Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates (30467 Views)

You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila / Gifty Powers encourages Regina Daniels, says her mother cares about her future / Regina Daniels Says She's 16 Years Old (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by kevwemike: 12:37pm On Apr 09
Absuchat:
This girl wey dey fvck e papa age mate
nab ur papa she fvck?
Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:40pm On Apr 09
You don't go to an aged fellows house without having one or two house chores to do. In Africa culture, there must be something for you to do.

1 Like

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by samdamdamzy: 12:54pm On Apr 09
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0_eeqSjUYU?si=tFLDxnGPLuUdVKer

Renowned Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels laments after her mother, Rita Daniels made her do some house chores after she visited her.

Taking to her Instagram page with millions of followers, Regina Daniels shared a video of her and her sister, Destiny washing plates.

According to the billionaire’s wife, she visited her mom and after hosting her entourage, she (her mom) compelled her to do the dishes. Regina was also seen washing clothes in a basin.

She went on to ask whether her mom doesn’t know she is a celebrity.

Source: Regina Daniels @IG

Let mr unwise see this post
He go tell you it’s unwise of you for doing this and that

Just wait !!!
Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by MuslimIgbo: 1:01pm On Apr 09
Absuchat:
Do you know your girlfriend or sisters true bodycount and the caliber of people they've slept with?

YOU WILL BE SHOCKED....

1 Like

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by tellwisdom: 1:10pm On Apr 09
Who’s celebrating her??
Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by wman(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09
Don't they have a sink or a dish washer?

Don't they have washing machines or even a maid that can do this?

She might be posting this for clout sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by Bayajjidda: 1:13pm On Apr 09
Absuchat:

Legally...
What of una wey dey shameless do una grandmama age mate illegally, in the name of sugarmommy?

2 Likes

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by Konquest: 1:23pm On Apr 09
Dayvidoo:

Renowned Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels laments after her mother, Rita Daniels made her do some house chores after she visited her.

Taking to her Instagram page with millions of followers, Regina Daniels shared a video of her and her sister, Destiny washing plates.

According to the billionaire’s wife, she visited her mom and after hosting her entourage, she (her mom) compelled her to do the dishes. Regina was also seen washing clothes in a basin.

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:24pm On Apr 09
So ur mama no get house help smiley All for the camera.

1 Like

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by Adewale1603(m): 1:29pm On Apr 09
lovinhubby2wife:
How people find this girl attractive is what I don't know. She's just light skinned and not good looking honestly speaking
which people find her attractive ? We mostly confuse social status, celebrity status and wealth with attractiveness or prettiness.
She's not even sexually appealing to me, someone I watched grow up in my face, just like Emmanuella, a young girl of yesterday, child actor, that we do watch on the TV screen.
Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by 3kay945(m): 1:36pm On Apr 09
Lucky girl
. Cos many Nigerian girls dey envy her status. cool

Yet some are spilling trash here.

1 Like

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by ObalendeCMS: 1:56pm On Apr 09
No big deal! Everyone in my household do their dishes after eating, except oldies like my grandma & mom, though we have a house help. It's so annoying when you go in to the kitchen & meet used plates in the sink.

1 Like

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by Ismat17: 2:00pm On Apr 09
Dayvidoo:

Celebrity kill you hahaha

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by NovusHomo(m): 2:11pm On Apr 09
Dayvidoo:

You are married to a "billionaire", yet your mother dey wash cloth by hand. grin
Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by Bfly: 2:12pm On Apr 09
Na people wey dey celebrate people like this I shake head for. You bitches and niggas are at our service.
Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by AskNgige2: 2:26pm On Apr 09
EngrMcDon:

In Evangelist Ebuka Obi's voice

U be correct guy..

U really get Address

1 Like

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by tyinfinity: 2:36pm On Apr 09
Absuchat:
He Dey pain you. continue to manage that your ugly partner that is your level .work hard to date a lady like Regina .if care is not taken your ugly wowo poor partner will soon leave you alone to manage your miserable life by yourself

1 Like

Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by Prechgold1180(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09
Absuchat:

But the papa wey she dey Bleep fit buy u and your papa
Aside private part Wetyn ur papa get ?
Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by Savedday2: 3:23pm On Apr 09
Like play, like play, this kpekus don old finish.
Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by chuksbobby12: 3:30pm On Apr 09
Nigerians are too bitter. To be Regina dey hungry all of una
Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by kuntash: 4:22pm On Apr 09
Whats actually the definition of a celebrity?
Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by Odani: 5:59pm On Apr 09
ddippset:
grin

For your mind!

You wan tell us say your Mama na principled and responsible woman abi

After using you to secure her "big bag" from 65 year old Ned!!

Your Mama think say she gets sense abi?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dey play!!!
Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by nedekid: 7:12pm On Apr 09
Absuchat:
Lol, no make smallie send person go galo ohh, them fit term am cyber bulling, abi watin them de call that law again.
Them say the "pussy is mightier than the sword".
For front of my office years ago, one smallie with her friends de sell oranges for their mama. One baba security (cso) started harassing them, telling them to move. Refusing them keeping their tables, baskets in the premises.
Next thing from nowhere cso started having unwarranted queries, infact he was about to be sacked. Out of no where, he received anonymous tip to go make peace with that 17-18 years old fresh yellow smallie. Immediately he did that, and started respecting her, miraculously, no more wahala, infact his pay was increased.
If you know you know.. cool
Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by Aile(m): 9:11pm On Apr 09
Truely... She is too global for this shit
Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by Advancedman(m): 9:37pm On Apr 09
Dayvidoo:

So yeyeb don't do chores?
This is negative influence.
Re: She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates by godofuck231: 8:39am On Apr 10
Good daughter, in na the ones when de drink garri ma gucci bag them go pose with take oppress those richer than them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Smoking Davido Flaunts His Latest Iced Out Jewelry Collection (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line / #bbnaija: Vandora Stuns In Cleavage Revealing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.