Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 (23130 Views)

Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain / Air Peace Promotes First Officer - Biodun Apata To Captain / Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by ebufa: 8:40pm On Apr 09
Richtaiwo:
Well deserved promotion to the Senior First
Officer of the Airline. Captain Abiola Ajibola has contributed immensely to the survival of Air Peace. If e pain you, go hug high tension cable.

The 4 million naira he collects from Air peace every month is for charity abi.......bobo earned his wage!
Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by dlordy100: 8:50pm On Apr 09
The idiots that has been propagating tribalism they won't talk now a yoruba has been made a senior captain
Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by honeyB2018: 10:33pm On Apr 09
PressMyButton:

Onyema needs them more than they need him. If Onyema could fly the planes by himself, he wouldn't have employed them.

Are they the only qualified pilots in Nigeria?.
If Onyema is a tribalistic man, he can go to anywhere he sees an Igbo man who is a pilot and employ him, after all it's all about money.
Stop promoting nonsense.
Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by Iykoto86(m): 10:37pm On Apr 09
UHLmoving:
Allen Onyema, gi na umu nne gi ruko oru, hapu ndia, ha ne me ga agwo. Kpota umu nne gi nso

-Odumodu ndi ichie
Rapu,odogwu ma ife o na eme.
Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by PHAYOL81: 10:55pm On Apr 09
Kay25:

Musu nigeria met lagos like lagos had a self inhabitants that excluded the yorubas abi gerrrra Bleep with ur half baked knowledge

Don't let your h@te k!ll you, so take things easy. LAGOS was a standalone colony developing through her inhouse resources and commercial prowess and was well ahead of others in any part of todays NIGERIA before the colonial masters decided to merge the regions. There was nothing like NIGERIA then until the amalgamation. Just like there's nothing like AREWA country, ODUDUWA REPUBLIC and BIAFRA sovereinty yet until they get officially formed. It doesn't mean the place wasn't inhabited but that the people were identified differently from the new nationality that thereafter claimed them. If LAGOS had been merged with the REPUBLIC OF BENIN, it would!ve been BENIN that inherits her after colonialism.
Many sovereign country exist today that weren't back then. They (the people)are simply new citizens from before. I h@te to go your shameful curses way because I may be brutal if I go that route.
Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by santaclaws: 12:32am On Apr 10
Wishing them well... cool
Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by Rajosh(m): 9:24am On Apr 10
koondog:
I want other Nigerians to study Igbo and Yoruba, and try to see which of them is always causing trouble and tribalism, which is always propagating love, fairness and equity. I'm not pointing fingers, I want you to use your fair judgment.
Those causing trouble are the jobless ones online. The big boys are aligning together to achieve greater heights.
Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by Ubanz: 4:45pm On Apr 10
I love Chief Onyeama, he is a very good example of a de-tribalized Igbo man.
Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by OdogwuAnambra: 10:14pm On Apr 10
HBB1:

How about people from Northern Nigeria
...or the South South?

How about Ghanians, South Africans, Emiratis, Indians, Cambodians, Vietnamese?

Or several other places where your kin have a horrible reputation.

Are they all tribalistic too?

If everyone is saying same thing about you, maybe you need to check yourself.
and You have a fantastic reputation...why don't you guys expel the Igbo whobhas been wanting to leave the Nigerian union since 1967 if they have this terrible reputation

Yet your fathers and you guys keep asking them to stay! Isn't that hypocrisy
Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by HBB1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 10
OdogwuAnambra:
and You have a fantastic reputation...why don't you guys expel the Igbo whobhas been wanting to leave the Nigerian union since 1967 if they have this terrible reputation

Yet your fathers and you guys keep asking them to stay! Isn't that hypocrisy

Alaye, nobody is asking you to stay!

If you want to leave, all of you can go back to your region first.

Let's start from there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unbelievable Picture Of Kano City / Car Carrying 7 Passengers Veers Off The Road,lands Into River In Calabar(photos / African Union Launches An All-africa Passport, To Be Fully Active By 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.