Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim (24709 Views)

Abdulkarim Chukkol - New Acting EFCC Chairman’s Profile / Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) / Festus Keyamo Wants People That Try To Blackmail The Supreme Court Disciplined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by toujurs: 2:37pm On Apr 10
Richtaiwo:
[b][/b]
See okirika sense. This man must be thinking Nigerians are like his bunch of unintelligent sheeples.
bigotry is the reason you suffer and smile.

You are chained in foolishness
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by ogbonti: 2:43pm On Apr 10
onecansee:
Peter obi is a scammer

scamming u by doing what u will never be able to do for yourself and your village- agbaya 😁
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by adefitim(m): 2:56pm On Apr 10
E make sense like that PO
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Obaranje: 3:08pm On Apr 10
PressMyButton:

What makes you different from a killer?. Just like giving a fake drug to a sick man thinking you were saving his life. There was a reason God rejected the sacrifice of Cain because it was defective. If you want to give to people, don't spit on them, I doubt Obi can do this in his own village.
and funny enough you didn't remember the widows might

God does not take pleasure in abundant sacrifice that is not from the heart.

Whatever you have if it's from your heart give.

To show how hypocritical you people are, that village has a governor, a HR state and federal, a LGA chairman, a councilor nor of them deem it fit to see the need of those people.

None of you criticize them from governor to council chair

Only for a none State actor to come to their recuse and do according to his strength

Boom all you hypocrite left the people in power who are responsible for that under your party APC and be attacking obi

Something must be very special with that man obi

We deserve the leaders we have, the people are worst than the leaders
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by LajaLaba: 3:08pm On Apr 10
JetApartment:

Again, thunder will strike my whole family dead if you don't show us the borehole you built for poor people in your village.
U dey craze!clown

1 Like

Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by LajaLaba: 3:09pm On Apr 10
Obaranje:
and funny enough you didn't remember the widows might

God does not take pleasure in abundant sacrifice that is not from the heart.

Whatever you have if it's from your heart give.

To show how hypocritical you people are, that village has a governor, a HR state and federal, a LGA chairman, a councilor nor of them deem it fit to see the need of those people.

None of you criticize them from governor to council chair

Only for a none State actor to come to their recuse and do according to his strength

Boom all you hypocrite left the people in power who are responsible for that under your party APC and be attacking obi

Something must be very special with that man obi

We deserve the leaders we have, the people are worst than the leaders
Who send the otondo?

1 Like

Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Landowner101(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10
PressMyButton:
Most idiotic statement ever. 8 out of 10 times when this man talks infront of a microphone, he vomits trash. It is like saying, you deliberately serve people a plate of stone rice because you want others to be provoked and deliver clean rice to the masses. Worse of all, he was saying this in the palace of an emir. I wasn't informed of northerners write him a letter to come dig boreholes for them neither is he the first southerner to donate projects in the north. When we talk about how mediocre he was as Governor, some ignorant folks would start kicking themselves to the floor. He has confessed with his own mouth how shameful and disgraceful that he couldn't deliver an ordinary borehole.

I will select the stones from the rice, as it's free and continuous. Unlike those that shares two cups of rice and leave us to suffer continuesly after election.

However, I heard the borehole is bringing out petrol and diesel
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Charisma01: 3:50pm On Apr 10
Richtaiwo:
[b][/b]
See okirika sense. This man must be thinking Nigerians are like his bunch of unintelligent sheeples.

All these Fools won't be angry with the govt impoverishing Nigerians but will be criticizing somebody using his personal money to make life better for people who are neither his tribe nor religion.
If e pain you go do your own. Agbado Ode.
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by kingmaster2009: 3:51pm On Apr 10
Ibo people will keep supporting Bitter Obi any day and any time....even if Peter Obi goes to any Ibo king's palace and sleeps with the king's wife....the Ibo people here will still support him...they have sold their minds and will and conscience to tribalism....and I'm not bothered or perturbed about Thier abnormalities...however, I'm bothered about all these our Yoruba people who have noticed this abnormality among this people and still bending on speaking or judging fairly about Jagaban government...
Lemme say this you can be unfair and biased in your judgement towards your Peter Obi and expect me to be fair in judgement towards Jagaban...not possible ..and this is a clarion call for Seun Oshewa on this platform...that he should be allowed to keep playing our bias political game on this platform......we shouldn't be banned. because we are being biased, all these people do the same and nothing happened to them on this platform.. all these people are robbing their Tribal biases into our faces...
Now, to my Yoruba people, who are still blindfolded by propaganda...and lies ..when are you going to be wise ... you could have observed the trend on all social media from the Ibo people. The trend of everything Bitter Obi does is good irrespective of how outlandish and baazzairre it might look ... because Obi Bitter is their own ...and anything Any Ibo does will be supported...but when it comes to your own, you join them to condemn you to own Yoruba elders and leaders and pastors ... unknowingly to you, you are helping them demolish your ancestral walls for them to achieve their heinous motives and evil agenda...
They have honed their propaganda skill and they will keep on recruiting you who stand as an obstacle to them to destroy your race and put you into extinction.....

Yoruba, Ronu....
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Charisma01: 3:52pm On Apr 10
PressMyButton:
Most idiotic statement ever. 8 out of 10 times when this man talks infront of a microphone, he vomits trash. It is like saying, you deliberately serve people a plate of stone rice because you want others to be provoked and deliver clean rice to the masses. Worse of all, he was saying this in the palace of an emir. I wasn't informed of northerners write him a letter to come dig boreholes for them neither is he the first southerner to donate projects in the north. When we talk about how mediocre he was as Governor, some ignorant folks would start kicking themselves to the floor. He has confessed with his own mouth how shameful and disgraceful that he couldn't deliver an ordinary borehole.

Your foolishness grows like grass😠
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Vicilo(m): 4:02pm On Apr 10
flokii:
Someone should please remind Mr. Obi that whatsoever is worth doing at all is worth doing well.. this is just like mocking the people living in the area up North.
You are doing something others may want to copy and be replicating all over the place.. you're not in their minds to know that they'd construct something better than yours.
I will suggest everyone is registered with his or her real identify full name and picture let's see those who are proud of what they say comment and support
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by villagereporter(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10
Richtaiwo:
[b][/b]

Obi must have been giving agbadorians sleepless night.
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by villagereporter(m): 4:17pm On Apr 10
onecansee:
Peter obi is a scammer

And asiwawu is not. Forger and reducer of his age is a complete saint from heaven. A man having the highest number of ministers in this hard time is a saint. A man who claimed subsidy is gone but secretly paying is a saint.

I can go on and on but Tilumpu is a failure completely.
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Powersurge: 4:26pm On Apr 10
Ance4Liverpool:
Reasonable man. If the borehole is substandard go and do a better one or better still go to ur village and build a water reservoure for them simple

I have come to realize that most of you are really daft when it comes controversial issues and you are all oftentimes, worst than what you criticizes (the current system)

Imagine this your stupidity getting over 200 like from gullible idiots like yourself. When Desmond Elliot did toilet, which was neck snd shoulder above the stupidity Obi did up there, all of you wanted to castrate him. But once it turns tribal, una lose una sense.
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by diogo23: 4:34pm On Apr 10
onecansee:
Peter obi is a scammer
Go and scam your people with better one than his own
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by prigoz(m): 4:36pm On Apr 10
Richtaiwo:
[b][/b]
Enemy of progress, show us the one your relations do . Because data is cheap, you called his followers okirika sense, you that have original sense, show us your borehole. Tufiakwa
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by TheOgaBoss: 4:56pm On Apr 10
PressMyButton:
my own confusion is why a donation done with his own private funds causing a lot of u sleepless nights, u people are so pathetic.
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by TheOgaBoss: 4:59pm On Apr 10
flokii:
Someone should please remind Mr. Obi that whatsoever is worth doing at all is worth doing well.. this is just like mocking the people living in the area up North.
You are doing something others may want to copy and be replicating all over the place.. you're not in their minds to know that they'd construct something better than yours.
does the bore hole provide clean water, better than what the community had before? if yes, then the community will see it as a good thing.
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Betanaija42moro: 5:07pm On Apr 10
PressMyButton:
You too dey complain.
Go dig your own na. He's a private citizen like you
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:08pm On Apr 10
Ance4Liverpool:
Reasonable man. If the borehole is substandard go and do a better one or better still go to ur village and build a water reservoure for them simple

Réservoir
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by IkeAbuja: 5:14pm On Apr 10
I don't know you sir/ ma but you can reason and talk better. Always listen more and talk less. Thank you.
See okirika sense. This man must be thinking Nigerians are like his bunch of unintelligent sheeples
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Kingzmate(m): 8:31pm On Apr 10
HAMAS WILL CALL IT AGGRESSOR grin
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Difrent: 10:19pm On Apr 10
JetApartment:

Show us the one you built for poor people in your village or thunder will strike you dead in your sleep this week.

Am I asking you to vote me for president?
If not then I don't owe you any explanation
But PO is asking for votes so his actions MUST be scrutinized
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by SWATMan: 11:06pm On Apr 10
[quote author=Excelll post=129366139][/quote] Bless you too brother.
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Everydaylove: 2:29am On Apr 11
Nairalander248:

How many you don build for your village grin

He didn't criticize..
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Everydaylove: 2:30am On Apr 11
surgical:
Don't mind them that's how they said is 216 to a dollar ok, vote out Jonathan for better exchange rate,see where the rates are today now that they are in power,they have nothing to offer, only people of low iq will take them serious,if whenever you see them criticising you just know you are doing something good or you are better than them

God bless u for reminding us . APC are bunch of hypocrites deceiving their gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Everydaylove: 2:33am On Apr 11
Savedday2:
Truly, truly, Obi is a community fool. How can you call that thing a borehole base on your standard.

Is better you don't build such borehole than to disgrace yourself.

I have said it before and I will say it again. Obi is worst than Buhari in terms of cluelessness.

Thank God, we weren't deceived into voting that fool.

The annoying part is he trying to justify that nonsense he did. Mugu man!

And the one u voted keep making life hard for you. How much is electricity tariff now?
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Morbeta11(m): 6:20am On Apr 11
yarimo:
The Mumu obi was boasted for donating substandard bohehole grin grin grin grin OBI thought everyone is like his supporters

Who let this dog out!
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Phelix111(m): 6:47am On Apr 11
I smell bitterness here😔☺

PressMyButton:
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by chopmenia: 9:19am On Apr 11
Most idiotic statement ever. 8 out of 10 times when you this man talks infront of a microphone, he vomits trash. It is like saying, you deliberately serve people a plate of stone rice because you want others to be provoked and deliver clean rice to the masses. Worse of all, he was saying this in the palace of an emir. I wasn't informed of northerners write him a letter to come dig boreholes for them neither is he the first southerners to donate projects in the north. When we talk about how mediocre he was as Governor, some ignorant folks would start kicking themselves to the floor. He has confessed with his own mouth how shameful and disgraceful that he couldn't deliver an ordinary borehole.

for more infor: https://beatzjam.net
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by svc1(m): 9:32am On Apr 11
Dear [Writer],

While I understand your frustration with the individual's delivery, it seems you may have overlooked the essence of the message amidst your critique of the messenger. The statement highlights a concerning reality: despite the capability of over 10,000 individuals to construct water sources in their communities, many fail to do so. The suggestion that if each person built just 10 sources, we would have over 100,000 clean water sources is a powerful call to action.

Furthermore, it's important to recognize that the borehole mentioned was funded privately, not through government channels. This fact serves as a reminder of the potential impact of individual initiative, especially in light of perceived shortcomings in government projects.

While the manner in which the message was delivered may not have been ideal, the underlying sentiment remains valid. Rather than dismissing the message entirely due to dissatisfaction with the messenger, perhaps we can focus on the urgency of addressing the issue of clean water access in communities, regardless of who brings it to light.

PressMyButton:
Re: Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim by Chuhwakjok(m): 10:16am On Apr 11
I am so impressed and the same time challenged by the boldacious character of Peter Obi. He does not owe you or anyone any explanation. Rather is action is provoking. If you think your people are suffering because of lack of access to portable water, then contribute your little quota no matter how small to provide water for your people. This way you can reject any government officials that claims he installed a bornhold in your community and even bragg about it. Leadership by action not mouth. Well-done Mr. Peter Obi we appreciate you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Current State Of Onicha Ugbo Federal Road In Delta State (pictures) / 'If Ortom Wins, I Will Commit Suicide' - Akaa James Vows On Benue Election / Sanwo-Olu Signs VAT Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.