Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu (41931 Views)

Biden Draws ‘red Line’ For Benjamin Netanyahu: No Israeli Attack On Rafah / Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah / Coup: ECOWAS To Deploy Military Force In Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Ravenna: 9:47pm On Apr 10
DeepThroater:

You are rooting for genocide .

Hamas started the genocide on October, 7.

You forgot?!

Moralfvcker
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Coolgent(m): 10:10pm On Apr 10
You will not finish it!
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by najib632(m): 11:02pm On Apr 10
Righteousness2:

GOD ALMIGHTY First born , Signet on Earth and Covenant Nation has spoken.
ISRAEL will wipe out Hamxs Terrorist from the Face of the Earth.
They that Have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear.

Just in case you are confused about ISRAEL or you dont Understand what or Who ISRAEL really is.
Come with me to Genesis 32:24-28

[b][/b]

When you see nations and People angry and blabbing and ganging up against the Nation of ISRAEL and, this are the reasons.
They cant understand, describe nor Explain the Strength of a little nation that the world cannot do without.

You Hate them or you Love , they are GOD'S Signet on the Earth. Dwelling in their Land Given to them by GOD. No Force on Earth can do anything about it.

It is not their fault. If you angry with ISRAEL, go and Fight your CREATOR.
If you angry with ISRAEL, go and Fight GOD.

Go to Israel and let the Jews spit on you like the scum bag you are.

1 Like

Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by PierreAbutu(m): 11:41pm On Apr 10
DeepThroater:
It Did Not Start On October 7th: Jewish Terrorism On Palestinians

Israel’s secretive intelligence service, MOSSAD’s motto is, “By Way of Deception Thou Shalt Do War.” Yet the true Torah states,

Deceit is in the heart of them that devise evil; but to the counsellors of peace is joy. Proverbs 12:20-21

Since its inception by the UN Decree of 1947, Israel has not known peace. It’s history is riddled full of unjust violence. For example from the book, The Synagogue of Satan, The Secret History Jewish World Domination by Andrew C. Hitchcock:
Richard Catling states,

[b] 1948: In the early hours of April 19th, 132 Jewish terrorists from the Irgun gang, led by future Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, and the Stern gang, led by future Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir, brutally massacred 200 men, women and children as they are sleeping peacefully in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. In an effort to prevent outside observers discovering the brutality of their war crimes, they try to burn some of the bodies, but when that proves unsatisfactory, they stuff some in a well to hide them from the Red Cross representatives who arrive on the scene the next day and would subsequently tell the world.

Indeed reports from survivors can be found in the, “Report of the Criminal Investigation Division,” a Palestine Government Document labelled, No. 179/110/17/GS dated April 13th, 15th, and 16th, 1948, in which British interrogating officer, Assistant Inspector General Richard Catling states,

“The recording of statements is hampered also by the hysterical state of the women, who often break down many times, whilst the statement is being recorded. There is, however, no doubt that many sexual atrocities were committed by the attacking Jews. Many young school girls were raped and later slaughtered. Old women were also molested. One story is current concerning a case in which a young girl was literally torn in two. Many infants were butchered and killed. I also saw one old woman who gave her age as 104, who had been severely beaten about the head with rifle butts. Women had bracelets torn from their arms and rings from their fingers, and parts of some women’s ears were severed in order to remove ear-rings.”
[/b]

The Nakbas continue 76 years later, now climaxing with the unnecessary near complete destruction of all Gaza habitation, the homes and communities of 2.5 million Palestinians. Even historic sites and cemetaries were not spared. This was land to remain Palestinian under the UN Decree commensing 1948. If this was not enough, now Israel is now resorting to starving the Palestinians, its cruelty extending even to murdering those who sought out the sparse food aid released by the IDF.

Official government statistics are highly inaccurate. Realistic estimates of the dead now exceed 200 thousand. Sufficient evidence has surfaced through various on-line credible testimonies and video footage released before suppression, that it was the IDF who did most of the October 7, 2023 death and destruction. Although various governments to include Israel and its satellites the US, UK, and etc., have initiated oxymoronic punitive threats toward those “denying the official Israeli narrative” under various hate crime statutes as “anti-Semitic.”
This is oxymoronic as the Palestinians are Semites and the Israelis are not – read Shlomo Sands’ “Invention of the Jewish People“, Arthur Koestler’s “The 13th Tribe“, Paul Wexler’s “The Non-Jewish Origins of the Sephardic Jews.”)

Yet still the truth prevails.

These are not actions of a normal people. Then to add insult to injury, its voices of leadership, both government officials and its mainstream media now resort to nuclear arms threats if it does not get its way. Regarding the wicked, does not this not aptly describe them?

His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and oppression; under his tongue is mischief and iniquity. He sitteth in the lurking-places of the villages; in secret places doth he slay the innocent; his eyes are on the watch for the helpless. He lieth in wait in a secret place as a lion in his lair, he lieth in wait to catch the poor; he doth catch the poor, when he draweth him up in his net. He croucheth, he boweth down, and the helpless fall into his mighty claws. He hath said in his heart: ‘God hath forgotten; He hideth His face; He will never see.‘ Psalms 10:7-11 (JPS)

Yet, God has seen.

Woe to them that devise iniquity and work evil upon their beds! When the morning is light, they execute it, because it is in the power of their hand. And they covet fields, and seize them; and houses, and take them away; thus they oppress a man and his house, even a man and his heritage. Therefore thus saith HaShem: Behold, against this family do I devise an evil, from which ye shall not remove your necks, neither shall ye walk upright; for it shall be an evil time. Micah 2:1-3 .

Why did you omit HEZBOLLAH and HAMAS out of your write up?
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Rejoice28(f): 4:04am On Apr 11
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Buhari4dullard: 6:04am On Apr 11
morgstreme:

You are an OBTUSE cretin..
The Torah is part of the bible/koran..
slowpoke...
Idiotic Dunderhead!
The Torah is the Old Testament.
The gospel and Epistles are the new.
Showing that the Bibles on Judaism.

Islam has nothing to do with the torah or bible, showing that Islam is not of God.
morgstreme:

Dingbat that doesn't know that the bible and Koran has very little difference..
The bible has NOTHING to do with the Koran.
That's why it does not contain the 10 commandments and Islam hates Jews with Christianity.
Islam hates the things of God, becos Allah is NOT God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U-i_usnHXs?si=nh6oNrFUKxYHlJsl
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by morgstreme: 7:24am On Apr 11
Buhari4dullard:

The Torah is the Old Testament.
The gospel and Epistles are the new.
Showing that the Bibles on Judaism.

Islam has nothing to do with the torah or bible, showing that Islam is not of God.

The bible has NOTHING to do with the Koran.
That's why it does not contain the 10 commandments and Islam hates Jews with Christianity.
Islam hates the things of God, becos Allah is NOT God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U-i_usnHXs?si=nh6oNrFUKxYHlJsl

Your STARK ignorance will lead you to your doom..
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Hamilton1(m): 7:56am On Apr 11
Confirmedzombie:
Allah is the greatest. Allah is warning Israel, Touch not Rafah my annointeds and do then no harm.

If Israel touches Rafah, it has touched Allah.

Allah's wrath is not man's wrath. We dare Israel to invade Rafah and it will know that Allah is the greatest.

We call on Iran, Iraq, Saudi, Turkey and all Muslim nations to rise up to task and level Israel now.

Enough is Enough.
Keep deceiving yourself, You think say Netanyehu de play??
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Etimemy: 8:57am On Apr 11
Dittodat:

Crying and wailing are in your DNA. You gao wail and cry till the end of time. Your forefathers were wailing and crying, now you have inherited the same genes.

I will never tell you to stop crying
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Onyedikachi231: 10:50am On Apr 11
Empiree:
Try to learn how to lie better next time. Did you read the next verses after it also?

Had they been obedient, it would have been theirs

But they disobeyed

Two obedient men tried to guide them

But they still disobeyed

So Moses (A.S) sought refuge from the disobedient people

And then Israel became forbidden for them for 40 years and the disobedient ones regretted their decision a lot. You may read comprehensively on the screenshots below.

Bible also said something similar that the holy Land is not eternal homeland for the Jews.

Did God give Israel the Promised Land for all time (Deuteronomy 4:40)?

In Deuteronomy 4:40 the Lord gave the Israelites this command: “Keep his decrees and commands, which I am giving you today, so that it may go well with you and your children after you and that you may live long in the land the Lord your God gives you for all time.” Does this mean God gave Israel the Promised Land in perpetuity?

This passage contains a conditional offer. Israel would have the Promised Land as they kept God’s “decrees and commands.” The Israelites had to obey God’s statutes in order to remain in the land. History reveals that the Israelites often disobeyed...

∆∆∆

The conditions mentioned in the Bible are also mentioned in the Quran. The conditions are ETERNAL. Anytime they violated the conditions God evicted them from holy Land. The old Israel you are talking about has been destroyed and the Israelites are forbidden from returning to the land to reclaim it as their own till the end of time.

Sir, you still spreading your lies?
So God didn't later give them the land because they weren't obident, when I call you out for disbelieving your quoran you will twist it again, so that is why arabs are running rampage in Israel, Egypt, etc.

But still...

Empiree:
oh...I have always thought you are Yoruba. Alright then

Oga, you no fit use islam filled with lies to be running around, answer my question...

So Solomon is a muslim, but is he a Jew?

Plus, the issue of Hagana you brought, you don't know me but you decided to lie to distort history, anyway I brought it to you so that everyone will know how diabolical the religion can ma? E you look.

Sir, I am still waiting for your answer, there is no way you will run away from the truth.

I am showing you now why haganah was formed, you didn't tell us the muslim arabs were first agressors that made them form it since they can't rely on British to protect them

WITHOUT LIES, ISLAM WILL DIE A NATURAL DEATH

Please, why are Egyptians Arab, in your quoran, during the time we heaard of Moses' people, were there arabs in Egypt or Palestinians in the land you read allah gave to the jews?

Stop running and telling us islam is false, answer my questions please.

What were the Arabs in Palestine “resisting” in 1517, when they murdered Jews in Safed and Hebron?

What were the Arabs in Palestine “resisting” when they murdered Jews and burned Safed down in the Safed Massacre of 1660?

What were the Arabs in Palestine “resisting” in 1834, when they murdered Jews in Safed and Hebron?

What were the Arabs in Palestine “resisting” in 1837, when they murdered Jews in Safed and Hebron?

What “resisting” in 1920, when they murdered Jews in Jerusalem (Nebi Musa Riot)?

What were the Arabs in Palestine “resisting” in 1921, when they murdered Jews in Jerusalem, Jaffa, Tiberias, Safed and Hebron?

What were the Arabs in Palestine “resisting” in 1929, when they murdered Jews in Safed and Hebron?

What were the Arabs in Palestine “resisting” between 1936 and 1939, when they murdered Jews all over the Mandate for Palestine?

Massacring Jews in Palestine is a time-honored hobby for Palestinian Arabs, going back centuries.

Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Onyedikachi231: 10:52am On Apr 11
morgstreme:

But it is true, if mohammed didn't try to distort the bible, we for no dey argue here.

One of you said king solomon is a muslim but it is hard for him t say he is a jew...

Without lies, islam will die naturally.
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Akpan107(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11
Empiree:
Try to learn how to lie better next time. Did you read the next verses after it also?

Had they been obedient, it would have been theirs

But they disobeyed

Two obedient men tried to guide them

But they still disobeyed

So Moses (A.S) sought refuge from the disobedient people

And then Israel became forbidden for them for 40 years and the disobedient ones regretted their decision a lot. You may read comprehensively on the screenshots below.

Bible also said something similar that the holy Land is not eternal homeland for the Jews.

Did God give Israel the Promised Land for all time (Deuteronomy 4:40)?

In Deuteronomy 4:40 the Lord gave the Israelites this command: “Keep his decrees and commands, which I am giving you today, so that it may go well with you and your children after you and that you may live long in the land the Lord your God gives you for all time.” Does this mean God gave Israel the Promised Land in perpetuity?

This passage contains a conditional offer. Israel would have the Promised Land as they kept God’s “decrees and commands.” The Israelites had to obey God’s statutes in order to remain in the land. History reveals that the Israelites often disobeyed...

∆∆∆

The conditions mentioned in the Bible are also mentioned in the Quran. The conditions are ETERNAL. Anytime they violated the conditions God evicted them from holy Land. The old Israel you are talking about has been destroyed and the Israelites are forbidden from returning to the land to reclaim it as their own till the end of time.
Hahahaha....

Look at who is talking of lie!!!

They where only forbidden from entering for forty years after which they eventually entered. read sura 5:26

that's why all the prophet came from Israel and are Jews.

Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Empiree: 4:35pm On Apr 11
Akpan107:
Hahahaha....

Look at who is talking of lie!!!

They where only forbidden from entering for forty years after which they eventually entered. read sura 5:26

that's why all the prophet came from Israel and are Jews.

like I knew you would say this. This was just a tip of iceberg. I got more.

My question still remain. Show is where God said in the Bible and Quran that conditions given to them were nullified?.

What you don't understand is, anytime they violated the conditions they were destroyed. These verses I quoted are talking about the first time they were given the land. There are more
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Akpan107(m): 6:56pm On Apr 12
Empiree:
like I knew you would say this. This was just a tip of iceberg. I got more.

My question still remain. Show is where God said in the Bible and Quran that conditions given to them were nullified?.

What you don't understand is, anytime they violated the conditions they were destroyed. These verses I quoted are talking about the first time they were given the land. There are more
Good question!

Actually, the condition given to them was nullified. Because of the Mercy of God.

Read Numbers 14:13-19
Moses pleaded with God for God's mercy for his people...

Numbers 14:20
God PARDONED the people according to the word of moses... (Therefore, condition nullified)

Joshua chapter 1-24
Moses died and Joshua took over and led the Israelites into Israel.

The Jews have since been living in the land of Israel from that time till date.
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by DeepThroater: 8:35pm On Apr 12
PierreAbutu:

Why did you omit HEZBOLLAH and HAMAS out of your write up?

0su pig

1 Like

Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Empiree: 8:41pm On Apr 12
Akpan107:
Good question!

Actually, the condition given to them was nullified. Because of the Mercy of God.

Read Numbers 14:13-19
Moses pleaded with God for God's mercy for his people...

Numbers 14:20
God PARDONED the people according to the word of moses... (Therefore, condition nullified)

Joshua chapter 1-24
Moses died and Joshua took over and led the Israelites into Israel.

The Jews have since been living in the land of Israel from that time till date.
Joshua chapter vs 7 clearly shows the conditions stand. It told them to uphold the laws, did they?. These verses you brought as evidence are stale. Jesus came after Moses and Joshua. Part of the laws they were told to uphold was to accept Jesus but they rejected him. Thereafter, they were destroyed in 70AD by Romans. The conditions stand till now. If you insist, I will ask you, are these Israelis holding on to the conditions right now?. Do they even believe in all 10 commandments right now?. I guess no.

However, QUR'AN predicted their return to the land but this prediction doesn't signal good news. It signals their return to set them up for eternal punishment . The best for them is to stay the heck away from the land because it is not safe at all.. Some Jews know this facts
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Akpan107(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13
Empiree:
Joshua chapter vs 7 clearly shows the conditions stand. It told them to uphold the laws, did they?. These verses you brought as evidence are stale. Jesus came after Moses and Joshua. Part of the laws they were told to uphold was to accept Jesus but they rejected him. Thereafter, they were destroyed in 70AD by Romans. The conditions stand till now. If you insist, I will ask you, are these Israelis holding on to the conditions right now?. Do they even believe in all 10 commandments right now?. I guess no.

However, QUR'AN predicted their return to the land but this prediction doesn't signal good news. It signals their return to set them up for eternal punishment . The best for them is to stay the heck away from the land because it is not safe at all.. Some Jews know this facts
Hahaha... Funny you.

It never stand because God pardoned (forgave) them.

And Joshua in verse 16 of that same chapter gave the people the law and commandments of God, the people response to Joshua that THEY WILL OBEY ALL THAT GOD HAS COMMAND THEM AND DO THEM...

They were victorious over the cannanite and took over the land and from that time till today, the Jews still possesses their God given Land, and great Jewish prophets came out from them.
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Empiree: 1:42pm On Apr 13
Akpan107:
Hahaha... Funny you.

It never stand because God pardoned (forgave) them.

And Joshua in verse 16 of that same chapter gave the people the law and commandments of God, the people response to Joshua that THEY WILL OBEY ALL THAT GOD HAS COMMAND THEM AND DO THEM...

They were victorious over the cannanite and took over the land and from that time till today, the Jews still possesses their God given Land, and great Jewish prophets came out from them.

do you realize this event took place before Jesus?. The same way they were victorious over the Canaanites before Jesus was the same way they were destroyed after in 70AD by Romans after Jesus and they lost it.

So are you telling me they will make heaven without believing Jesus?. The reason they were destroyed by Roman army was because of their rejection of Jesus and attempted to kill him and they lost the land forever. So verses you are quoting were before Jesus not after him.
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by 1stola: 3:32pm On Apr 13
MrLibrarian:
chai e pain this head slamming terrorists.
That'st the kind of treatment we need to apply to your bothers up north but unfortunately a vegetable and slowpoke dead man is at Aso Rock
Your mumu papa Na terrorist.
Oloriburuku
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Akpan107(m): 4:28pm On Apr 14
Empiree:
do you realize this event took place before Jesus?. The same way they were victorious over the Canaanites before Jesus was the same way they were destroyed after in 70AD by Romans after Jesus and they lost it.

So are you telling me they will make heaven without believing Jesus?. The reason they were destroyed by Roman army was because of their rejection of Jesus and attempted to kill him and they lost the land forever. So verses you are quoting were before Jesus not after him.
Hahahaha...

The question was about if the Israelites enter into the promise land, stop beating about the bush.

Yes, they did entered the promise land, the descendants of Joshua and that of Caleb, as many of them died in the dessert.
Numbers 14:30-31

Joshua 11:23
Joshua took over all the Land and gave it for inheritance unto the children of Israel.

Again, yes! The children of Israel took over the promise land and they're still there (on the land) as we speak.
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Empiree: 5:45pm On Apr 14
Akpan107:
Hahahaha...

The question was about if the Israelites enter into the promise land, stop beating about the bush.

Yes, they did entered the promise land, the descendants of Joshua and that of Caleb, as many of them died in the dessert.
Numbers 14:30-31

Joshua 11:23
Joshua took over all the Land and gave it for inheritance unto the children of Israel.

Again, yes! The children of Israel took over the promise land and they're still there (on the land) as we speak.
There is no need too digress to long. Are the current people occupying Palestine are Israelites?
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Akpan107(m): 3:53pm On Apr 15
Empiree:
There is no need too digress to long. Are the current people occupying Palestine are Israelites?
Yes Sir, they're the Israelites...

Are the current Arabs occupying an area called Gaza today, are they the original Philistine of the ancient time or they are just occupying people's Land?
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Empiree: 4:05pm On Apr 15
Akpan107:
Yes Sir, they're the Israelites...

why do you think I should continue arguing with you after saying this?. This is end of discussion right here if you believe they are Israelites when they themselves know they are not, but a African fellow thinks he knows them more than them?. Case closed body.
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Akpan107(m): 10:43am On Apr 16
Empiree:
why do you think I should continue arguing with you after saying this?. This is end of discussion right here if you believe they are Israelites when they themselves know they are not, but a African fellow thinks he knows them more than them?. Case closed body.
hahahaha..... Was Jesus, Mary an Arab, where's their place of birth, let us start from there, I bet you, we shall all come to an agreement.

Also Respond to my question.

Are the Arabs now living in Gaza the ancient people of that area.

Can you give me 3,000 years history of an Arab living in Gaza.
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Empiree: 8:39pm On Apr 17
Akpan107:
hahahaha..... Was Jesus, Mary an Arab, where's their place of birth, let us start from there, I bet you, we shall all come to an agreement.

Also Respond to my question.

Are the Arabs now living in Gaza the ancient people of that area.

Can you give me 3,000 years history of an Arab living in Gaza.
Sounds like you know better than the indigenous Palestinian people right?

This Palestinian Christian answered your questions

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/11k2ysS78Lnc6FAM/?mibextid=gtsPdC
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Akpan107(m): 6:33am On Apr 18
Empiree:
Sounds like you know better than the indigenous Palestinian people right?

This Palestinian Christian answered your questions

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/11k2ysS78Lnc6FAM/?mibextid=gtsPdC
Hahaha....

I am still waiting for the answer to the question I asked, I don't care about what the Palestinian Christians or Muslims thinks, let's dive into history.

Respond the question I asked.
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by morgstreme: 9:23am On Apr 21
Onyedikachi231:

But it is true, if mohammed didn't try to distort the bible, we for no dey argue here.

One of you said king solomon is a muslim but it is hard for him t say he is a jew...

Without lies, islam will die naturally.

You should be given the Award for the most misguided youth online..

You are Damaged already..

What a loss to your family/community..
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Onyedikachi231: 9:30am On Apr 21
morgstreme:

You should be given the Award for the most misguided youth online..

You are Damaged already..

What a loss to your family/community..

Damaged and misguided because I won't believe in the narrative of a paedophile and nymphomaniac?

I love being such damages especially again t lies.
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by morgstreme: 9:33am On Apr 21
Onyedikachi231:

Damaged and misguided because I won't believe in the narrative of a paedophile and nymphomaniac?

I love being such damages especially again t lies.

On top of all that,you are also shallow..see your lexicon..
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Onyedikachi231: 10:12am On Apr 21
morgstreme:

On top of all that,you are also shallow..see your lexicon..

Stop speaking English, cry more, your tears dey sweet.
Re: No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu by Buhari4dullard: 8:59pm On Apr 30
morgstreme:

Jesus lives, the baby marrying slave owning prophet is dead

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Flood From Typhoon Destroys Japanese Bullet Trains Worth ₦108b / The War Is Over, Taliban Declares / New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.