Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Wema Records 196 Percent Profit Before Tax In 2023 Financial Report - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wema Records 196 Percent Profit Before Tax In 2023 Financial Report (4759 Views)

Dangote Cement Spent ₦196 Billion On Fuel And Power In 2021 Due To Inflation / Gtbank Profit Before Tax Hits N215.6bn In 2018 / Dangote Sugar Posts N54bn Profit Before Tax In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wema Records 196 Percent Profit Before Tax In 2023 Financial Report by DGimmick: 3:09pm On Apr 09
Why they nor go see huge profit when they hijack the funds in my account

Re: Wema Records 196 Percent Profit Before Tax In 2023 Financial Report by zoomman(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09
nairajotter:

src: https://leadership.ng/wema-bank-records-196-profit-before-tax/

Obviously, you will make profit. When you milk each and everyone of us every seconds with crazy charges, from sms charges to maintenance charges, transfer charges to vat charges, the list goes on and on and on.
And you have billions of customers both in and out of the country.
Re: Wema Records 196 Percent Profit Before Tax In 2023 Financial Report by MasterTeeUSA: 3:59pm On Apr 09
Thanks to DAVIDO...Hope they are going to pay him from this massive haul.

nairajotter:

src: https://leadership.ng/wema-bank-records-196-profit-before-tax/
Re: Wema Records 196 Percent Profit Before Tax In 2023 Financial Report by IbroMaka(m): 4:08pm On Apr 09
If only you guys know the relationship btw the MD and the president, Una go know say this is the Bank's time to shine.
Re: Wema Records 196 Percent Profit Before Tax In 2023 Financial Report by Shobizz(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09
Huge profit but Shares are depreciating.
Naija na complete scam
Re: Wema Records 196 Percent Profit Before Tax In 2023 Financial Report by kunyeo(m): 4:28pm On Apr 09
DeLaRue:
Wema bank, super old, but tech-innovative.

It shows that whatever industry you are in, carve your own niche and maximise your small advantage, and you have a chance of not being crushed by the giants.

When you enter some Wema bank branches, the entire vibe takes you back to 1990s.

Tiles are old. Windows blinds are tired.
Youruba is readily used alongside English.
The ladies dress like school teachers - modestly.
Some chairs are dusty, some light bulbs are dead or flickering . That's all part of the Wema package.

But guess what, many members of the populace prefer these sorts of environment to flashy bank offices.

Many older people are intimidated by the flashy lights, impatient bank officers with fake 'in the abroad' accents, mini skirts, tight ill-fitting trousers & shirts of some male bank workers that you find in some new generation banks.

Wema bank works well for people who want an old fashioned, slower pace of life. That includes younger people too.

I think Wema bank will continue to do well under good management.
I agree 100% with you.I visited a WEMA Branch in Lagos some 2 days ago.I couldnt place my hands on what brought me back having last used my ac with the bank some 10 years ago.I was initially intimidated by the crowd at the entrance and those seating under a shed.Spontaneously,I voiced out my frustration about changing my mind of reopening my dormant acccount,when as if orchestrated two customers almost simultaneousy they began to defend the bank.The younger man said ,it is a good bank and that their online services are excellent.The other who was an older man advised that I should not be deterred by the crowd but was as a result of the backlog of the Easter Break.What else do I need.I stepped into the bank hall to reactivate my dormant ac.Truly the workers were nice and courteous-there is something enduring they are doing that is working for them.

1 Like

Re: Wema Records 196 Percent Profit Before Tax In 2023 Financial Report by Henrydata(m): 4:37pm On Apr 09
IbroMaka:
If only you guys know the relationship btw the MD and the president, Una go know say this is the Bank's time to shine.

It's clear you are an insider
Re: Wema Records 196 Percent Profit Before Tax In 2023 Financial Report by CartelKenneth: 5:01pm On Apr 09
ifytrik:
Good for them, Unity bank is the worst bank in Nigeria, that useless bank needs to be closed down

Useless banks include
Wema union keystone zenith first uba skye
Re: Wema Records 196 Percent Profit Before Tax In 2023 Financial Report by CartelKenneth: 5:01pm On Apr 09
This bank still dey?😂😂😂
Re: Wema Records 196 Percent Profit Before Tax In 2023 Financial Report by 3seriez(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09
StOla:

Old money bank did not save the giant Union Bank when it refused to modernize.

True. A saying in business " Innovate or die".
Re: Wema Records 196 Percent Profit Before Tax In 2023 Financial Report by PHAYOL81: 6:57pm On Apr 09
Good
Re: Wema Records 196 Percent Profit Before Tax In 2023 Financial Report by Londerry: 10:28pm On Apr 09
Banks are the most dubious and fraudulent of all industries in Nigeria. Because 85% of illegal funds in Nigeria still moved within the banks. I strongly believe one of the key sector a serious president should purge to fight and curb corruption, crimes and fraud is the bank.
They will always appear clean and post huge profit even when the economy is down because they are the repository and channel for fund transfer whether legal or illegal. This also show that there is still a lot of money circulating in this country, unfortunately it only gets to some set of people.
Re: Wema Records 196 Percent Profit Before Tax In 2023 Financial Report by MomohMrMoore: 4:36pm On Apr 10
We have a long way to go, banks are declaring huge profits all over, the business sector are going bankrupt and folding up, where are the banks getting the profits from? Is it not supposed to be the loan money to the business community? They kill businesses and trade in forex. We are doomed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Importing Women Lingerie From China / Have You Guys Heard Of Pi Coin / Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.