Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

A Man Kissed His Wife In The Presence Of Their Kids. Is It Right? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Kissed His Wife In The Presence Of Their Kids. Is It Right? (352 Views)

Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents / Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions / Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Kissed His Wife In The Presence Of Their Kids. Is It Right? by Testiebobo(m): 4:47pm On Apr 10
My aunty's husband kissed his wife in the presence of their children. And my mum was not okay with it, she rebuked them privately and told them that children are fast learners and very sensitive. They tend to do things they have seen their parents doing in their presence. I see nothing really bad in it, except that the children are less than 12 in age. Is it right?
Re: A Man Kissed His Wife In The Presence Of Their Kids. Is It Right? by jmoore(m): 6:49pm On Apr 10
It is left.

1 Like

Re: A Man Kissed His Wife In The Presence Of Their Kids. Is It Right? by frozen70(f): 8:08pm On Apr 10
Testiebobo:
My aunty's husband kissed his wife in the presence of their children. And my mum was not okay with it, she rebuked them privately and told them that children are fast learners and very sensitive. They tend to do things they have seen their parents doing in their presence. I see nothing really bad in it, except that the children are less than 12 in age. Is it right?

If he has been kissing his wife immediately after marriage and in front of their children, then the will see that as part if father roles in the family

Kissing her as a perk before going to work or journey

But the other type is seductive kissing can't be done in their presence

4 Likes

Re: A Man Kissed His Wife In The Presence Of Their Kids. Is It Right? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:14am On Apr 11
lipsrsealed
Don't be surprised say those kids don dey attend that kind of class Tay Tay without the knowledge of their parents.
Re: A Man Kissed His Wife In The Presence Of Their Kids. Is It Right? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:56am On Apr 11
Testiebobo:

there is nothing wrong in kissing your wife i front of your kids, you would be showing affection to your wife, there is a difference between making out in front of children and general kiss
Re: A Man Kissed His Wife In The Presence Of Their Kids. Is It Right? by We4all: 1:50pm On Apr 12
Stubborn kids will practice what they see. If you want to do such in front of your kids, make sure you also let them know that such practices are prohibited for kids or they will go to hell. At least say something that will instill fear in them.
Re: A Man Kissed His Wife In The Presence Of Their Kids. Is It Right? by Mariangeles(f): 2:30pm On Apr 12
We4all:
Stubborn kids will practice what they see. If you want to do such in front of your kids, make sure you also let them know that such practices are prohibited for kids or they will go to hell. At least say something that will instill fear in them.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Isn't that going too far? cheesy

Truth is, some adults can be so very irresponsible and misbehave in the name of "love", even in the presence of children, and they just don't care what their actions might cause.
I have no respect for such people.

When we were kids, I remember a man and his wife always doing PDA, even in front of us children, and I remember that always making me feel awkward as a child.

(1) (Reply)

MEBER Fumigation Promo / Do You Love Your Mum / Self Confidence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.