Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 (23104 Views)

Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain / Air Peace Promotes First Officer - Biodun Apata To Captain / Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by oluztx: 10:41am On Apr 09
It was a joyous moment yesterday when one of the Ajibolas, Senior First Officer Abiola Ajibola, received command as a Captain on the Embraer 145 aircraft.

Our Chairman, Dr Allen Onyema, and Captain Abiola’s dad, Captain Christian Ajibola, a veteran pilot, performed the honours of decorating our latest Commander.

Another Captain has just joined the Ajibolas, a family of ‘cockpit stars’! Let’s celebrate Captain Abiola for this milestone in his flying career.

https://www.facebook.com/100064825475285/posts/pfbid034wh9VaMgiDseXTxcCcmBF1XPqvLHgdrHnqpJKfA2NVJxYH1iT9AniJHuYdYAynUcl/?app=fbl

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by Richtaiwo: 10:46am On Apr 09
Well deserved promotion to the Senior First
Officer of the Airline. Captain Abiola Ajibola has contributed immensely to the survival of Air Peace. If e pain you, go hug high tension cable.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by koondog: 10:49am On Apr 09
I want other Nigerians to study Igbo and Yoruba, and try to see which of them is always causing trouble and tribalism, which is always propagating love, fairness and equity. I'm not pointing fingers, I want you to use your fair judgment.

175 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by Richtaiwo: 10:51am On Apr 09
koondog:
I want other Nigerians to study Igbo and Yoruba, and try to see which of them is always causing trouble and tribalism, which is always propagating love, fairness and equity. I'm not pointing fingers, I want you to use your fair judgment.
E pain am. E really pain am.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by koondog: 10:53am On Apr 09
Richtaiwo:

E pain am. E really pain am.

Why is guilty conscience disturbing you? Allow other Nigerians to respond.

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by Richtaiwo: 10:54am On Apr 09
koondog:

Why is guilty conscience disturbing you? Allow other Nigerians to respond.
Cry more. grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by navyseal2220: 10:56am On Apr 09
Richtaiwo:
Well deserved promotion to the Senior First
Officer of the Airline. Captain Abiola Ajibola has contributed immensely to the survival of Air Peace. If e pain you, go hug high tension cable.

Had Dr. Onyeama done like Tinubuu and employed mostly Igbo like he did with his cabinet with mostly Yorubas, Ajibola would never have received this opportunity.

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by DatNiggaDaz: 10:56am On Apr 09
koondog:
Just watch grin grin grin

Dem don show already

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by Richtaiwo: 10:58am On Apr 09
navyseal2220:

Had Dr. Onyeama done like Tinubuu and employed mostly Igbo like he did with his cabinet with mostly Yorubas, Ajibola would never have received this opportunity.
Mention any igbo gov with as much yoruba in his cabinet as Tinubu has igbos in his in lagos state as a gov. In the end, how was he paid back? Hate.

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by NorthernAgender: 11:10am On Apr 09
Tinubu need to nationalize the airpeace since it belong to Nigerians

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by Bookhub: 11:16am On Apr 09
Igbo no get time for dick measuring, you can't build big business with sentiments we are above tribalism Jews of Africa.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by Armaggedon: 11:44am On Apr 09
Richtaiwo:

Mention any igbo gov with as much yoruba in his cabinet as Tinubu has igbos in his in lagos state as a gov. In the end, how was he paid back? Hate.
mention any Igbo state that enjoys as much economic monopoly and non local investment like no man's land?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by KingLennon(m): 12:16pm On Apr 09
They promoted someone and instead of congratulating the person, these kids above me are turning it into a tribal warfare sad

nawa oo sad

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by rinzaugustine: 12:23pm On Apr 09
Secret of Igbo success …igbos are results oriented and behave like white Americans once they see you know what you are doing they promote you to highest level to maximize best results unlike some people that will promote tribalism to the extent that it will harm their life, ruin their generations and stunt their generational progress. Imagine shamelessly supporting an incompetent man like tinubu because of tribalism to lead a complex country like Nigeria. He has gone on to destroy our electoral system, judiciary, security, economy and every little good thing about Nigeria and you will find out that tribalism , awalokan, Emilokan and all forms of sectionalism are synonymous with backwardness and generational poverty. Look around you at the lives of people who practice it and see if that is what you would want your life to be like

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by mrvitalis(m): 12:29pm On Apr 09
NorthernAgender:
Try am na... Let them first nationalize glo, dangote, BUS, before air peace

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by PressMyButton: 1:02pm On Apr 09
navyseal2220:

Onyema needs them more than they need him. If Onyema could fly the planes by himself, he wouldn't have employed them.

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by PressMyButton: 1:02pm On Apr 09
NorthernAgender:
It is our oil money, Lol.

87 Likes

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by christejames(m): 1:23pm On Apr 09
God continue to bless Air Peace 🕊

6 Likes

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by Randal: 1:24pm On Apr 09
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by Slytiger: 1:25pm On Apr 09
Na omoluabis dey run this airline all from their management team to their pilot. cool

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by Konquest: 1:25pm On Apr 09
oluztx:

https://www.facebook.com/100064825475285/posts/pfbid034wh9VaMgiDseXTxcCcmBF1XPqvLHgdrHnqpJKfA2NVJxYH1iT9AniJHuYdYAynUcl/?app=fbl
That's a true reward for professionalism.

Huge congrats to the first and second generation Ajibola pilots... More wing powers to Air Peace.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by UHLmoving: 1:27pm On Apr 09
Allen Onyema, gi na umu nne gi ruko oru, hapu ndia, ha ne me ga agwo. Kpota umu nne gi nso

-Odumodu ndi ichie

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by tuoyoojo(m): 1:27pm On Apr 09
Finally!!!
Some cheering news

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by Kilometres: 1:27pm On Apr 09
If the other way was the case...

You would seen comments like this --> "it's because the position is technical and for competentent people, that is why they gave it to igbo man... igbo amaka"

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by nanauju(f): 1:28pm On Apr 09
Ok
Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by ezenna191(m): 1:29pm On Apr 09
Congratulations to Dr Allen Onyema an Igbo man doing Nigeria proud! See what he is doing, fairness, equity, promoting professionalism and patriotism for his country. However, Dr Allen Onyema is yet to employ a single Ebonyi State indigene in his company.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by ednut1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09
Igbos vs Yoruba rivalry is only on social media lol

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by seanwilliam(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09
Nice

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by Armaggedon: 1:32pm On Apr 09
Ok
Re: Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 by Jayhome24: 1:32pm On Apr 09
koondog:

You have taken this to another level. Why creating or making comments that you know for sure will lead to tribal war here?

A pilot decorated just say ok and applaud him and move on.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident Kills Many In Kano (Graphic Photos) / Share Your POE (point Of Entry) Experience Here! / Ajata-okwuru-ibeku Bad Road In Abia Receives Urgent Attention From FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.