Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America (1205 Views)

Court Convicts Nigerian Fraudster, ‘yahoo Boy’ Of Love Scam In Kaduna / 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh / Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America by temptnow: 2:37pm On Apr 10
Dangote is obviously running an MMM ponzi scheme with this imaginary refinery.

if it was in the US he will be in Jail for lying to the public for claiming to do what he can't do.

7 Likes

Re: Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America by Balablue64: 2:48pm On Apr 10
Fake refinery refining spiritual and audio fuel.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America by rinzaugustine: 2:48pm On Apr 10
They actually believe it works and that crude importation from US is cheaper than from Niger delta , Ghana, Gabon , equatorial guniea etc lol 😂 same people also believed in buhari and now baba Agbado Emilokan as the messiah that will rescue them from the self inflicted poverty their brains inflicted on them, just portrays them as the fools of Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America by derecho(m): 2:49pm On Apr 10
Rumours has it that Tinubu owns that refinery.
Nigerians are watching closely

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America by DeLaRue: 2:50pm On Apr 10
You people should let this man be.

Mr Dangote is doing incredible things.
Re: Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America by temptnow: 2:51pm On Apr 10
its time for Dangote to come forward and confess to Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America by DeLaRue: 2:52pm On Apr 10
derecho:

So you people have moved from, 'the refinery will never work' to this latest one. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America by ivolt: 2:52pm On Apr 10
temptnow:
How much did you or anybody you know invest in the MMM scheme?
What was the promised percentage profit and timeline?

if it was in the US he will be in Jail for lying to the public for claiming to do what he can't do.
Here we go again.
It is obvious you have never left Nigeria.
Nobody ever goes to jail for lying, not in the real Europe or America as opposed to your imaginary one.
Even politicians who are supposed to be accountable to the public never goes to jail for lying,
let alone private citizen.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America by temptnow: 2:53pm On Apr 10
DeLaRue:

So you people have moved from, 'the refinery will never work' to this latest one. grin
druggie wont allow dangote to get all that land without him giving him some shares in that fake refinery

1 Like

Re: Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America by rinzaugustine: 2:58pm On Apr 10
derecho:
I don’t mind if tinubu owns it or a stake in it but it’s working but the fact that they set it up to use as conduit for getting access into the forex market and importing fuel is what is very harmful to Nigeria as a country. The was not the reason dangote told Nigerians for building spending $19bn buhari advanced to him at cheapest rates possible
Re: Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America by temptnow: 2:58pm On Apr 10
ivolt:

How much did you or anybody you know invest in the MMM scheme?
What was the promised percentage profit and timeline?

Here we go again.
It is obvious you have never left Nigeria.
Nobody ever goes to jail for lying, not in the real Europe or America as opposed to your imaginary one.
Even politicians who are supposed to be accountable to the public never goes to jail for lying,
let alone private citizen.

go and reserch on VW boss scandals. He lied about Volks Wagen emission test and he went to jail, Dangote should be jail since for lying to nigerians that he is already producing something that nigerians cant see

https://apnews.com/article/germany-audi-volkswagen-diesel-emissions-scandal-verdict-b2496a1cb21827d63d4ab3f0f3d12421

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America by blancsn1: 3:10pm On Apr 10
What is Peter obi Orient Petroleum Refinery running almost 20 years after commissioning without a single litre of fuel.

I know you are too delusional to reply or quote me but the world must know tribalistic bigot souls like you exist. I will refrain from mentioning your tribe but any Nigerian with a functional brain can tell your tribe.

Some may ask what as tribe got to do with it n my answer to that is the reason why no slowpoke will ask about Orient Refinery within their community but always eager to expose their inherited foolishness about a private Dangote refinery far from Ipobland.

temptnow:

12 Likes

Re: Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America by blancsn1: 3:12pm On Apr 10
You underestimate the level of stupidity n foolishness this Obirodent can sink to.

DeLaRue:

12 Likes

Re: Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America by Exousiang01: 3:17pm On Apr 10
temptnow:

Did he scam you?
Are you a shareholder?
Are the shareholders complaining?
Are the oil marketers are not complaining?
Lowlifes be barking around at the bottom of the foodchain about those on top of the piramide angry about a man company that is non of their business.

Imagine I said I want to start selling biscuits and I postponed the date, you expect the UK government to come hold Me?......
The people wer no get passport na them dey always wan tell us wetin dey happen for UK and US pass us.
Re: Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America by 9jatriot(m): 3:18pm On Apr 10
They are a very unreasonable people to deal with, one of them up there is comparing project delay with VW that deceived regulators with doctoring emission data.

blancsn1:
You underestimate the level of stupidity n foolishness this Obirodent can sink to.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America by helinues: 3:22pm On Apr 10
Wailers are born to wail. Even when they feel like not wailing, the natural instincts must push dem sha ni
Re: Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America by helinues: 3:24pm On Apr 10
9jatriot:
They are a very unreasonable people to deal with, one of them up there is comparing project delay with VW that deceived regulators with doctoring emission data.

Bro, you know my curiosity about their behavior?

How they have been able to come online for years just to hate, attack, insult and drop their jargons concocted bunkum and still maintain their sanity.

Psychologically, that's not possible

1 Like

Re: Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America by johnog4sure: 3:27pm On Apr 10
temptnow:

God bless u, at least if person no go school he should have Sense, many Nigerians have herd mentality
Re: Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America by Exousiang01: 3:27pm On Apr 10
temptnow:

go and reserch on VW boss scandals. He lied about Volks Wagen emission test and he went to jail, Dangote should be jail since for lying to nigerians that he is already producing something that nigerians cant see

https://apnews.com/article/germany-audi-volkswagen-diesel-emissions-scandal-verdict-b2496a1cb21827d63d4ab3f0f3d12421

Completely different case.
But Obidients are braindead so I don't expect you to see that.
That was case that affected the user directly. How has Dangote refinery affected you directly, did you buy his fuel and it spoilt your car?
You folks are just braindead fellows....

The only people with the right to complain about anything are the shareholders, and I don't see Ote$ and co complaining, it's you a nobody that is talking.

rinzaugustine:
They actually believe it works and that crude importation from US is cheaper than from Niger delta , Ghana, Gabon , equatorial guniea etc lol 😂 same people also believed in buhari and now baba Agbado Emilokan as the messiah that will rescue them from the self inflicted poverty their brains inflicted on them, just portrays them as the fools of Nigeria

Ohhh pity pity pity
So you don't even know why Dangote had to outsource crude oil yet look at how loud you are. I have always said it. The Obidient movement was the coming together of dumb Nigerians from all walks of life
Re: Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America by rinzaugustine: 3:36pm On Apr 10
Exousiang01:

Completely different case.
But Obidients are braindead so I don't expect you to see that.
That was case that affected the user directly. How has Dangote refinery affected you directly, did you buy his fuel and it spoilt your car?
You folks are just braindead fellows....

The only people with the right to complain about anything are the shareholders, and I don't see Ote$ and co complaining, it's you a nobody that is talking.

Ohhh pity pity pity
So you don't even know why Dangote had to outsource crude oil yet look at how loud you are. I have always said it. The Obidient movement was the coming together of dumb Nigerians from all walks of life
minimum wage in $10-15 in US or you think they turn open a tap in US and crude oil will come out? What happened to at least 7 countries in west Africa alone selling far cheaper crude…to be a brain dead Agbado is a curse I wouldn’t want to wish even my enemy
Re: Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America by Exousiang01: 3:44pm On Apr 10
rinzaugustine:
minimum wage in $10-15 in US or you think they turn open a tap in US and crude oil will come out? What happened to at least 7 countries in west Africa alone selling far cheaper crude…to be a brain dead Agbado is a curse I wouldn’t want to wish even my enemy
You are sure they can supply Dangote 6m barrels?
What is the quantity these countries produce per month?
Even the PH refinery which is owned by the government would have to outsource.
By the way, did he buy the crude oil with your money?
Why are you so pained about where a man gets his raw materials from?
Don't you think you need to see a therapist.
I mean this is Dangotes company, yes he has share holders and the shareholders are no6 complaining, or did Ote$ call you to complain
This level of hate needs therapy.
I am actually serious about the therapy
Re: Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America by 9jatriot(m): 3:49pm On Apr 10
You can only maintain something you already had in the first place.

helinues:

Bro, you know my curiosity about their behavior?

How they have been able to come online for years just to hate, attack, insult and drop their jargons concocted bunkum and still maintain their sanity.

Psychologically, that's not possible

1 Like

Re: Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America by rinzaugustine: 5:02pm On Apr 10
Exousiang01:

You are sure they can supply Dangote 6m barrels?
What is the quantity these countries produce per month?
Even the PH refinery which is owned by the government would have to outsource.
By the way, did he buy the crude oil with your money?
Why are you so pained about where a man gets his raw materials from?
Don't you think you need to see a therapist.
I mean this is Dangotes company, yes he has share holders and the shareholders are no6 complaining, or did Ote$ call you to complain
This level of hate needs therapy.
I am actually serious about the therapy
sourcing forex cheaper than everybody to engage in same importation from a market 100% costlier doesn’t doesn’t concern you?…goes on to reaffirm same thing I mentioned earlier about you people…hate for people can never knock sense into you people and trying to do otherwise is a waste of time..continue wasting your time online instead of learning hand work till you end up a poor old man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America by Exousiang01: 5:38pm On Apr 10
rinzaugustine:
sourcing forex cheaper than everybody to engage in same importation from a market 100% costlier doesn’t doesn’t concern you?…goes on to reaffirm same thing I mentioned earlier about you people…hate for people can never knock sense into you people and trying to do otherwise is a waste of time..continue wasting your time online instead of learning hand work till you end up a poor old man

Last time I check you are the crying over another man's property online.
Nothing you have no business with.....

Not saying you are poor, it's been confirmed that poor people always assume everyone is in the same boat with them and they begin to hate you when they find out you are rich.
You would never have had a problem with Dangote if he was a failure.
It's safer to learn from those bigger than you rather than hate them.
Re: Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America by kmaster007: 6:24pm On Apr 10
Audio refinery

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America by AcadaWriter: 3:16am On Apr 11
Fake refinery refining spiritual and audio fuel.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Worthy Present For A Distinguished Senator? / What Sauce For Ladoja: / Open An E Gold Account Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.