Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

"Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani (29550 Views)

Arewa Influencer, Waspapping Makes U-turn Praises Obi For His Borehole Projects / Oshiomhole Commissions Borehole Projects, Road  in Edo North (Photos) / Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by honour7: 11:42pm On Apr 09
helinues:
Tale of two boreholes

1st picture, borehole donated by Peter Obi

The second picture , borehole donated by Ayra starr

Who wins?

Starr does not have responsibilities like Obi, how many people does Arya Starr employ, does she have a family yet, apart from the borehole has she given to IDP camps across Nigeria. Do you know the cost of sinking a borehole in Kaduna compared to Lagos as Kaduna I believe have a low water table.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by BluntCrazeMan: 11:54pm On Apr 09
helinues:
Tale of two boreholes

Who wins?
Peter..

10+ (still counting)

Ayra still donated only ONE.
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by Buccalcavity2: 12:01am On Apr 10
SpatialKing:

How many Northerners or Yoruba politicians have built a single borehole to help the people of Enugu state?

A number of corps members have done that individually in different parts of the country.
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by 43Ronin: 12:13am On Apr 10
Peter Obi PR person no dey try for am at all. I even shame for am
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by SpatialKing(m): 12:41am On Apr 10
Buccalcavity2:

A number of corps members have done that individually in different parts of the country.

Funded by who?
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by SpatialKing(m): 12:42am On Apr 10
43Ronin:
Peter Obi PR person no dey try for am at all. I even shame for am

Show us one borehole Buhari has done for his people...

The truth no matter what Peter Obi do
Haters will keep hating

Rochas that built schools across the north was still rejected by the Northerners..

1 Like

Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by 43Ronin: 12:51am On Apr 10
SpatialKing:

Show us one borehole Buhari has done for his people...

The truth no matter what Peter Obi do
Haters will keep hating

Rochas that built schools across the north was still rejected by the Northerners..
Exactly! When will peter obi and igbo obidients get the memo? They will continue to rigg the election against ndigbo no matter what, so why not spend our effort in wanting exit out of this failed contraption
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by Buccalcavity2: 1:43am On Apr 10
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by chikason22(m): 2:25am On Apr 10
helinues:

You are the one who started the wailing and crying at the same time.

I only asked a simple question

Who do you think win?
Was that the reason why you asked the mod to delete my front page gospel truth on you. You can run but you can't hide.

No wonder he speaks jagons cus of poor education.
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by ozoono(m): 2:28am On Apr 10
helinues:

Toh

ICU ( International Corporate Unit), of course, I be life time members there. The group is about those who sabi things. The movers.

So yeah, I landed at ICU longtime ago reason why success is now a tradition.

The new membership registration should be around Nov this year, would keep you posted

grin

Is that you in the pics? No wonder
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by CluelessMODS: 3:22am On Apr 10
Lizzysamuel:

Election is over Helinus, obi is now like yourself.

What have you donated as a private citizen like Obi? Stop throwing tantrums..
But you people are still wailing over the loss of elections.
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by CluelessMODS: 3:26am On Apr 10
SpatialKing:

How many Northerners or Yoruba politicians have built a single borehole to help the people of Enugu state?

Why would they build to help the people of Enugu State? I thought all Igbos are billionaires.
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by SpatialKing(m): 3:50am On Apr 10
CluelessMODS:

Why would they build to help the people of Enugu State? I thought all Igbos are billionaires.

They should help their people
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by SpatialKing(m): 3:51am On Apr 10
Buccalcavity2:

Self funded or fund self sourced. For those who announced.

https://crossriverwatch.com/2022/06/cross-river-female-corp-member-builds-borehole-for-abi-community/
https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-58952956
https://www.nairaland.com/2997700/corper-donate
s-borehole-library-ebonyi/1

Which one was self funded by Any northern or southwest politician?
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by IfnobeGod20: 5:29am On Apr 10
Max24:

Na you people dey wail about Tinubu every day now? See as you dey cry because I mention your Pandora. Tell me, since you were born, what did you benefit from Pandora in Anambra? Blue rail ?red rail?refinery? electric brt ?concrete roads? etc All these are Tinubu's legacies in Lagos which I utilize daily so I love Tinubu's vision. Tell me one Obis legacy that you can see in Anambra now. Soludo said his only investment in Hero beer is currently next to nothing. You are a follower of a failure !
You mean to say Tinubu did blue and red rail, refinery and electric BRT during his tenure or you just dash him Fashola and Ambode's legacies in Lagos?
Let me ask you this question, if Tinubu and Ambode is to contest for presidency, who and who will use those projects to campaign between them? Your guess is as good as mine.
You people should stop this hyping. Tinubu did not do all you listed, it was the handiwork of Fashola and Ambode, which SanwoOlu came to complete. Tinubu in his 8 years didn't build a single bridge and you can fact check me for that if I am lying. That Tinubu is the godfather of Lagos, that doesn't mean all works of his successors should be attributed to him. Tinubu did little during his tenure. He promised to build 21 millennium schools, one in each local government area before the expiration of his tenure but only built 4. If I ask you Tinubu achievements during his 8 years tenure, you will be reeling out Fashola's and Ambode's achievements. The way you're linking him to a project just commissioned last year by Buhari to him and electric BRT done by Ambode and SanwoOlu .You guys should have little shame now. That someone is a godfather that doesn't mean you lie to hype him.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by IfnobeGod20: 5:36am On Apr 10
CluelessMODS:

But you people are still wailing over the loss of elections.
If there is a group of unsecured people, is Batists people. You're the ones that won election but you're the one still discussing election till date, instead of focusing on governance and how to provide dividend of governance to the people, you guys are preoccupied with election talk, even Tinubu himself. How would there be progress in governance, when minds and souls are fixed on election and not governance. Often time you hear Peter Obi saying, he is not mindful of next election but he is concerned about today, how people will be brought out of poverty.
Election is over dude, let us talk about governance.
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by jogojogo: 6:36am On Apr 10
Lizzysamuel:

Lmao.. same person that won in Nassarawa, Abuja, Plateau, Benue, Got chunk of votes in Kaduna, Adamawa, Taraba?

Which North are you talking about?
All put together amount to far less than 6% of votes from the North and you boast about it?
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by Judgementa1: 6:49am On Apr 10
Obi should stop treating Northerners as beggars.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by Buccalcavity2: 6:51am On Apr 10
SpatialKing:

Which one was self funded by Any northern or southwest politician?
Google it. Salisu Aisha in the first link is Igbo? There are a number who even won't announce. Point is it's not any big deal that a presidential aspirant should be
ululating over. Rest your tribalism and chestbeat.
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by SpatialKing(m): 6:58am On Apr 10
Buccalcavity2:

Google it. Salisu Aisha in the first link is Igbo? There are a number who even won't announce.rest your tribalism and chestbeat.

Is Salisu Aisha a politician?

Show use the one done by Buhari, Tinubu, El Rufai, Kwankwanso, Atiku in the south

1 Like

Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by Buccalcavity2: 7:09am On Apr 10
SpatialKing:

Is Salisu Aisha a politician?

Show use the one done by Buhari, Tinubu, El Rufai, Kwankwanso, Atiku in the south
Why do you want to mess your candidate up? Many politicians even do better; Buy transformers, build houses, build centers, give to communities, depending on the role they are vying for. Na their way.
I don't believe in tokenism, that's the way of "simple" politicians.
It's why we are wondering why the noise about borehole.
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by SpatialKing(m): 7:18am On Apr 10
Buccalcavity2:

Why do you want to mess your candidate up? Many politicians even do better; Buy transformers, build houses, build centers, give to communities, depending on the role they are vying for. Na their way.
I don't believe in tokenism, that's the way of "simple" politicians.
It's why we are wondering why the noise about borehole.

What is more important to poor people living a poor rural area in the north, people who that trek several kilometers just to get water dirty alge infected water?

Borehole Water or ICT Centers? 😂
Please answer?

Which should be of topmost priority to them?

Some of those places don't even have electricity poles like to their community and you are talking of transformers

Some of you in APC behave like you are all brainless

Peter Obi has constructed a substandard borehole that has a clean water 💦 running...
Moreover he has told you he is not desperate to be president...
We all know that no matter what he does people like will never speak good of him..

Northern politicians should construct a standard one

Just so you know most of the functional boreholes in the north were constructed by UNICEF...

What do Northerners benefit from their leaders?

Absolutely Nothing!!

1 Like

Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by phemray(m): 7:29am On Apr 10
helinues:
Tale of two boreholes

Who wins?

Honestly I may not see it as issue if obi is from the north because the kind of water he gave them is the type of Thier lifestyle over there, but coming from the south and knowing the best packaging system to make the water easily accessible by the community, he could have send money and send someone influential around the area to do the commissioning on his behalf,
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by Max24: 7:35am On Apr 10
IfnobeGod20:

You mean to say Tinubu did blue and red rail, refinery and electric BRT during his tenure or you just dash him Fashola and Ambode's legacies in Lagos?
Let me ask you this question, if Tinubu and Ambode is to contest for presidency, who and who will use those projects to campaign between them? Your guess is as good as mine.
You people should stop this hyping. Tinubu did not do all you listed, it was the handiwork of Fashola and Ambode, which SanwoOlu came to complete. Tinubu in his 8 years didn't build a single bridge and you can fact check me for that if I am lying. That Tinubu is the godfather of Lagos, that doesn't mean all works of his successors should be attributed to him. Tinubu did little during his tenure. He promised to build 21 millennium schools, one in each local government area before the expiration of his tenure but only built 4. If I ask you Tinubu achievements during his 8 years tenure, you will be reeling out Fashola's and Ambode's achievements. The way you're linking him to a project just commissioned last year by Buhari to him and electric BRT done by Ambode and SanwoOlu .You guys should have little shame now. That someone is a godfather that doesn't mean you lie to hype him.
Tinubu brought many people that are still doing well into political limelight including former VP Osibanjo whom Tinubu recruited from the university. That is true leadership. Can you name 2 people that came into limelight through Obi ? He is simply not a leader in the mould of Tinubu. That's my grouse with the way some obidients overhype him and denigrate Tinubu's contributions to political space. With regards to projects I didn't denigrate Fashola and Ambodes roles but non of them conceptualized the projects. Blue rail, red rail, Lekki development were all elaborately planned for during Tinubu's tenure. Lastma, Lawma etc were all started under Tinubu and his successors continued because they respected his vision. Part of what caused Ambodes problem with Tinubu was that he tried to deviate from Tinubu's master plan for Lagos. Tinubu ensured projects were aligned by succeding govs and that has helped Lagos exceedingly. That is what other states lack - no continuity of projects by govs. In Anambra Obiano and Soludo discountenanced Obis projects and did there own things. Today, Soludo is starting all over again. I am not saying Tinubu is perfect but from what I have seen the most visionary politician alive today. He envisioned his people like Osibanjo to make way for his coming and he guessed right.
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by Buccalcavity2: 7:42am On Apr 10
SpatialKing:

What is more important to poor people living a poor rural area in the north, people who that trek several kilometers just to get water dirty alge infected water?

Borehole Water or ICT Centers? 😂
Please answer?

Which should be of topmost priority to them?

Some of those places don't even have electricity poles like to their community and you are talking of transformers

Some of you in APC behave like you are all brainless

Peter Obi has constructed a substandard borehole that has a clean water 💦 running...

Northern politicians should construct a standard one

Just so you know most of the functional boreholes in the north were constructed by UNICEF...

What do Northerners benefit from their leaders?

Absolutely Nothing!!
Oh just shut it! And stop playing politics with with the masses situation,thinking you are smart. It's the problem with tokenism mindset. "Give them something make them vote for you". Those people just started lacking water? Show me the borehole he built before 2023.
Same way he was moving around Anambra dashing cheques and busses to schools and Royal fathers. No institution, no sustainable process, no legacies! Just tokenism! Where are the cheques and busses today?
You won't know because you don't know better!
His peer was establishing millenium schools, creating LAMATA, establishing laghoms,Security trust fund,Office of public defenders....Initiatives that require thoughts, plan not a whim (or Advise from a mad man) to impress pedestrians!
I won't even say a word but for his goons ululating and chest beating over borehole!
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by SpatialKing(m): 7:48am On Apr 10
Buccalcavity2:

Oh just shut it! And stop playing politics with with the masses situation,thinking you are smart. It's the problem with tokenism mindset. "Give them something make them vote for you". Those people just started lacking water? Show me the borehole he built before 2023.
Same way he was moving around Anambra dashing cheques and busses to schools and Royal fathers. No institution, no sustainable process, no legacies! Just tokenism! Where are the cheques and busses today?
You won't know because you don't know better!
His peer was establishing millenium schools, creating LAMATA, establishing laghoms,Security trust fund,Office of public defenders....Initiatives that require thoughts, plan not a whim (or Advise from a mad man) to impress pedestrians!
I won't even say a word but for his goons ululating and chest beating over borehole!

You see how wicked you guys are

So because they didn't just start lacking, they don't deserve a borehole...

Does it matter when he decided to build the borehole
Wither before or after 2023 elections the most important thing is that locality now has a borehole contesy Peter Obi...

Show us the one Tinubu built for them... 😂

Bitter Soul
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by CluelessMODS: 7:58am On Apr 10
IfnobeGod20:

If there is a group of unsecured people, is Batists people. You're the ones that won election but you're the one still discussing election till date, instead of focusing on governance and how to provide dividend of governance to the people, you guys are preoccupied with election talk, even Tinubu himself. How would there be progress in governance, when minds and souls are fixed on election and not governance. Often time you hear Peter Obi saying, he is not mindful of next election but he is concerned about today, how people will be brought out of poverty.
Election is over dude, let us talk about governance.
Thanks for the thrash that you wrote.
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by Medici777: 8:05am On Apr 10
Peter Obi is too desperate
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by Buccalcavity2: 8:08am On Apr 10
SpatialKing:

You see how wicked you guys are

So because they didn't just start lacking, they don't deserve a borehole...

Does it matter when he decided to build the borehole
Wither before or after 2023 elections the most important thing is that locality now has a borehole contesy Peter Obi...

Show us the one Tinubu built for them... 😂

Bitter Soul
Just elevate your thought pattern above tokenism. It is not bitterness.
No need for emotional blackmail. Nobody is against borehole for that community.
Councillors, LG chairman or even local LP Secretariat can do borehole. Or he can do it without any publicity!
At his level, conversations should be around what process/institution can we implement to ensure that nobody in that district or similar district will lack pipe-borne water sustainably. If he doesn't have money for that no problem, make a policy statement and advise the state governor. Thats more effective.
You guys should package this guy and not expose his emptiness, if you know better.
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by AdisaOwala: 8:08am On Apr 10
Lizzysamuel:

If you don't like the borehole, go and hit your head on the tank

Hanty, if obi like, make e build 200m oceans across Nigeria - HE CAN NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by SpatialKing(m): 8:21am On Apr 10
Buccalcavity2:

Just elevate your thought pattern above tokenism. It is not bitterness.
No need for emotional blackmail. Nobody is against borehole for that community.
Councillors, LG chairman or even local LP Secretariat can do borehole. Or he can do it without any publicity!
At his level, conversations should be around what [/b]process/institution can we implement to ensure that nobody in that district or similar district will lack pipe-borne water sustainably. If he doesn't have money for that no problem, make a policy statement and advise the state governor. Thats more effective.
You guys should package this guy and not expose his emptiness, if you know better.

APC government have been in power since 2015 what process or institution have they put in place to address water scarcity across Nigeria?

What efforts have other politicians made towards this...Peter Obi has always tweeted about lack of water and poverty in Nigeria..

Formulating and implementing policies and legislation are solely the job of your National Assembly members and the executives who unfortunately you don't even hold to high standards like you hold Peter Obi...

Peter has have made is own sub-standard (according to you) efforts and contribution to provide water to the community...

So, Stop the unnecessary emotional blackmail on Peter Obi
Re: "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani by Buccalcavity2: 8:34am On Apr 10
SpatialKing:

APC government have been in power since 2015 what process or institution have they put in place to address water scarcity across Nigeria?

What efforts have other politicians made towards this...Peter Obi has always tweeted about lack of water and poverty in Nigeria..

Formulating and implementing policies and legislation are solely the job of your National Assembly members and the executives who unfortunately you don't even hold to high standards like you hold Peter Obi...

Peter has have made is own sub-standard (according to you) efforts and contribution to provide water to the community...

So, Stop the unnecessary emotional blackmail on Peter Obi
I'm glad he impresses you and thankful you are in minority wrt last election result. Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid / #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari / Dave Umahi Begs Civil Servants After Locking Them Out For Late Coming (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.