Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) (32526 Views)

Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. / Palestinaians Paraded By IDF: Hamas Terrorists Or Civilians? / Hamas Terrorist Who Paraded Shani Louk's Body Killed By IDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Frontend: 12:29pm On Apr 11
You are an imposter you are not an Igbo person
Floky215:
We are waiting for the news of all the rest including himself been snuff out...!!!

Onuofia....!!
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Timmi: 12:31pm On Apr 11
Botragelad:

Source:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13293431/amp/Three-sons-Hamas-supreme-leader-Ismail-Haniyeh-killed-Israeli-airstrike-Gaza-Strip.html

The terror chief said: 'Through the blood of the martyrs and the pain of the injured, we create hope, we create the future, we create independence and freedom for our people and our nation,' the terror chief said.

Thus says the terror chief. Unfortunately as his title suggests, he is a terror chief to the Palestinians and caused major havoc by committing an heinous crime, unprovoked by Israel. Now shedding crocodile tears. His whole generation need to be wiped out and let them go and marry their seven virgins as they claimed.

2 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by AllenSpencer: 12:33pm On Apr 11
Onyedikachi231:

We've been seeing dead hamas members,

Without lies islam will die naturally.

Hello!

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.

Occupation and colonialism has always disguised with religion. What’s happening in Palestine today is not about religion but occupation. Are the churches bombed part of Hamas? How about the. Christians in Palestine?

Fo you even know same Jews you clapping for have it written in their Talmud that Jesus is boiling inside hot excrement in heaven? No you don’t!

You detest Muslims who believe in Jesus, but celebrate those who believe he is a magician and booking inside hot excrement in the afterlife.

2 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:34pm On Apr 11
PLEASE IF U ARE A ÑIGERIAN AND ANY OF THESE ISRAELIS LIVING IN ABUJA, LAGOS ETC OFFENDS YOU, DONT EVER SLAP FIRST. THIS IS BECAUSE THEY WILL FIGHT BACK TO YOUR GENEATATIONS UNBORN BECAUSE THE WORD FORGIVE, DOESNT EXIST IN THEIR DICTIONARY.

4 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by realmindz: 12:36pm On Apr 11
Akhaz024:
you people are just some how, since this was started the Arab countries have decided to remain neutral but you still call all Arab terrorist.

Anything Islam is terrorism

If they don’t bomb you, they will want to force the world to bow to their ideology. You cannot criticize them , you cannot question them. Isn’t that taking away freedom? See what they did in Ilorin.
When they are at the receiving end, they can cry but when they have the upper hand, they oppress

4 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by billyG(m): 12:37pm On Apr 11
See as them wear western suits while our fanatics down here wears arabian caftans.....is this not d highest level of cowardise to live in luxury in Qatar while let leaving your children behind to die like sacrificial rams.
What are Hamas doing in refugee camps instead of been on d war front dealing with idf?

3 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by AllenSpencer: 12:37pm On Apr 11
APOSTLECHUMA:
PLEASE IF U ARE A ÑIGERIAN AND ANY OF THESE ISRAELIS LIVING IN ABUJA, LAGOS ETC OFFENDS YOU, DONT EVER SLAP FIRST. THIS IS BECAUSE THEY WILL FIGHT BACK TO YOUR GENEATATIONS UNBORN BECAUSE THE WORD FORGIVE, DOESNT EXIST IN THEIR DICTIONARY.

That’s if you allow him survive it. If I ever have the opportunity to have an Israeli to step on my toes, he will be killed.
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by MsOnyi24(f): 12:40pm On Apr 11
Gullah:
The lesson here is never mess with Israel because you will always pay a very heavy price if you do.

These people are not there real Jews or the Israelites. They are the Polish and Ukrainians who were moved there after WW2 and the death of Hitler. The took this space from the occupiers and named it Israel in the late 1940s.
They are not God's chosen people, they are not the descendants of Father Abraham, the are liars and not the real Jews.
However, I give it to them for they call themselves Israelis and NOT Israelites.

REV 9: I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

The real Israelites were under the curse of DEUT 28 for disobeying GOD. If you want to know who these people are, go read the bible both old and new testaments.
Yes those people are you and I, but history has erased and rewritten the truth in order to mentally enslaves the children of God.
Till date, some people still believe Jesus came as a white man, wake up people for our Lord Jesus came as a black man and so was Moses and other prophets in the bible.
This is why we all need to wake up, the time has come and the time is now.
The west will fall and nothing can and will be done about it.
Africa will be great and will rule this world.

2 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by NPFLADMIN(m): 12:41pm On Apr 11
AllenSpencer:

Once you don’t play with the American script, you are a terrorist!
Nelson Mandela was once a terrorist.
Every leader that fights against western oppression is a terrorist.
Spot on!!!

1 Like

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by NPFLADMIN(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11
Onyedikachi231:

If you are serving allah, you are finished before it started.
I'm not and will never be a Muslim. I reject it.
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by wealthpreach(m): 12:45pm On Apr 11
SS777:

For six months nothing to show that killing civilians.

Lol. He is doing what he wants, it's your idea to rescue hostages. As for him, it's to make sure oct 7th never repeats itself. There is a lot to show for it.
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by EdiskyHarry: 12:45pm On Apr 11
God punish every terrorist around the world
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by NPFLADMIN(m): 12:46pm On Apr 11
Ever8090:
what to you have to say about your god's reaction to the people who started the war by killing innocent Israeli women and children? Did he support it or not? I don't know why you Muslims likes this madness of starting trouble then turn around to play the victim when the trouble finally arrives.

I'M NOT AND WILL NEVER BE A MUSLISM.
I REJECT IT.

BTW, God doesn't support genocide. Irrespective of the victim.
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by billyG(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11
muhamadnur:
go and watch of how he accepted there death as faith will have it if Israel thinks they have faith don't think of cornering a Muslim because you are only strengthen his faith, isreal will lose mark my words
Why did he not come back to gaza & accept his fate,are his sons & grandson more brave than him an old man?...Why is he & his fellow goons afraid of death?...why are they running away from martyrdom?

1 Like

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Oakenshield: 12:49pm On Apr 11
Floky215:
We are waiting for the news of all the rest including himself been snuff out...!!!

Onuofia....!!
very soon he will be killed then I believe Israel will back down
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by wealthpreach(m): 12:49pm On Apr 11
elbangeez:
How can a group of people who have been opressed, marginalized, driven out of their homes can be tagged terrorist by the same oppressors for fighting back is mind boggling

Your history is biased and started only 75 years ago. Go deeper and find out who was marginalized in their own home.

Even the holy Quran mentions the children of Israel 151 times but never mentions Palestine. And we are made to believe that the Quran is the last and complete religion. So where was Palestine?

These Palestinians are Syrians and Jordanians who claim the land for political reasons. But they were arab settlers brought in by the Romans when the Jews were displaced.

Don't bring up that Philistine lie either, as Philistines are not Arabs and speak an Indo-European complex Semitic language. So how do Arabs now lay claim to the land, with no side of history suggesting they originally owned the land?

If you say otherwise, then you imply the Quran is not true.

3 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by otipoju(m): 12:49pm On Apr 11
NPFLADMIN:
It's funny how everyone is tagged terrorist.

Israel sha be careful before God will send another "hitler" to them.

Because the God wey I serve cannot be supporting this madness and Insanity.

Israel has learnt its lessons. It will destroy that Hitler before it can cough.

Na once gotten twice shy Israel dey do now. I will kill you before you kill me mindset.
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by NPFLADMIN(m): 12:50pm On Apr 11
YorubaNOlevel:

Shatap death to rapist Mohammed

Well I do believe he's a rapist/pedophile cause any man engaging a 9 yo is what I just described him.
BTW, I'M NOT AND WILL NEVER BE A MUSLIM
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Oakenshield: 12:50pm On Apr 11
Masterviolence:
This kind of attack is way more strategic than dropping dumb bombs on civilians killing innocent civilians especially kids and calling them potential Hamas members.

No sensible person will say what Hamas did on October 7th was good, but Israel's retaliation on killing everything in Gaza will forever hunt them.

so who sent Hamas to attack? Nothing go hunt Israel
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Dittodat: 12:50pm On Apr 11
When Israel get hits back, then they will call it terrorism. Is this not terrorism?
Israel is the biggest terrorist nation on Earth.
Fvck Israel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by NPFLADMIN(m): 12:52pm On Apr 11
otipoju:

Israel has learnt its lessons. It will destroy that Hitler before it can cough.

Na once gotten twice shy Israel dey do now. I will kill you before you kill me mindset.

In human world, someone new will always take the top of the food chain if they are not unalived.
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Ever8090: 12:53pm On Apr 11
NPFLADMIN:

I REJECT IT.

yeah...you are right, that is why both of them are in the same shoe ...
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Krismas(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11
grin there will be.

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by NPFLADMIN(m): 12:54pm On Apr 11
TrackerSK:
You can go and help hamas,that is the fastest way to meet that your dead god.

Nah, I'd rather go and help Nigerians.
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Diligence: 12:54pm On Apr 11
Lions dey their own, you come kill some of him pikin, then carry some run, Lions come dey pursue you, you now say Lions: although we killed some of your pikin and we carry some run, abeg ceasefire, stop to dey pursue, hold on. Stupid fools!

3 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by NPFLADMIN(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11
Ever8090:
yeah...you are right, that is why both of them are in the same shoe ...

Don't get me wrong. A murderer deserves death not to mention a terrorist.

But at the expense of millions of people's lives?

1 Like

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by wealthpreach(m): 12:59pm On Apr 11
Krismas:
grin grin grin grin IDF is winning, yet IDF is going up and down Egypt to secure negotiation deal grin grin
Hamas no dey go the negotiation talks again sef. yet Hamas is losing? grin grin

I don’t recall another time where CIA met with an unrecognized government at such a high level.

Lol, for the internal pressure to return hostages, but if Hamas is winning, why is everyone crying genocide? They should be happy. All hail great Hamas!

5 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by NPFLADMIN(m): 1:00pm On Apr 11
DropsMic:

Are you talking about then same white man’s God who allegedly flooded the entire planet?

As much as I believe in God. I also have reasons to believe the Book has been tampered with.

1 Like

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by YorubaNOlevel: 1:01pm On Apr 11
AllenSpencer:

Hello!

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.

Occupation and colonialism has always disguised with religion. What’s happening in Palestine today is not about religion but occupation. Are the churches bombed part of Hamas? How about the. Christians in Palestine?

Fo you even know same Jews you clapping for have it written in their Talmud that Jesus is boiling inside hot excrement in heaven? No you don’t!

You detest Muslims who believe in Jesus, but celebrate those who believe he is a magician and booking inside hot excrement in the afterlife.

Anything to make your allah cum today is welcome

Glory to Israel 🇮🇱

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Krismas(m): 1:02pm On Apr 11
NPFLADMIN:

I REJECT IT.

grin muslims have shown better character than christians over the ages. in practically everything.

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Dennisochampa: 1:02pm On Apr 11
AllenSpencer:

Read what you composed!

In 2024, you still applauding same thing that was done to your forefathers and kings that rebelled against oppression.

So the hamas killed 1200 isrealis.... We should sweep that under the carpet

If someone came and killed your kids because you had dispute with them... Will u allow it go like that
Or u dey support werin hamas do?

2 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by YorubaNOlevel: 1:02pm On Apr 11
MsOnyi24:

These people are not there real Jews or the Israelites. They are the Polish and Ukrainians who were moved there after WW2 and the death of Hitler. The took this space from the occupiers and named it Israel in the late 1940s.
They are not God's chosen people, they are not the descendants of Father Abraham, the are liars and not the real Jews.
However, I give it to them for they call themselves Israelis and NOT Israelites.

REV 9: I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

The real Israelites were under the curse of DEUT 28 for disobeying GOD. If you want to know who these people are, go read the bible both old and new testaments.
Yes those people are you and I, but history has erased and rewritten the truth in order to mentally enslaves the children of God.
Till date, some people still believe Jesus came as a white man, wake up people for our Lord Jesus came as a black man and so was Moses and other prophets in the bible.
This is why we all need to wake up, the time has come and the time is now.
The west will fall and nothing can and will be done about it.
Africa will be great and will rule this world.

We have heard you

Now death to Mohammed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle / Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report / Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.