Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) (20336 Views)

Woman Laments As Dyed Old N1000 Notes Is Given To Customer As New Notes (Photos) / Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes / EFCC Arrests Man With $400,000 Fake Notes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) by obaidan: 8:11pm On Apr 10
some of you shouting the man is evil, the money they used to send you to school abroad, in private unis was stolen by ur daddy and mummy at the ministry and agencies they work, the evil wey ur papa and mama do pass ds one.
Re: NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) by tommy589(m): 8:20pm On Apr 10
obaidan:
some of you shouting the man is evil, the money they used to send you to school abroad, in private unis was stolen by ur daddy and mummy at the ministry and agencies they work, the evil wey ur papa and mama do pass ds one.

grin
Re: NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) by GiZcorp: 8:37pm On Apr 10
Iberl:
Why are people so evil

Imagine how many people they have given this notes

You see evil man, I see talent....
Re: NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) by walozanga(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10
Where is he from? Una nogo check name abi
Re: NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) by Babastrong(m): 9:02pm On Apr 10
One of DEUELOPER's ways of making money.
Re: NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) by faceland: 9:08pm On Apr 10
Look at how fat/large his dollars is.

He thinks it is 1000 naira note he is printing.
Re: NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) by commoditiesnig: 9:09pm On Apr 10
Na wa o
Re: NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:14pm On Apr 10
That's why I don't patronize anyhow bureau de change , when I am traveling.

This is how some innocent people get into serious trouble, if they were to travel out with this fake currencies.
Re: NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) by Max24: 9:25pm On Apr 10
This people don't know that Buhari is no longer there to protect them. A new Sheriff is in town. Meanwhile obidients will blame Tinubu for everything even when we know there are saboteurs. They are even ready to join the Saboteurs since Obi lost an election.
Re: NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) by samwash(m): 9:29pm On Apr 10
obaidan:

Just imagine waytin you type, you think everybody working and sending their ward aboard goes into crime to send their children aboard.
They are many people in this country Nigeria, despite the hardship in the country they still make legitimate money I mean very clean money without dirt.
Guy change your mindset, because thief, ritualist, robbers full the country nor mean say everyone else is into it.

1 Like

Re: NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:49pm On Apr 10
THERE SHOULD BE NO BUREAU DE CHANGE OUTSIDE THE BANKING HALL.
GOOD NIGERIANS SAVE YOUR COUNTRY,LET ALL THESE MALLAM NONSENSE HAWKING OF CURRENCY ON STREET STOP. angry
Re: NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) by LordofNaija: 9:54pm On Apr 10
Kingosytex:
How much be duster wey police no fit buy wipe the dirty slate? grin

Nawaoo! Imagine being duped by this kind of person. I once read a story of how a man lost all he laboured for in Canada or so in less than 20 minutes. His over 20 years hustle abroad went down the drain in just a twinkle of an eye courtesy of these fake currency racketeers.
If dem wipe am, how you for see something to take criticise them
Re: NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) by LordofNaija: 9:58pm On Apr 10
Confirmedzombie:
No way this man can do this without having a gang member answering shinedu.

Those people are experts in things like this.

God bless our gallant officers. I urge the police to beam their searchlight across the Niger River
Do you realise this man got caught and paraded because a certain CP Ifeanyi Uche from the tribe you like to hate, who heads the police NCCC is alive to his duty
Re: NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) by Iceberg3: 10:08pm On Apr 10
Chai!! Him face sha 😁

The thing real pain and shame the alaji and master of coneheads 😁😁😁
Imagine if na omo nna, Ahhhhhhhh skiiibo Fuji foaming in the mouth 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) by Iceberg3: 10:09pm On Apr 10
Confirmedzombie easy to spot a big4nothing JOHNBULL 😁:
No way this man can do this without having a gang member answering shinedu.

Those people are experts in things like this.

God bless our gallant officers. I urge the police to beam their searchlight across the Niger River
Re: NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) by obaidan: 10:26pm On Apr 10
samwash:

Just imagine waytin you type, you think everybody working and sending their ward aboard goes into crime to send their children aboard.
They are many people in this country Nigeria, despite the hardship in the country they still make legitimate money I mean very clean money without dirt.
Guy change your mindset, because thief, ritualist, robbers full the country nor mean say everyone else is into it.
try dey read to comprehend before u attack i said some of you, SOME is not ALL, some is very far from all..after SOME, u go still reach MOST before u reach ALL
Re: NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:35pm On Apr 10
Kai...
And na Dan Bornu ooo...
Dan buruba
Re: NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) by Bestest05: 11:17pm On Apr 10
Criminal.
He should be jailed for 250yrs
Re: NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) by ObalendeCMS: 12:14am On Apr 11
samwash:

Someone said nigerians are fantastically corrupt!
Re: NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) by Yinkusgold: 9:13am On Apr 11
muyico:
God cash him!

God catch him.
Re: NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) by ablejesus26(m): 10:57am On Apr 11
Klington:
shocked

Watch how none of those ronu rascals will call them "ndi developer".

No rather watch how you will die of depression if nairaland decides to put a check on shameless tribalistic hatefilled souls like your type😁😁
I am sure this life can never make meaning to you without doing senseless tribal banters on nairaland 😁😁.
Is this your destiny??😁😁
Re: NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) by ablejesus26(m): 10:59am On Apr 11
Max24:
This people don't know that Buhari is no longer there to protect them. A new Sheriff is in town. Meanwhile obidients will blame Tinubu for everything even when we know there are saboteurs. They are even ready to join the Saboteurs since Obi lost an election.

More than 7m people aside Obideints voted against that full Scale failure called Tinubu,even his very own family in iragbiji will choose death than to vote for him,are they Obideint too??.
Re: NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) by Draslo(m): 11:04am On Apr 12
ThinkSmarter:
I have noticed that counterfeit naira has reduced, cuz the contemporary population of Nigeria is smarter.
Lol. Who told you?

Chances are if you're a baller you buy cash at strip clubs, regular clubs, and Saturday parties, you e probably bought fake mint
Re: NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) by Martinsmine(m): 5:38am On Apr 13
See wad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Dumped In A Well In Bauchi Found Dead (See Shocking Photos) / Ondo State University Student Robbed And Wounded (Graphic Photos) / Futo Hostel Security Guard Steals A Student’s Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.