Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Northern Governors - Nigeria Is NOT Fulani Homeland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors - Nigeria Is NOT Fulani Homeland. (1358 Views)

Umahi: Igbo People Are Responsible For Killings In South-East, Not Fulani / I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu / Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Governors - Nigeria Is NOT Fulani Homeland. by Antitankweapon: 10:34am On Apr 09
For the unteempth time, I have to call out to the indigenous Northern Leaders to awaken to the problems in the North. ..... To awaken to the shame of their ancestors; and to correct the mistakes of their forefathers.

The North is your ancestral home, but you are not alive to the crises in your ancestral home. You are still being used by the enemies of Nigeria - the Fulani , led by their Sultan.
Please stop being used by the enemies of Nigeria.

I stand here telling you that all the problems in Nigeria is because the "Fulani want to make Nigeria their home". They are foreigners in Nigeria, and they know it.

This is the ultimate Truth. The fulani has a century old quest to make Nigeria their home, their estate, and control its affairs. I have my sources. Please do not be used by them.

All the herdsmen killings, land grabbing, banditry, RUGA, installation of Emirs, etc, .. is aimed at making Nigeria the Fulani homeland. And sadly, the Hausa people are the tools used by Fulani in this quest.

Why, because the Hausa were brainwashed to see the South as enemy. Hausa and other northerners were brainwashed to see Nigerian politics as a domination contest between North and South. But in reality, the South is not your enemy. The South has not stolen your lands or ravaged your community or killed your kings. The South has no domination interest. The South only wants a prosperous nation.

While northerners focus on domination of the South, the Fulani silently continue to expand, and strengthen their hold, whilst fooling the northerners who are obsessed with the South. They use Islam to brainwash and blind them.

Know this: when the North fights the South,, the Fulani are the winner. Yes, you win for Fulani. Because they have conquered you, you now conquer the South for them. Pls, wake up. Don't be used. Leave the South alone, and face your enemies who have ravaged your lands for centuries.

Northern leaders must now:
A) Scrap the emirate system which is alien to the North. There were no Emirates before Fulani came to the north.
B) Reinstate the indigenous Sarkin kings of the North.
C) Stop wearing the Turban. It is fulani cultural signature. There was no Turban before fulani came. I tell you by my sources.

Northern leaders must look inwards and solve their problems. Free yourself from mental slavery. Stand up and tell the fulani: Enough is enough. We know your games.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Governors - Nigeria Is NOT Fulani Homeland. by helinues: 10:36am On Apr 09
shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors - Nigeria Is NOT Fulani Homeland. by Oduduwapigs: 10:37am On Apr 09
helinues:
shocked

Find a job

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors - Nigeria Is NOT Fulani Homeland. by Br4life: 10:39am On Apr 09
True
Re: Northern Governors - Nigeria Is NOT Fulani Homeland. by Antitankweapon: 10:41am On Apr 09
Oduduwapigs:

Find a job

oochyyerwww
Re: Northern Governors - Nigeria Is NOT Fulani Homeland. by Yujin(m): 11:21am On Apr 09
Antitankweapon:
For the unteempth time, I have to call out to the indigenous Northern Leaders to awaken to the problems in the North. ..... To awaken to the shame of their ancestors; and to correct the mistakes of their forefathers.

The North is your ancestral home, but you are not alive to the crises in your ancestral home. You are still being used by the enemies of Nigeria - the Fulani , led by their Sultan.
Please stop being used by the enemies of Nigeria.

I stand here telling you that all the problems in Nigeria is because the "Fulani want to make Nigeria their home". They are foreigners in Nigeria, and they know it.

This is the ultimate Truth. The fulani has a century old quest to make Nigeria their home, their estate, and control its affairs. I have my sources. Please do not be used by them.

All the herdsmen killings, land grabbing, banditry, installation of Emirs, etc, .. is aimed at making Nigeria the Fulani homeland. And sadly, the Hausa people are the tools used by Fulani in this quest.

Why, because the Hausa were brainwashed to see the South as enemy. Hausa and other northerners were brainwashed to see Nigerian politics as a domination contest between North and South. But in reality, the South is not your enemy. The South has not stolen your lands or killed your kings. The Soyth has no domination interest. The South only wants a prosperous nation.

While northerners focus on domination of South, the Fulani silently continue to expand, and strengthen their hold, whilst fooling the indigenous northerners who are facing the South. They use Islam preachers to brainwash them.

Know this: when the North fights the South,, the Fulani are the winner. Yes, you win for Fulani. Because they have conquered you, you now conquer the South for them. Pls, wake up. Don't be used. Leave the South and face your enemies who have ravaged your lands for centuries.

Northern leaders must now:
A) Scrap the emirate system which is alien to the North. There were no Emirates before Fulani came to the north.
B) Reinstate the indigenous Sarkin kings of the North.
C) Stop wearing the Turban. It is fulani cultural signature. There was no turnan before fulani came. I tell you by my sources.

Northern leaders must look inwards and solve their problems. Free yourself from mental slavery. Stand up and tell the fulani: Enough is enough. We know your games.
You're very much right. Unfortunately, religion has been used to blind them. However, the fulanis will fail in that quest. Many are studying them and know about their strategies.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors - Nigeria Is NOT Fulani Homeland. by Antitankweapon: 11:46am On Apr 09
Yujin:

You're very much right. Unfortunately, religion has been used to blind them. However, the fulanis will fail in that quest. Many are studying them and know about their strategies.
Correct
Re: Northern Governors - Nigeria Is NOT Fulani Homeland. by Antitankweapon: 11:46am On Apr 09
undecided
Re: Northern Governors - Nigeria Is NOT Fulani Homeland. by CodeTemplar: 12:13pm On Apr 09
Source less epistle.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors - Nigeria Is NOT Fulani Homeland. by SadiqBabaSani: 12:20pm On Apr 09
True. Hausa are conquered by Fulani and they serve happily
Re: Northern Governors - Nigeria Is NOT Fulani Homeland. by limeta(f): 12:34pm On Apr 09
Though e get as e be na true OP talk sha
But the truth is if you don't respect your thing or property dont expect others to respect it simple

There is a void in Nigeria and if the void was not there then the fulanis will not try to fill the space .

No body fears a coward .

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors - Nigeria Is NOT Fulani Homeland. by babasolution: 1:02pm On Apr 09
The Hausa are wicked and cooperate with the Fulani in their historical wars against the south,the hausa-fulani are one united entity against the south along with the Nupe
Re: Northern Governors - Nigeria Is NOT Fulani Homeland. by Antitankweapon: 1:20pm On Apr 09
undecided
babasolution:
The Hausa are wicked and cooperate with the Fulani in their historical wars against the south,the hausa-fulani are one united entity against the south along with the Nupe
Re: Northern Governors - Nigeria Is NOT Fulani Homeland. by Antitankweapon: 1:21pm On Apr 09
wink
limeta:
Though e get as e be na true OP talk sha
But the truth is if you don't respect your thing or property dont expect others to respect it simple

There is a void in Nigeria and if the void was not there then the fulanis will not try to fill the space .

No body fears a coward .
Re: Northern Governors - Nigeria Is NOT Fulani Homeland. by babasolution: 1:34pm On Apr 09
Antitankweapon:
undecided

Yes,you people should STOP whitewashing the Hausa,they are inline with the Fulani, along with the Nupe to attack innocent communities.

They are not brainwashed, they are in on it with the Fulani

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors - Nigeria Is NOT Fulani Homeland. by SporaD8: 2:02pm On Apr 09
Op is beating a dead Horse
Re: Northern Governors - Nigeria Is NOT Fulani Homeland. by BondRiv: 2:17pm On Apr 09
Don't cry more than the bereaved.
Re: Northern Governors - Nigeria Is NOT Fulani Homeland. by Bookhub: 2:59pm On Apr 09
Nigeria not Biafra
Re: Northern Governors - Nigeria Is NOT Fulani Homeland. by Melagros(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09
COMRADES are speechless with this breaking news
Re: Northern Governors - Nigeria Is NOT Fulani Homeland. by Antitankweapon: 4:32pm On Apr 09
SporaD8:
Op is beating a dead Horse

New generation of horses can save the day.
Re: Northern Governors - Nigeria Is NOT Fulani Homeland. by Antitankweapon: 4:34pm On Apr 09
BondRiv:
Don't cry more than the bereaved.

But herdsmen are spreading down South. Should I still not cry

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo On A Freeway To Nowhere / A Word With General Stubbornovich Obbartov. / Have You Felt The Impact Of 6.5% Economic Growth In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.