshestmina:
Inflation won't come down anytime soon ,matter of fact ,it will keep increasing because every business owner will add the new tariff prices on the goods/services,like you said.

This government is evil!.

Exactly. it will spread across everything

(1) (Reply)

Blueberry As Both A Superfood And Skin Car / Car Bomb Rocks Intelligence Office In S. Afghanistan, Injuring One / ‘my Wives Know I’m A Criminal’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.