Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC (6477 Views)

Resign If You’re Desperate To Replace Abure, LP Replies NLC President / Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC / We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by WorldRichest: 6:23am On Apr 10
shortgun:
The crises in the labour party has all the hand writing of Tinubu all over it from planting a stooge in the person of Apapa who was severally disgraced by many courts to the unconstitutional arrests and persecution suffered by Abure the Labour party chairman all in a bid to scuttle the chances of his excellency Peter Obi in the 2027 presidential elections
We all know Tinubu has a penchant for disregarding compitent courts of records in the country

Una go cry tire

2 Likes

Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by tiger28: 6:46am On Apr 10
shortgun:
The crises in the labour party has all the hand writing of Tinubu all over it from planting a stooge in the person of Apapa who was severally disgraced by many courts to the unconstitutional arrests and persecution suffered by Abure the Labour party chairman all in a bid to scuttle the chances of his excellency Peter Obi in the 2027 presidential elections
We all know Tinubu has a penchant for disregarding compitent courts of records in the country

............AND the Blame game continues!

Are these the CLOWNS that want to rule Nigeria

They would have caused a major quagmire ....

We dodged a BULLET!

6 Likes

Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by Flier: 6:51am On Apr 10
shortgun:
It has nothing to do with Tinubu Abure is very corrupt and should step aside.

3 Likes

Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by Oghene86: 6:53am On Apr 10
Basic123:

You mean THE SUSPENDED TREAUSER AND LAMIDI APAPA which we Obidients and Peter OBI all celebrate their humiliation were actually right about ABURE.

WE OBIDIENTS APOLOGIZE TO THE DUO ON BEHALF OF OUR CLUELESS PRINCIPAL PETER OBI 😆

Your relentless focus on Peter Obi might backfire in the end.
Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:59am On Apr 10
Iberl:
This people are fighting more that the mega parties

One man they did not expect to have won and they had to turn IREV off at half time to redo the b mc mathematics. They know he carries loads to weight. They know no corruption case to use the am down, whether in banking, business, corporations, sec, politics, did not evade taxes doing businesses in the uk.

Many may not like him, we are used to liars, humans naturally like liars.

That’s why you see girls and guys chasing animals, while discarding who will be with them for the rest of their lives, especially women. Chasing away good guys, running after antelopes.

It’s human nature.

Why some sane ones, realize on time
Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:00am On Apr 10
iampeterben:
This Abure case is still lingering, LP has turned to the new PDP. Just as the case of Uche Secondus and PDP. Opposition without structure is really difficult sha!
do you even know what a political structure is? If APC and PDP also actually had working structure you will not see politicians jumping from party to party... How many republicans have turned to democrats in the US... My point is in general nigerian politicians, political parties have no regard for what is actually called "party structure"...
Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by DMerciful(m): 7:01am On Apr 10
Why are you obsessed with Obi?
aswani:

Why exactly would President Tinubu want crises in LP when they are the ones that effectively put him in power by taking potential PDP votes?

The crises is down to one thing, greed. Obidients donations have not been audited, NLC would like that to happen, Abure certainly doesn't. That is why the LP treasurer that complained was sacked.

There are a lot of skeletons in that LP cupboard and if care is not taken, we would soon find how much Peter Obi had to pay to steal the mandate of a bonafide LP member in order to become their Presidential candidate in such a short time after joining their party.
Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by DMerciful(m): 7:02am On Apr 10
Who is suffering now, LP or Nigerians?

You need to understand when you're doing yourself!
Difrent:

See why LP failed in the last election,
You think politics is a child's play ba

Nothing new , it's POLITICS

Isn't it politics Peter Obi played in Labour party that made him Presidential candidate even when he just joined and there were other contestants before he joined LP

Dey play

Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by fredoooooo: 7:18am On Apr 10
Awon werey..
Where were you when Nlc were forming the party. You were wearing skirts in pdp and Apga cheesy grin cheesy
Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by Basic123: 7:22am On Apr 10
Oghene86:

Your relentless focus on Peter Obi might backfire in the end.

You ain't making sense!

1 Like

Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by Babastrong(m): 7:23am On Apr 10
[quote author=shortgun post=129354846]The crises in the labour party has all the hand writing of Tinubu all over it from planting a stooge in the person of Apapa who was severally disgraced by many courts to the unconstitutional arrests and persecution suffered by Abure the Labour party chairman all in a bid to scuttle the chances of his excellency Peter Obi in the 2027 presidential elections
[everything
you
eXplained
is
pure
politics.]
Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by Heavensent01(m): 8:06am On Apr 10
derecho:
Kikikiki[b]...I love how Peter Obi is troubling Tinubu and his dogs[/b]

LP or no LP, Abure or no Abure, Obidients will oust Tinubu, the Former Governor of Lagos

Too much of Nollywood movies dey worry your brain, which obidients? Let's us see if you crackhead will elect olumide by Sept first before boasting of outsting Tinubu

You think politics is eze ndi ala meeting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by Judolisco(m): 8:07am On Apr 10
shortgun:
u don't know what you are talking about.... Abure had an agreement with ajaero to remove Apapa as chairman..... If u noticed nobody has debunked that Apapa was d deputy chairman of d party..... Nobody will take it in any party... All of them are fighting because of their pockets, wetin concern tinubu.... In all dis fracas na only Apapa dey correct and cheated
Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by aswani(m): 8:15am On Apr 10
Blaze14k:

Look at who is interested in lp treasury,, have you demanded for apc own? Have you demanded investigation on how abure's house got burnt. Most nigerians are pure evil at heart if not you won't construct that stupid ideology in your head

I am not interested in LP's treasury, for one it is not my money.

I am just explaining to a poster what the cause of LP's crisis is.
Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by aswani(m): 8:24am On Apr 10
DMerciful:

This is a discussion forum about Nigerian affairs. This thread is about the crises in the LP of which he is the defactor head.

You are not forced to open any threads or read any posts, same way Peter Obi is not forced to put himself in the limelight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by DMerciful(m): 8:25am On Apr 10
aswani:

This is a discussion forum about Nigerian affairs. This thread is about the crises in the LP of which he is the defactor head.

You are not forced to open any threads or read any posts, same way Peter Obi is not forced to put himself in the limelight.
Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by Blaze14k: 8:29am On Apr 10
aswani:

I am not interested in LP's treasury, for one it is not my money.

I am just explaining to a poster what the cause of LP's crisis is.

Lol are you also aware that abure's house was burnt or did you omit that in your explanation.. are you also aware nlc, apapa were not a ground when LP was grinding to make it happen. All of a sudden these people want to hijack power because Peter obi made labour party a formidable force. Bro go ask apc about there treasury no one is seeking your opinion or explanation. You are pained abure is refusing to step down and he will never allow intruders to hijack the party. Rest!
Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by aswani(m): 8:37am On Apr 10
Blaze14k:

Lol are you also aware that abure's house was burnt or did you omit that in your explanation.. are you also aware nlc, apapa were not a ground when LP was grinding to make it happen. All of a sudden these people want to hijack power because Peter obi made labour party a formidable force. Bro go ask apc about there treasury no one is seeking your opinion or explanation. You are pained abure is refusing to step down and he will never allow intruders to hijack the party. Rest!

Where do I start with this your post sef?

This is a thread about LP, open one about APC and I will comment.

No one is seeking my opinion àbi, who exactly sought yours?

If Abure likes, let him not step down, one hair on my head will not be affected, I will still log in to Nairand (last time I checked, a discussion forum for anyone, especially Nigerians) and state my opinions on ALL issues being discussed.
Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by Keegan: 8:45am On Apr 10
Sunnycliff:
I wonder how a creation can tell the creator what to do and what not to do. Abure is in a sinking shop, clutching on dry straws

Abure is going to end in jail.
Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by Blaze14k: 8:53am On Apr 10
aswani:

Where do I start with this your post sef?

This is a thread about LP, open one about APC and I will comment.

No one is seeking my opinion àbi, who exactly sought yours?

If Abure likes, let him not step down, one hair on my head will not be affected, I will still log in to Nairand (last time I checked, a discussion forum for anyone, especially Nigerians) and state my opinions on ALL issues being discussed.

Enemies of progress.. bad belle labour party will never fall
Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by Poleski: 9:05am On Apr 10
Abure is an APC mole. Who knows how much he was offered. I had serious respect for Abure before, not knowing he was very corrupt. He wants to either remain as chairman or destroy LP. What a despicable individual.
Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by damkin24(m): 9:13am On Apr 10
shortgun:
We all know Tinubu has a penchant for disregarding competent courts of records in the country
See brain 🧠 rotten away

3 Likes

Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by LuckyM: 9:15am On Apr 10
This Ajaero is a disgrace to NLC. How can a political party bigot be at the helms of affair of workers union? How can such person not be biased in working with the leadership of the country which happened to be from another party?
Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by Thundafireseun: 9:24am On Apr 10
mobisonkk2:
So you mean Tinubu is this powerful to control Labour party ? So you mean Peter Gringory Obi is too stupid and useless that he can not be incharge of his party?

It's ok to support Obi without sounding like a dullard and a dunce. The typical fashion of obidients is to blame every other person but themselves and zero responsibilities. Spits

That idiot thinks TINUBU is too jobless to be worried about the stupidity that goes on in Lp

That idiot sincerely underestimates the power of the COMMANDER IN CHIEF

1 Like

Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by Max24: 9:31am On Apr 10
shortgun:
We all know Tinubu has a penchant for disregarding competent courts of records in the country
You people are funny. At the rate you are going even if Obi does not have erection to handle his wife, people like you will blame it on Tinubu. The more reason I know Obi does not have the capacity to lead any party talk less of the country. You are simply a supporter of a failure.

1 Like

Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by Igbek76: 11:55am On Apr 10
We said structure matters,Obi supporters said no need for structure.
Na here we dey since last year.

You can never see a right thinking Obi Supporter .
Not that they are not Brilliant but they are doing their supports with tribal and emotional sentiments. They never
Allow logical reasoning in most of their arguments.

1 Like

Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by rebirthkennedy: 11:57am On Apr 10
Why can't this man called Abure just simple & quietly resign
Why did he wants to cling that party leadership so much?
Why are we African people so power hungry
Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by Difrent: 12:10pm On Apr 10
DMerciful:
Who is suffering now, LP or Nigerians?

You need to understand when you're doing yourself!

So?
Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by Oghene86: 12:42pm On Apr 10
Basic123:

You ain't making sense!

Then avoid my comments
Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by rotadeco27: 1:00pm On Apr 10
aswani:

Why exactly would President Tinubu want crises in LP when they are the ones that effectively put him in power by taking potential PDP votes?

The crises is down to one thing, greed. Obidients donations have not been audited, NLC would like that to happen, Abure certainly doesn't. That is why the LP treasurer that complained was sacked.

There are a lot of skeletons in that LP cupboard and if care is not taken, we would soon find how much Peter Obi had to pay to steal the mandate of a bonafide LP member in order to become their Presidential candidate in such a short time after joining their party.
The truth about the payment will soon be out. And then the self acclaimed st obingo will be revealed. No party gives his presidential slot to a new member without a juicy hand shakes. We no dey give shishi which dey bride delegates , we no dey give shishi spent close to a billion for court case , I thought those half baked lawyers were actually doing the work as obidientz, I never knew they were feeding fat on the Obi supporters donations , little wonder they kept deceive obi and obidient to prolong the whole show.

2 Likes

Re: You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC by frog12: 1:54pm On Apr 10
this is the PROBLEM with NIGERIA politics. the INEC law is designed for criminals to HIJACK the party you form as do as they like.

why can't this ABURE man just resign and go away in peace

even people like UTOMI no one side with these THUGS in LP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy / Fight Breaks Out In Onitsha Head-bridge Between Hausas & Igbos (Feb 10, 2012) / Introducing: Oduduwa-voice Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.