Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Betta Edu Threatens To Sue BBC Over Alleged Defamation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betta Edu Threatens To Sue BBC Over Alleged Defamation (16667 Views)

Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi / The APC National Women Leader Dr Betta Edu Shines At Ekiti APC Campaign / Betta Edu Joins APC, Launches Campaign For National Women Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betta Edu Threatens To Sue BBC Over Alleged Defamation by Judolisco(m): 9:22pm On Apr 10
iSense247:
Did she tell you it's a mistake? All what she has been saying is that it is not against the constitution. She meant that transferring the money meant for the poor in five states in not against the constitution. Beta Edu is such a cold-hearted criminal. Stop defend a thief for any reason.
how I'm I defending her here.... I said if she has asked a permanent secretary, she might have been corrected... It's a rookie mistake.... Even d accountant General wrote back to her that it was illegal...
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/656696-accountant-general-counters-betta-edu-says-payment-into-private-account-illegal.html
Re: Betta Edu Threatens To Sue BBC Over Alleged Defamation by iSense247: 9:31pm On Apr 10
Judolisco:
how I'm I defending her here.... I said if she has asked a permanent secretary, she might have been corrected... It's a rookie mistake.... Even d accountant General wrote back to her that it was illegal...
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/656696-accountant-general-counters-betta-edu-says-payment-into-private-account-illegal.html
Do you think she can communicate with accountant general directly without passing through the civil servants? If nobody corrected her, don't you think common sense should have corrected her? If it was in Japan, she would be glad to kill herself without wasting time.
Re: Betta Edu Threatens To Sue BBC Over Alleged Defamation by Judolisco(m): 9:56pm On Apr 10
iSense247:
Do you think she can communicate with accountant general directly without passing through the civil servants? If nobody corrected her, don't you think common sense should have corrected her? If it was in Japan, she would be glad to kill herself without wasting time.
see bros... It depends on how u treat or relate with people around you.... I don't know how she related with d people under her, but a colleague of mine in my master's class working in d ministry once told me she's kinda hostile to directors... So they might have jst left her to make d mistake ... Like I said, it's a rookie mistake.... Other ministers are not making such mistakes but it doesn't mean that they ain't stealing government money through other loopholes....

1 Like

Re: Betta Edu Threatens To Sue BBC Over Alleged Defamation by bitbillionaire: 10:29pm On Apr 10
Villa12:
Stop defending your fellow thief

Obviously you have no case against her.

I have my own reasons for refusing to join you emotional masses to crucify that woman.
Re: Betta Edu Threatens To Sue BBC Over Alleged Defamation by ufotunang: 10:38pm On Apr 10
50 million dollars as compensation...she is not even ashame of herself

3 Likes

Re: Betta Edu Threatens To Sue BBC Over Alleged Defamation by Villa12(m): 10:44pm On Apr 10
bitbillionaire:

Obviously you have no case against her.

I have my own reasons for refusing to join you emotional masses to crucify that woman.
keep your reasons to your pocket. Stop defending a known thief that stole money meant for the poor masses.

2 Likes

Re: Betta Edu Threatens To Sue BBC Over Alleged Defamation by Kasamadupe1: 12:03am On Apr 11
papyjaypaul:
I agree with her even though I don't agree with what they said she did. I don't want media trials, we need to separate facts from fiction. This was how they accused Emefiele of everything until he started to sue. Before it was Dasuki, it was also Abacha. In this Nigeria if you're not careful, they will just be hanging a dead man again and again while they are the criminals

Without knowing you I know where you are from. Somewhere after the niger bridge when coming from Asaba
Re: Betta Edu Threatens To Sue BBC Over Alleged Defamation by Sapasenator: 1:02am On Apr 11
This woman and Bobrisky , a no know who paint face pass

1 Like

Re: Betta Edu Threatens To Sue BBC Over Alleged Defamation by fredoooooo: 1:31am On Apr 11
No need to threat just sue but be sure you didn't steal money o

1 Like

Re: Betta Edu Threatens To Sue BBC Over Alleged Defamation by papyjaypaul: 2:07am On Apr 11
Kasamadupe1:

Without knowing you I know where you are from. Somewhere after the niger bridge when coming from Asaba

grin grin I laugh. Let me start going to Church of Assumptions
Re: Betta Edu Threatens To Sue BBC Over Alleged Defamation by Ayatullah(m): 2:31am On Apr 11
A woman that qualifies for the firing squad or the gallows is still boasting shamelessly through a lawyer. Shame.

Re: Betta Edu Threatens To Sue BBC Over Alleged Defamation by Ayatullah(m): 2:49am On Apr 11
iSense247:

This woman-thief is only ready to poison all the poor people the money entrusted in her care was meant for, so that she can inherit everything. She's not ready to die at all, you can see her suing for $50m.

1 Like

Re: Betta Edu Threatens To Sue BBC Over Alleged Defamation by Gentlesoul2021(m): 2:55am On Apr 11
Thief wan sue

1 Like

Re: Betta Edu Threatens To Sue BBC Over Alleged Defamation by Jeje247: 3:48am On Apr 11
I don't blame her. Person wey suppose dey rot inside maximum security prison

1 Like

Re: Betta Edu Threatens To Sue BBC Over Alleged Defamation by Mohisah: 6:48am On Apr 11
frog12:
so this one dey fight back. hahahhahah grin grin

why dem no remove TUNJI-OJO for christ sakes
Lol na him sign paper for her? Nothin concern Interior n HumanitarianšŸ˜

Na she go do stubborn head. Goons wer full Ministry work eh, u no go undstnd. She was usin Minister's power to chance sm staff daily bread sourcešŸ˜. She no regard deir Perm Sec, even OAGF, Meanwhile Tunji on his own part, he's doin his colleagues well, the Perm Sec go bck am up to die any linkage btw Betta & Tunji
Re: Betta Edu Threatens To Sue BBC Over Alleged Defamation by bitbillionaire: 7:40am On Apr 11
Allow the poor woman breath! She never stole your money neither can you prove she actually stole government money meant for the masses.

You guys need to stop all this emotion-fuelled, mischievous character assassination and social media trial because you all will pay for all these mischief one way or the other, sooner or later.

Villa12:
keep your reasons to your pocket. Stop defending a known thief that stole money meant for the poor masses.

2 Likes

Re: Betta Edu Threatens To Sue BBC Over Alleged Defamation by KayB: 7:53am On Apr 11
Good. Those mainstream media try all sorts here in Africa without recourse because of poor judicial system.
She has all the rights to sue them after all, you are not guilty until proven in a court of law.
They are catching on Nigerians who always criticise too quickly and believe in rumours and unverified info to satisfy their sentiments.
We don't give chance for laws to take its course yet want to live in a civilised society
Re: Betta Edu Threatens To Sue BBC Over Alleged Defamation by aswani(m): 8:09am On Apr 11
Bobloco:

Our client has suffered immeasurable reputational damage

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/betta-edu-threatens-to-sue-bbc-over-alleged-defamation/amp/

Oga lawyer leave stone chop rice bikonu, the reputational damage your client suffered was ages ago when she was caught bypasing established protocol by transferring huge sums of money into private accounts.
Re: Betta Edu Threatens To Sue BBC Over Alleged Defamation by Revolva(m): 8:51am On Apr 11
Betta is a better thief she should be in Jail by now yeye thief

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election / FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years / IGP Orders Posting/Redeployment Of AIGs To Various Departments & Commands.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.