Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen (1593 Views)

Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire / 3.2km Lokogoma Road In Abuja Constructed By A Private Citizen , Prince Ebeano / If Atiku Can Achieve These As A Private Citizen He Deserves To Be President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by DMerciful(m): 2:11pm On Apr 10
You're insinuating. They asked you to show projects and you're conjuring things in your head.
adamusuleiman1:

Read what the OP said.

English comprehension is not that hard. The donations listed goes to various projects.

You think Tinubu has the time to supervise a 1 billion naira project when he is not the governor or minister.

1 Like

Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by sultanofpigs: 2:12pm On Apr 10
You are the actual dunce here. Where is the project Tinubu delivered to any community in NIGERIA as a Private citizen.

Even in the Lagos he adopted, is there NO ROAD or street lightning project?
Ozuor, is showing Political induced donation. Show us the PROJECT...

Ozuor

adamusuleiman1:

They dunces want Tinubu to be the engineer on site coordinating the project 😂😂😂
Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by KingKO22: 2:19pm On Apr 10
mobisonkk2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLJBWE9pCM0?si=bSfmTBDFSlslcz0N

Keep your useless 1 million naira

Only an slowpoke would be scouting or comparing the great Asiwaju philanthropical gesture to ordinary Pandora Obituary graveyard projects 🤣😁😁🤣🤣😁😁

Thousands of people have came out both online and in person and spoke about moral and financial supports that Asiwaju bestowed on them
We all saw thousands of people that stood by his side during difficult times and we saw how deserted Pandora Obituary was during the campaign

Pandora Obituary only attracted failure and scammer people who were only interested in looting his money bcs they all knew he would not win anything. Dele Momodu has said it all

1 Like

Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by mobisonkk2: 2:20pm On Apr 10
sultanofpigs:
Go school oooooo!!!!!

Pathetic people. Go school

Fool. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by Hoelujohn: 2:32pm On Apr 10
sultanofpigs:
Yes OOO!!!!! Win #1Million by showing me TINUBUs project as a Private Citizen.

Hospital
Borehole
Medical supplies
Palliatives

Etc etc etc ....

All must be when he was a Private Citizen. Not as Governor or President.

Seun
Mynd44
Fergie001

Come and witness the numerous projects by TINUBU. grin
Give me my money sharp sharp. Stomach infrastructure is also a project.

2 Likes

Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by Iamgrey5(m): 2:35pm On Apr 10
DMerciful:
Donation of money is a project? You go school so?
Can you read?

The intention is the same( to gain favour for political reasons) for a supposed humanitarian effort in the North.

Except you are not deliberately using your brain.

3 Likes

Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by DMerciful(m): 2:36pm On Apr 10
Answer the question!

Money donation = project?
Iamgrey5:
Can you read?

The intention is the same( to gain favour for political reasons) for a supposed humanitarian effort in the North.

Except you are not deliberately using your brain.
Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by rinzaugustine: 2:36pm On Apr 10
Alpha beta and cocaine
Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by Iamgrey5(m): 2:39pm On Apr 10
DMerciful:
Answer the question!

Money donation = project?
What manner of tomfoolery is this?

What do you classify donation of money or donation of project to a community in need of it?

Are you deliberately not thinking or what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by DMerciful(m): 2:43pm On Apr 10
Use your head. When you donate money, only a few gets it. When you donate a project like borehole, its available for everyone.

Tinubu did not donate a cup of water as a private citizen
Iamgrey5:
What manner of tomfoolery is this?

What do you classify donation of money or donation of project to a community in need of it?

Are you deliberately not thinking or what?
Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by Iamgrey5(m): 2:49pm On Apr 10
DMerciful:
Use your head. When you donate money, only a few gets it. When you donate a project like borehole, its available for everyone.

Tinubu did not donate a cup of water as a private citizen
And the water will get to the entire people in Gombe? Or even in the village.

Bro, please I don't have time for this type of silly argument.

1 Like

Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by DMerciful(m): 2:54pm On Apr 10
Run along. Your hatred for Obi has beclouded your sense of reasoning. Availability is better than aesthetics when providing water for the poor if you must provide many units at different location rather than one beautiful one at a single location.

APC has been a failure since 2015 and can only win elections via rigging
Iamgrey5:
And the water will get to the entire people in Gombe? Or even in the village.

Bro, please I don't have time for this type of silly argument.
Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by sultanofpigs: 2:55pm On Apr 10
But your irredeemably foolish APC rodents will keep trolling and insulting PO.

Suck it and stop crying like a baby.

jconsulting:

Mr man you are sick go for your regular psychiatric weekly injection. The president has won the election last year, the next competition is 2027... so all these rubbish post makes no sense. Dangote , Otedola, Adenuga are on Forbes who cares about useless projects, if you want to compete meet Tinubu in 2027.... then you can use your yardstick on the field
Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by sultanofpigs: 2:57pm On Apr 10
See Tears!!

mobisonkk2:

Fool. cheesy
Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by Antoeni(m): 3:00pm On Apr 10
You don't Have Any Intention of Give Any 1 Meter Out Where Will One Fine Any Tinubu Project As President of Nigeria?
Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by sultanofpigs: 3:01pm On Apr 10
I TAGGED the mods so that the MOD that sent this Nonsense to Front page should also send this to Frontpage. as my Thread has more validity.

https://www.nairaland.com/8056952/boreholes-corps-member-vs-peter

Nonsense

adamusuleiman1:

You keep embrassing yourself all over Nairaland. You are even embarrassing the mods by tagging them as well.
Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by Jokerman(m): 3:01pm On Apr 10
Owo mi da nkan?

1 Like

Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by sultanofpigs: 3:43pm On Apr 10
Una too dey play for this platform.

Abeg show me PROJECT.. grin

Hoelujohn:

Give me my money sharp sharp. Stomach infrastructure is also a project.
Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by sultanofpigs: 3:44pm On Apr 10
Owo mi Da is a LEGACY , not a Project cheesy

Jokerman:
Owo mi da nkan?
Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by sultanofpigs: 3:46pm On Apr 10
#1 million...is not the Issue.

I asked a simple question.

Show me TINUBUs Project as a Private Citizen. cheesy

Antoeni:
You don't Have Any Intention of Give Any 1 Meter Out Where Will One Fine Any Tinubu Project As President of Nigeria?
Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by sultanofpigs: 3:47pm On Apr 10
You dey mind the Ozuor grin

DMerciful:
You're insinuating. They asked you to show projects and you're conjuring things in your head.

2 Likes

Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by sultanofpigs: 4:02pm On Apr 10
Helinus...come around ... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by Iykopee(m): 4:17pm On Apr 10
Them never still win this money?. That means thief'nubu is a bastard idiot wwithout a project tied to his name in another region. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by sultanofpigs: 4:19pm On Apr 10
See idiotic Statement...

Iamgrey5:
Tinubu donated money to two states in the North after a natural disaster in 2022 but you people clowned him that he was only doing it because he wanted to become a president.

So were you expecting people not clown Peter Obi who all of sudden is doing the same thing as Tinubu was doing.

It's hypocritical of Obi supporters to think they are immune to the same things they do, or are they just deluded because they assume that Obi is a Saint
Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by sultanofpigs: 4:20pm On Apr 10
Even for SW. He DID NOTHING FOR DEM...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! cheesy

Iykopee:
Them never still win this money?. That means thief'nubu is a bastard idiot wwithout a project tied to his name in another region. grin grin grin
Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by WantsandMore: 4:37pm On Apr 10
sultanofpigs:

Hospital
Borehole
Medical supplies
Palliatives

Etc etc etc ....

Seun
Mynd44
Fergie001

Wasn't Osinbajo A Tinubu's Project? Wasn't the Nadeco movement a Tinubu's Project? Wasn't the Lagos Mega city Blue print a Tinubu's Project? The fact that you struggle to equate obi's with Tinubu's in terms of Project shows how low you rate obi so needs to compensate by looking for means to drag Tinubu to his level
Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by aremubabs: 5:10pm On Apr 10
sultanofpigs:

Hospital
Borehole
Medical supplies
Palliatives

Etc etc etc ....

Seun
Mynd44
Fergie001

Tinubu Donates N1bn for Lagos State University Leadership Development Centre 6 Jun 2022

2. Coronavirus: Tinubu donates N200m to fight COVID-19 in Nigeria 29 Mar 2020

3. Tinubu donates N100m to Kano flood victims 23th October 2022

4. Tinubu donates N50m to Niger State govt to help tackle insecurity 20th January 2022

5. Tinubu donates N50m to Jigawa flood victims 6 Sept 2022

6. Ondo attack: Tinubu donates N75m, seeks improved security 6 Jun 2022

7. Tinubu donates N50m to flood victims in Jigawa - 7 Sept 2022

8. Train Attack: Tinubu donates N50m to victims in Kaduna 5 Apr 2022

9. Tinubu donates N50m to Katsina Central Market fire victims 24 Mar 2021

10. Bola Tinubu Foundation distributes food items in Lagos 2016/12

Individuals who have come out to attest to Tinubu's generosity are still there o. People like Nwankwo Kanu and many former Super Eagles players. I remembered when the likes of Taribo West had a get-together for Tinubu, Obidients started attacking them.

Obi is not known for generosity. His new found romance with the North is obviously a charade.

1 Like

Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by Iykopee(m): 5:30pm On Apr 10
aremubabs:

Tinubu Donates N1bn for Lagos State University Leadership Development Centre 6 Jun 2022

4. Tinubu donates N50m to Niger State govt to help tackle insecurity 20th January 2022

Individuals who have come out to attest to Tinubu's generosity are still there o. People like Nwankwo Kanu and many former Super Eagles players. I remembered when the likes of Taribo West had a get-together for Tinubu, Obidients started attacking them.

Obi is not known for generosity. His new found romance with the North is obviously a charade.

Peter Obi has been donating money to groups and peoples. The OP said, show him thièfnubu's project in another zone of the country not nonsense donation that went into ones man's pocket straight up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by sultanofpigs: 5:40pm On Apr 10
Where is the infrastructure development provided by TINUBU.

Hospitals
Palliatives
Roads
Boreholes
Medical supplies

Etc etc

Fake news won't be tolerated on this thread.

Show us links for infrastructure development and Palliatives that Tinubu commissioned as a PRIVATE Citizen .. grin

aremubabs:

1 Like

Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by sultanofpigs: 5:42pm On Apr 10
See as they are all crying and lamenting on this thread.

They can't even pinpoint a thing Tinubu did as a Private Citizen.

Truly education in the SW is a farce and a big scam. grin

Iykopee:

Peter Obi has been donating money to groups and peoples. The OP said, show him thièfnubu's project in another zone of the country not nonsense donation that went into ones man's pocket straight up.

2 Likes

Re: Win #1million By Showing Me Tinubus project as a private citizen by aremubabs: 7:32pm On Apr 10
sultanofpigs:
Where is the infrastructure development provided by TINUBU.

Hospitals
Palliatives
Roads
Boreholes
Medical supplies

Etc etc

Fake news won't be tolerated on this thread.

Show us links for infrastructure development and Palliatives that Tinubu commissioned as a PRIVATE Citizen .. grin

I am not sure you know the meaning of palliatives.

Do they commission palliatives?

I gave you a list of Tinubu's generosity (including palliatives), and you still regurgitated your idiocy.

I know you don't have 1 million naira, so I am just humoring you.

Your saint's borehole project is looking like something done in the 1960s, and you open your mouth to mention Tinubu whose generosity has been attested to by many people across tribes and ethnicity.

Where was your Saint Peter Obi when Nwankwo Kanu was sourcing for fund for his heart clinic?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Olusani Abachanjo Vs Athiefu Abubacha: Dis-honour Amongst Thieves / A 'Transparent Taxation' Proposal / Watch Naija Television Online Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.