Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,278 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence (42049 Views)

Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) / Aliko Dangote Visits President-Elect, Bola Tinubu (photos) / Dangote Visits President-Elect Bola Tinubu To Congratulate Him (2) (3) (4)

Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by Elidrisy20: 6:00pm On Apr 10
Two blood suckers
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by lexy2014: 6:01pm On Apr 10
benuejosh:
Peter Obi is yet to visit his President. Or is Obi not aware of his President's visit or stay in Lagos?

Tinubu is in the Lagos Peter Obi won and thought he won the whole general election in Nigeria.

Patiently waiting for Peter Obi come 2027 to use him and catch cruise. Man seems confused now while the 2027 election is still far. And hope he will build 774 and more borehole before elections come 2027.

you should be more bothered about the state of the country today and not election of 2027.

how has the country improved since may 29, 2023?

has Nigeria become better?

have living standards improved?

have insecurity, unemployment and corruption reduced?
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by Bluntemperor: 6:02pm On Apr 10
Layi4real:
Go and hustle. Tinubu is the least of Ur problem. Ur mate are where they are hustling U are here on nairaland shouting Ebi npawa

GBAM!

Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by Maski87: 6:03pm On Apr 10
Richtaiwo:

Tinubu is a man. He singlehandedly conquered a whole tribe and keep them in perpetual crying mode. They see him in their nightmares. His name alone shakes them to their bone marrows.
Yes oo l ike how he conquered hausa e fulani
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by Victor08032(m): 6:04pm On Apr 10
So far these evil men are still govern this country, I DON'T THINK NIGERIA CAN DEY OKAY.. LEST WE JAPA
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by Richtaiwo: 6:05pm On Apr 10
lexy2014:

which tribe did tinubu conquer?

how has this imaginary "conquering" improved the standard of living of Nigerians in general?
Quote me 50 times and repeat the same questions. Note, you have to do this 50 times consecutively, then on the last one, you hint me. Reason? Even if I answer it now, you will continue asking same question like a robot and I don't have time for such foolish circus.

Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by jaxxy(m): 6:08pm On Apr 10
nothing to write home about undecided
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by lexy2014: 6:10pm On Apr 10
Richtaiwo:

Quote me 50 times and repeat the same questions. Note, you have to do this 50 times consecutively, then on the last one, you hint me. Reason? Even if I answer it now, you will continue asking same question like a robot and I don't have time for such foolish circus.

but u are yet to answer...

which tribe did tinubu conquer?

how has this imaginary "conquering" improved the standard of living of Nigerians in general?
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by pikechukwu6(m): 6:14pm On Apr 10
MICHEALADEX:
Big men.

If your father has not become a counselor in your village don't abuse another man father.

Tinubu nha man you be.

Says who... grin grin
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by duro4chang(m): 6:16pm On Apr 10
Nobody sent him
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by Diligence: 6:19pm On Apr 10
Illegitimate president - not elected, rather rigged in by INEC & co...?
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by olatuns2017: 6:20pm On Apr 10
ryloy:
Aliko Dangote visits President Tinubu in Ikoyi, Lagos

Dangote the real cabal of Nigeria.

God bless Allen Oyema of Air peace
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by Phantom233: 6:23pm On Apr 10
Sincerely Nigerians should start begging this our monopolist saviour to start planning about building the biggest power plant in for Nigerian once the refinery is functional since our so called government cannot handle anything significant except palliative and road construction. Biko😞😞
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by Lanre1st(m): 6:27pm On Apr 10
Richtaiwo:

Don’t mind the idiot! There was a day I has encountered with him, that is how he was asking stupid questions up and down

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by nedekid: 6:30pm On Apr 10
MICHEALADEX:
Big men.

If your father has not become a counselor in your village don't abuse another man father.

Tinubu nha man you be.

No doubt.
If no be strong man him be, no way him for achieve all he has.

Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by Ubanz: 6:44pm On Apr 10
Na only useless Africans go de hail and clap hands those that continues to enslave and impoverish them.
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by Ezmans: 7:21pm On Apr 10
Richtaiwo:

The tribe crying and cursing him 24 hrs of the day.
every tribes in nigeria are crying and cursing him because of high rate of crime , inflation, devaluation of naira,
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by Toluwanise247(m): 7:30pm On Apr 10
UcheKingsley1:
Fvck dangote ...

Fvck Tinubu.....

Fvck both of them in their old asses grin

Nigerians are hungry, that's what matters.
Talk for yourself say your fada is hungry
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by toluwalasefunmi: 7:46pm On Apr 10
[OPINION] Philip Shaibu: Lessons in Power - Reuben Abati

Philip Shaibu, the Edo state politician who was Deputy Governor in that state until yesterday afternoon, would seem to have failed woefully to learn certain basic lessons of power. He has said that he is a victim of an act of injustice and that he would fight to the very end. He may have been led by his counsel to believe that he can fight this to the finish and get back his seat. He would be mistaken to be so misled. He had it coming. He has just been taught a few lessons in the dynamics of power play. The 48 Laws of Power is the title of a book written by Robert Greene, an American author in 1998. It was a massive bestseller, selling over 1.2 million copies in the United States and even more worldwide, offering simple commonsensical advice, illustrated with narratives and historical examples to prove the point that power is a dangerous game, and only persons who understand its dynamics can survive in the palace. Greene recommends humility, obscurity, and skillful navigation as the best skills for survival.

One of the reasons, Philip Shaibu, Deputy Governor of Edo State got impeached yesterday was due to hubris, defined in the literature as a flaw of character. And to worsen his agony, both the legislature and the Executive further conspired to nominate, approve, and swear in a replacement, within hours after his impeachment, in the person of Omobayo Godwins from Ibilo, Akoko Edo, the oldest local government area in Nigeria, in specifically, Edo North where Philip Shaibu himself hails from. In the power play that we have just witnessed in Edo State, it is clear that Governor Godwin Obaseki intends to crush Philip Shaibu completely. He has publicly humiliated Shaibu and forced him to know who the master of the game is. Less than a week after Easter, days after the betrayal of our Lord Jesus Christ by Judas Iscariot, Shaibu, a Christian has just been made to remember, forcefully, Acts 1: 20 – “For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein and his place let another take”. Yesterday, someone else took Philip Shaibu’s place in Edo State.

Thanks for reading Tolulope’s Substack!

Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by Tradman: 7:51pm On Apr 10
yarimo:
Obi and dangote went together
Thanks God for you, after eating left over food at ojota and u are here saying trash. Hunger wey go hammer u is coming
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by Biodun556(m): 7:52pm On Apr 10
cigaricon:

When the dollar rose, did fuel price increase?

BAT covertly payed fuel subsidies when pressure was mounted on him
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by UcheKingsley1: 7:55pm On Apr 10
Toluwanise247:

Talk for yourself say your fada is hungry

My fada is is late bruh. grin

My big black dicck is hungry for your mama dirty hairy pussy grin....

Lastly, tell your sister to join us for some party...trust me she will love it.

Lemme open her ass and mouth...my nigga grin
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by toujurs: 7:57pm On Apr 10
Biodun556:
Tinubu please tell dangote to follow the exchange rate in determining fuel price. As dollars crash, fuel price two must crash
why not produce yours, Ode
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by Kingzmate(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10
LOOTING AND PLOTTING VISIT cool
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by Ademitundun(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10
Our two major problems
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by damoobaba: 8:57pm On Apr 10
UcheKingsley1:
Fvck dangote ...

Fvck Tinubu.....

Just say your family is hungry and cant feed. Many commodities are expensive but that people are not eating is a big lie. How many people have died from hunger? Lets have verifiable proofs.
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by onecansee: 9:07pm On Apr 10
ThìsGlobe.com
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by abeylee001: 9:21pm On Apr 10
Avenue to discuss diesel price.
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by Bimpe29: 9:39pm On Apr 10
World rich besties visited the President of the world most populated black nation.
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by PHAYOL81: 9:45pm On Apr 10
City guys..... Lagos men
Re: Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence by Assetosky(m): 9:46pm On Apr 10
UcheKingsley1:
Fvck dangote ...

Fvck Tinubu.....

Let's see d prik

Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents / Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix / Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing