Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Who Understands & Has Been Following The Dollars Situation? Break Down FG's game - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Understands & Has Been Following The Dollars Situation? Break Down FG's game (88 Views)

Who Understands How To Create Payoneer Account?? / Abuja Women Shop At Local Markets Due To Economic Situation / I'm Looking For A Lawyer Who Understands Online Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Understands & Has Been Following The Dollars Situation? Break Down FG's game by GreaterFuture(m): 4:32pm On Apr 10
Please break down the Games FG is playing...
And what is going to inevitably happen in the coming months or nearest future.

I know a lot of under nonsense is definitely going on, and they will do all manner and anything for political or whatever reasons...
But Still it isn't just clear to me, because I just haven't had time to really follow up and study what's happening like I usually do, so I don't Know what's exactly is up right now, and what the future will say.

Please please please, if you do know and can explain it, please explain what's been happening in the last weeks and months, and what's going to be the USD-Naira situation in the future.

(1) (Reply)

USA, CANADA & UK / Get Youtube, Facebook, Tiktok, Instagram & X Followers, Views, Likes & Comments. / Price Of Church Chair In Nigeria By Courage World Chairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.