Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) (32637 Views)

Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. / Palestinaians Paraded By IDF: Hamas Terrorists Or Civilians? / Hamas Terrorist Who Paraded Shani Louk's Body Killed By IDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by YorubaNOlevel: 11:53am On Apr 11
Crafteck1:

Its funny how everyone killed in gaza is tagged innocent

Everyone in Gaza is a terrorist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by 2Radii: 11:53am On Apr 11
SS777:

For six months nothing to show that killing civilians.
nothing to show but una dey cry online grin grin grin

Three terorsts don die today now, I am sure dem dey cry and in pain as we speaks grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Everydaylove: 11:54am On Apr 11
Good News.

2 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by realmindz: 11:55am On Apr 11
onatisi:

This is the message Israel is passing across . And Israel really wanna destroy Hamas or any terrorist network in Palestine or Gaza . They will destroy Gaza to an extent that ,Palestinians will be busy for 50 years rebuilding it

Not only Gaza, the world needs a third war and it should be war against religion starting with Islam.
Islam and mostly Islamic nations need to be annihilated from the surface of the earth.
Death to Mohammed !

5 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by 2Radii: 11:55am On Apr 11
elbangeez:
How can a group of people who have been opressed, marginalized, driven out of their homes can be tagged terrorist by the same oppressors for fighting back is mind boggling
If they are driven out of their home then whose home are they occupying??

Abeg make the kllng cont jare...a dey happen when terorsts dey cry grin

3 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by YorubaNOlevel: 11:56am On Apr 11
NeoWanZaeed:

Israel ain't Christian nation

Are you saying Jews are apple of god's eyes?

People who hates jesus and call his mother prostitute

Your ignorance is alarming

You can wail and call on allah till your vocal cords break.

Israel remains the Apple of God's eyes and they will flatten Gaza and uae it for farm.

Any allah Akbar that says no is free to carry his ak47 the Allah toy into Israel to find out

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by realmindz: 11:57am On Apr 11
YorubaNOlevel:

Everyone in Gaza is a terrorist

All Arab Muslims are potential terrorists.
Islam is the god of violence and terrorism even to the fetus that is not yet born. World leaders should be bold and call Islam what it is, take it out of this planet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Kusu12: 11:57am On Apr 11
Death to all terrorists HAMAS, Boko Haram, Hezbolah, ESN, IPOB and others.

3 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Krismas(m): 11:58am On Apr 11
grin

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:58am On Apr 11
YorubaNOlevel:

You can wail and call on allah till your vocal cords break.

Israel remains the Apple of God's eyes and they will flatten Gaza and uae it for farm.

Any allah Akbar that says no is free to carry his ak47 the Allah toy into Israel to find out

Laughing..

Your ignorance and hypocrisy worse pass obedients own.

1 Like

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by imam07: 11:58am On Apr 11
tctrills:

According to who?
Do you know how many Palestinians worked in Israel everyday before October 7th?
So this is not known to me? So because they work inside Isreal, Isrealis should see them as saint. How many % of them is allowed to work inside Israel

2 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by 2Radii: 11:58am On Apr 11
frog12:
these ISRAELIs are murderers. they killed the man sons for revenge. they should FORGET their hostages. even after killing 30 thousands palestines, they still want their 200 hostages back. they should forget it. MURDERS shocked shocked shocked
e pain this one grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Ever8090: 11:59am On Apr 11
NPFLADMIN:
It's funny how everyone is tagged terrorist.

Israel sha be careful before God will send another "hitler" to them.

Because the God wey I serve cannot be supporting this madness and Insanity.
what to you have to say about your god's reaction to the people who started the war by killing innocent Israeli women and children? Did he support it or not? I don't know why you Muslims likes this madness of starting trouble then turn around to play the victim when the trouble finally arrives.

5 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by 2Radii: 12:00pm On Apr 11
muhamadnur:
go and watch of how he accepted there death as faith will have it if Israel thinks they have faith don't think of cornering a Muslim because you are only strengthen his faith, isreal will lose mark my words
leave story leave faith...

So far terorsts are klled, u and I are happy

7 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Akhaz024: 12:01pm On Apr 11
Omoawoke:

You think you are in Nigeria where you can burn Deborah . Go and face your Israeli na. grin Slayers of Islamic terrorists
I can see you have really achieve a lot wether you like it or not Islam is still the fastest growing religion everyone is still embracing islam.

1 Like

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by YorubaNOlevel: 12:01pm On Apr 11
Fash20:

Shut the fu..ck up you worthless Goy. He stands firm in the face of tyranny.

Shatap Islam will be qiped out of they support their terrorist Hamas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by DropsMic(m): 12:02pm On Apr 11
NPFLADMIN:

Are you talking about then same white man’s God who allegedly flooded the entire planet?

1 Like

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Onyedikachi231: 12:02pm On Apr 11
NPFLADMIN:

The ones the muslim arabs have been doing even during world war 2 sided with hitler and they are still here, which other God, their God slaughtered and uselessed allah, all islamic terrorists will collect wotowoto
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Kukutenla: 12:02pm On Apr 11
AcadaWriter:
Including three grandchildren
I'm sure they traveled with those children to use them as shields

Cowards

3 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Krismas(m): 12:03pm On Apr 11
grin

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 12:03pm On Apr 11
All i read here are the responses of 1. Christian fanatics. 2, moderate christians. 3. Gospel christians. 4. Muslim fanatics(most dangerous). 4. Moderate muslims. 5. Tolerant muslims. 6. Objective Atheists. 7. prejudicial atheists. and lastly, Those who don’t care.

3 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by tctrills: 12:03pm On Apr 11
imam07:
So this is not known to me? So because they work inside Isreal, Isrealis should see them as saint. How many % of them is allowed to work inside Israel
Thousands of them
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Enskynelson(m): 12:03pm On Apr 11
olarent:
What I like about this people is their courage, they we never hide their children in another country like our politicians. They are always in their country fighting along common man.
Courage? Where is the man himself? He is a very selfish man. How can he be living in Qatar and then leave his children in Gaza? His first show of courage should be him living in Gaza.

8 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 12:04pm On Apr 11
One of the children told you cos he was your bossom friend 🤣

Kukutenla:

I'm sure they traveled with those children to use them as shields

Cowards
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by YorubaNOlevel: 12:04pm On Apr 11
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing..

Your ignorance and hypocrisy worse pass obedients own.

You are free to go to Gaza.

Stand in anywhere in Gaza raise the Palestinian flag and shout Benjamin you are a coward.

I noticed you want to see allah face to face since birth abi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Onyedikachi231: 12:05pm On Apr 11
NPFLADMIN:

My God no dey support genocide.
He didn't support it then neither will he support it now.

If you are serving allah, you are finished before it started.

2 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Akhaz024: 12:05pm On Apr 11
realmindz:

All Arab Muslims are potential terrorists.
Islam is the god of violence and terrorism even to the fetus that is not yet born. World leaders should be bold and call Islam what it is, take it out of this planet
you people are just some how, since this was started the Arab countries have decided to remain neutral but you still call all Arab terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by freshvine(f): 12:05pm On Apr 11
IDF dropping precision target bombs sporadically while Iran is still threatening weeks after.

4 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Gabayo17(m): 12:05pm On Apr 11
God bless Israel
God bless Israel
God bless Israel

2 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Toneyo(m): 12:05pm On Apr 11
Krismas:
grin grin grin grin IDF is winning, yet IDF is going up and down Egypt to secure negotiation deal grin grin
Hamas no dey go the negotiation talks again sef. yet Hamas is losing? grin grin

I don’t recall another time where CIA have met with an unrecognized government at such a high level.

This war has been going for some months now. Innocent lives are being wasted and efforts are being made to stop the war, and all you could say this above?

2 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by YorubaNOlevel: 12:06pm On Apr 11
Akhaz024:
I can see you have really achieve a lot wether you like it or not Islam is still the fastest growing religion everyone is still embracing islam.

Islam is a cancer

China recognizes Islam and a mental issue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 12:06pm On Apr 11
Is muhammad alive before ni?

realmindz:

Not only Gaza, the world needs a third war and it should be war against religion starting with Islam.
Islam and mostly Islamic nations need to be annihilated from the surface of the earth.
Death to Mohammed !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO / Meet The Afghanistan Interim Government / Iran Flew Surveillance Drone Over US Aircraft Carrier Near Persian Gulf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.