Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) (25791 Views)

Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name / Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya / Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by Hezmatosky: 6:55am On Apr 10
See as huzzle full the man body and see as you dey fresh, you still get mind seize him fone ontop one small enjoyment wey the man say make he approach. You be devil? See am now
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by Kaido: 7:03am On Apr 10
4reala:
Wetin carry this kain fine girl go join dis kain beast. May he rot in jail
So because of her beauty, she is a saint
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by udomonday: 7:26am On Apr 10
Lonestar124:
Some women Sha, must you seized your man phone.

Some men don't like that kind of intimidation from women..

But I don't support the killing Sha..
aboki women can get married to anything as long as its Muslim or speak thier language.

1 Like

Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by faoogoke(m): 8:29am On Apr 10
You think she's pretty.
If she's pretty as the picture suggests she won't be married to that man.
No one takes a picture and not attempt to look good especially women.
Ask those who patronise hook up.
What they see online is not always what they get.

Jewessgratitud3:
Hm. Where' all these pretty ladies dey see all this Shrek and and.agama lizard looking men marry bikonu? Chai...

It's high time the men are called to order and this issue of killing women at will addressed before they take it as a normal way to express their anger and displeasure. it's becoming too much. Any little thing they just kill.

Me he face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by Jewessgratitud3: 8:49am On Apr 10
faoogoke:

You think she's pretty.

Is that what I'm talking about here? Is that enough reason for him to kill her?

By the way, what's my business with useless men who patronize hookup girls?
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by descartes400: 9:33am On Apr 10
4reala:
Wetin carry this kain fine girl go join dis kain beast. May he rot in jail

You no read say the man na butcher? Apparently, the fine girl loves meat.

We must strive to avoid situations that would lead to not having second chances.

Both learned the hard way! Which reminds of that movie of the 90's

"The hard way the only way"
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by BuyMeBanger: 11:08am On Apr 10
faoogoke:

You think she's pretty.

Look we've only got this picture to judge her beauty on and from this picture she looked incredibly cute and pretty, may her soul R.I.P.
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by Nokio2: 11:13am On Apr 10
This is the fourth butcher I'm seeing that butcher his wife..
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by billyG(m): 1:22pm On Apr 10
She shouldn't have seize his fone been a butcher...now he saw her as a stubborn cow that needs to be butchered.
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by 4reala(m): 1:34pm On Apr 10
Kaido:

So because of her beauty, she is a saint
What do you mean? U mean I can do this to your wife for whatever reason?
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by MomohMrMoore: 4:41pm On Apr 10
This is madness. So this man could not wrestle the phone from the woman? What power did a woman have that he had to use a knife? A knife to take phone from your wife? He should rot in jail till death.
I pray no jail break in years come
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by Anashe: 8:35pm On Apr 10
bionixs:
go and sit down. Even if he serves eternity sentences , the woman is gone .

People like you no go get sense. Na your type be this. Don't start what you know that you can't finish. If you don't want to submit to him , LEAVE! Marriage no be accident. She must have seen the red flags but wants to put up a flight with a butcher , banking on the rants of European-wannabe social media gender activist and feminists.

It pains me but the hard truth is that we are Africans. The man could marry as many wives as he can afford. She knows that before searching into his phone or marrying him

You're a foolish boy because you can't be classified as a man. Missed your meds? Read what you wrote. Does it make any iota of sense to you? Who let the dogs out? Or why do we have animals like you interacting with sensible human beings? Bloody knucklehead
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by bionixs: 9:49pm On Apr 10
Anashe:

You're a foolish boy because you can't be classified as a man. Missed your meds? Read what you wrote. Does it make any iota of sense to you? Who let the dogs out? Or why do we have animals like you interacting with sensible human beings? Bloody knucklehead
imagine a senseless skunk hissing.

All I see is your own story that will touch who cares
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by Everydaylove: 2:46am On Apr 11
Sending her back to her parent house has more honour than touching a woman.
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by BALLOSKI: 5:56am On Apr 11
Stab the stupid coward too. How did she even end up with this dirty thing as a husband? May God protect our daughters from useless men and may our sons be protected from useless women.
Re: Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) by paramakina202: 9:31am On Apr 11
Lonestar124:
Some women Sha, must you seized your man phone.

Some men don't like that kind of intimidation from women..

But I don't support the killing Sha..

Seizing phone of ones husband should not be a death sentence. The guy phuck and will for it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Woman Out To Punish Husband Poisons Her Children, Killing One (pic) / Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) / 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.