Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M (26087 Views)

Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review / 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) / Erisco Foods Arrests Chioma Egodi For Saying There Is Too Much Sugar In Tomato (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by aremubabs: 7:00am On Apr 10
Daystar7:

So a one random person goes to say Dangote sugar is bad, that it's killing people then Dangote goes to arrest the person? Funny thing.
Normally I no dey engage una for this space cos it's waste of precious time

Defamation is a crime in Nigeria. If Dangote overlooks such negative remark, it doesn't mean every business owners should.

Read this:

Negative reviews are not defamatory unless the content is untrue and its publication has caused or is likely to cause significant harm to the business’s reputation, meaning it has caused or is likely to cause the business serious financial loss.
https://www.newtons.co.uk/news/is-a-negative-online-review-defamation/
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by Talismann: 7:05am On Apr 10
FreeStuffsNG:

Yinmu.

Quit the idleness and vain entertainment of the social media, go work hard to build a formidable business like Erisco foods first then when your sweat and hardwork comes under attack, let's see what you will do. Talk is cheap.

Erisco did the right thing by taking the lawful and legal route instead of taking the laws into his own hands, all these media escalation doesn't help the lady.

What her lawyer is alleging above is a civil case where her lawyer is demanding money while the client he claims to be defending is facing a serious criminal case. In my opinion, the strategy is incoherent and seems that he is not ready for reconciliation. I believe that it's only reconciliation and amicable resolution that can help that lady. I pray she comes to that reality soon enough.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

wether them swear for you with talking off point all the time. Why can't you use your brain for once. It's free.

Check your skull for free stuffs, your brain na number one there. Biko use am
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by Talismann: 7:35am On Apr 10
Pepperdemisback:

[b] I thought they said Person wen fall for pit na eye opener for back people.
1. Hope you and your wife still have the container of the tomato paste with the batch number on it and called their customer care before bringing this allegation online?
2. Hope you have the proof of using it and the red pot?
3. Hope you know some people drew the man's attention to Chioma's post and this is an online forum where your post can be screenshot?
4. Hope you know your mail and tracking is with Nairaland Incase he comes for you?
5. Do you know Obi Invictus was tracked through Nairaland post, tracked with the help of NL's owner?
6. Hope you have a good Lawyer to defend yourself and you will not start crying like this diarrhea mouth when time comes?
7. Please give me the go ahead to help you to send this screenshot to Erisco or I help you out myself.
It will be nice reading about you too.

Read this below comment of someone and Chioma talking about destroying the product. If it is an imitation and you don't have the proof of the container with it's batch number and videos of the usage and pot, you didn't call their customer care to complain before posting this comment, be fully prepared. I shall share your post to him.
Una go get sense by force! [/b]

abeg rest in Jesus name. Ozuor, go and learn how to quote on nairaland properly before you report the guy
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by TYCO77: 8:39am On Apr 10
[color=#000099][/color]
Pepperdemisback:

She and her Lawyer asked for it out of greed. Erisco asked for a written apology, she wrote it and was released.
The Lawyer want them to make money off the man by asking her to go back online and withdraw the apology to resume the issue. She did then boasted online that she has successfully destroyed the man's business, and that's how the matter escalated.
She asked for it

Okay. I am unaware of this part of the story.
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by jayworld15(m): 9:39am On Apr 10
aremubabs:

I don't understand how this is a mistake I made.

If the ingredients of Tomato mix labeled out consist sugar and it's passed by NAFDAC and SON, where would she base her argument on that the tomato has sugar when it's written there?
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by aremubabs: 9:42am On Apr 10
jayworld15:

If the ingredients of Tomato mix labeled out consist sugar and it's passed by NAFDAC and SON, where would she base her argument on that the tomato has sugar when it's written there?

Her argument is that it was sugary.

Something can have sugar in it and not be sugary.

For the fact that it was sugary meant that it had too much sugar in it, much more than it is allowed by the regulatory body.
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by tomju2(f): 9:43am On Apr 10
Oduduwapigs:

Emergency lover of Igbo

Death to the pedophile prophet
He didn't answer the issue of sugar in Erisco tomato paste. Does it have sugar YES or No?
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by francotunsco: 11:28am On Apr 10
This lawyer isnt helping Chioma with this atall.
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by lagosrd: 1:46pm On Apr 10
NLCreator:

Inibehe Effiong

Let him pay baba falana his $100m and face the court and stop using harassment strategy. The court alone reserves the right to ask immigration not to allow the lady to travel out and moreso, the court alone is saddled with the sole responsibility of deciding on the matter. Reviewing products abroad is the only basis for such purchases . Not this kind of approach
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by Pepperdemisback: 2:16pm On Apr 10
TYCO77:
[color=#000099][/color]

Okay. I am unaware of this part of the story.
They are hiding a lot of things and blaming the man. The only news they are feeding the public with is that she made a comment and is being intimidated.
Even going as far as asking Erisco to make her their Brand Ambassador to die down the case. Just imagine!
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by Pepperdemisback: 2:17pm On Apr 10
aremubabs:

For the fact that it was sugary meant that it had too much sugar in it, much more than it is allowed by the regulatory body.
Where is the tomato paste and what is its batch number?
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by Pepperdemisback: 2:21pm On Apr 10
Talismann:

abeg rest in Jesus name. Ozuor, go and learn how to quote on nairaland properly before you report the guy
Na your mama your mama you think say you dey talk to?
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by Pepperdemisback: 2:24pm On Apr 10
francotunsco:

This lawyer isnt helping Chioma with this atall.
She's a greedy thief, so she should bear the consequences. Even the Bible says "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar"

1 Like

Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by simply22: 2:26pm On Apr 10
benuejosh:
Is it the tomato paste they said had sugar added to it?

I just hope this Chief Eric will not have this case turned against him. There should have been a better way to handle the case. Because the more people want to know about the case, the more the sugar in his tomato paste statement will spread.

Most likely that is the way it is going to end. There is a warning somewhere that says: Let those who think they stand beware, lest they fall.
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by Pepperdemisback: 2:28pm On Apr 10
Daystar7:

So a one random person goes to say Dangote sugar is bad, that it's killing people then Dangote goes to arrest the person? Funny thing.
Normally I no dey engage una for this space cos it's waste of precious time
So, if a random person says you are a rapist, paedophile or gay, you will keep quiet? Why did Mercy Chinwo arrest a random person who said her son looks likes another Man?
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by Pepperdemisback: 2:34pm On Apr 10
naijapips02:

So where did Chioma mention anything close to Eriscos name in the killing statement?
Erisco is a trade mark and she uploaded the can of Erisco to do the defamation. Only the man can be referred to as Erisco.
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by Pepperdemisback: 2:44pm On Apr 10
vikiphy89:

You see say sense you no get? As a business owner that has build a brand for long, should we teach him how to manage criticism. How many has Airpeace sued over criticism that is not true, A person complained online that Airpeace planes does not have AC while flying which even a mad man knows it's not true but Airpeace ignored. Has that make Airpeace not to be Airpeace? I know that ur brain is faulty but don't bring it here
And do you know how many people went for an alternative due to that statement?
Was this same thing not done to Indomie the other time and someone said it was killing people? Did people not boycott it for new products?
If someone says Chicken Republic is selling stale chicken, will you take your money there to go and buy it to confirm or go elsewhere?
With the story being carried about TB Joshua's Church, can you go there to worship to confirm?
They might have been short of AC not necessarily totally absent.
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by naijapips02: 3:14pm On Apr 10
Pepperdemisback:

Erisco is a trade mark and she uploaded the can of Erisco to do the defamation. Only the man can be referred to as Erisco.

Shut up. Where did she mention that Erisco is killing people. Show me. Ofeke.
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by aremubabs: 4:38pm On Apr 10
Pepperdemisback:

Where is the tomato paste and what is its batch number?

They asked Chioma the same question, but she didn't oblige them.
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by jayworld15(m): 8:22pm On Apr 10
aremubabs:

Now, does the product have NAFDAC number?

If it does, she'd lose and do her time.
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by Pepperdemisback: 9:48pm On Apr 10
aremubabs:

They asked Chioma the same question, but she didn't oblige them.
She's just a daft fool fighting blindly alongside her stupid Lawyer.
She's alleged to have bought the mix tomato one which is a combination of tomatoes and other spice. But she uploaded the can of pure tomatoes which has no mixture.
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by Pepperdemisback: 9:52pm On Apr 10
naijapips02:

My unfortunate, dementia and useless mother,Shut up. Where did she mention that Erisco is killing people. Show me. it shall never be well with you this prostitute Ofeke that gave birth to an unfortunate and useless child like me.

Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by limeta(f): 9:18am On Apr 11
mabea:
Customer always right by sending a man's s 40 years of labour to tatters? By the way there is no lesson here to be learnt. As for the lawyer, no names were mentioned.

Are you saying because the man have laboured for 40 years he can't do anything wrong .
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by limeta(f): 9:24am On Apr 11
SpatialKing:

Customer is always right
And customer should be ready to provide evidence to their claims...

Who are those people the product has klled?
She should provide names

You wrong is not who the product has killed but the sugar content of the product .
If there's more sugar than required then the man is a merchant of death .
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by limeta(f): 9:28am On Apr 11
Incrediblekutty:

Customers can't be right when destroying the seller's business, customers are always right when it comes to the matter of taste and preference. Don't misuse the quote, that's not the context

Did you say taste and preference ? i help you add content .
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by SpatialKing(m): 9:30am On Apr 11
limeta:

You wrong is not who the product has killed but the sugar content of the product .
If there's more sugar than required then the man is a merchant of death .

Then Chioma should provide the names of people the product or sugar content has killed...

She didn't make assumptions she made a statement of fact like she had evidence to back it up..

Thats not how to make review
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by naijapips02: 9:37am On Apr 11
Pepperdemisback:

Ofeke amu oke. Ozu nwuru anwu
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by limeta(f): 9:40am On Apr 11
SpatialKing:

Then Chioma should provide the names of people the product or sugar content has killed...

She didn't make assumptions she made a statement of fact like she had evidence to back it up..

Thats not how to make review

Aah back street boy kpele
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by mabea: 10:07am On Apr 11
limeta:

Are you saying because the man have laboured for 40 years he can't do anything wrong .
I didn't say that but the lady's comments are enough to ground the Man's business.
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by Pepperdemisback: 10:25am On Apr 11
naijapips02:

Abu m onye nzuzu Puru iche. Ozu nkita nkita muru m na_ehi n'ihi ego bu ihe butere ndu m

Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by naijapips02: 10:35am On Apr 11
[quote author=Pepperdemisback post=129379786][/quote]

Ofeke. See the childish things you do. Amu oke.
Re: Inibehe Effiong: Falana Sends Demand Letter To Erisco Foods, CEO; Demands N100M by Pepperdemisback: 1:14pm On Apr 11
naijapips02:

Nne m nzuzu na onye nzuzu bu ihe ohuru. See the childish things you do. Otutu ndi Ara na NL. Amu oke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander Teaches Guys How To Prepare Nigerian Jollof Rice / This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. / Top Five Tasty Nigerian Soups For Tourists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.