Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (8727 Views)

Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges / We'll Unleash Propaganda On Buhari's Government - Tinubu Support Groups / Soludo: My Government Will Empower One Million Youths Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by CrossRhodes: 6:42pm On Apr 10
Richtaiwo:

Frustration is real. But is this the life you will live for the next 7 years?
You that is shouting ebin pawa, is it going to be for 7years?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by kellyjc(m): 6:43pm On Apr 10
cool
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Emman08: 6:46pm On Apr 10
Man said "continue" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Richtaiwo: 6:47pm On Apr 10
CrossRhodes:

Funny enough, na you dey always shout am everywhere and it has become your household words and expressions. I just feel you might do this till 2031.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Coolestguy2023: 6:49pm On Apr 10
broadman20:

That's good, learn to do what is right or else you will be ban again.

What is the hell is this one talking about. So all the igbos insulting PBAT are doing what is right in your eye. If your igbo mods can allow PBAT to be insulted as much as they like, then your igbo mods shouldn't be pained when your lord Peter Obi is also insulted. It shows how intolerant your igbo mods are and how he dey pepper them for body. Bloody hypocrites
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by broadman20: 6:54pm On Apr 10
Coolestguy2023:

What is the hell is this one talking about. So all the igbos insulting PBAT are doing what is right in your eye. If your igbo mods can allow PBAT to be insulted as much as they like, then your igbo mods shouldn't be pained when your lord Peter Obi is also insulted. It shows how intolerant your igbo mods are and how he dey pepper them for body. Bloody hypocrites

That's the problem with you people,

We are holding him accountable so that he will not deep his hands into the public pursue and you are calling it insult.

So you people were insulting Jonathan that time?

Thank God the truth is coming out small small.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Uche559: 6:55pm On Apr 10
Faith and food is two different things. It's very easy for people who have food or can afford food to talk about having faith in your government. Unfortunately, greater percentage of Nigeria as of today cannot afford three square meal. I get angry when I hear this have faith nonsense. If me dats working,but today is just 10th April and am fucking broke cos of skyrocketed price of common things like garri, sugar, flour, fuel, wat about those who don't ve jobs? Business r folding up.
Less than one year in office ur wicked policy is even confusing the weather, every where just dey hot. Mtchwwwww.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ibechris(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10
Skoonheid:
Faith is the evidence of things that will never be seen. Better believe and know the demise that is this demonic presidents government. Know the hunger and deprivation and poverty and death this harbinger of the pale horse has visited you with. Don't be misled any longer. Does emilokan know what faith is? Demons don't have faith. What a wicked old goat

Thank u sis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by socialmediaman: 7:01pm On Apr 10
Richtaiwo:

But how come it is you displaying symptoms of frustration? Crying and cursing for 24 hrs are confirmatory signs of frustration, are you aware?

You do the same on Peter Obi’s thread daily. You think you might be experiencing higher signs of frustration since he’s only a private citizen and not your president?

3 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by faceland: 7:02pm On Apr 10
No electricity, no fuel on sallah day (northeast).

First time in my lifetime.

2 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Coolestguy2023: 7:02pm On Apr 10
broadman20:

That's the problem with you people,

We are holding him accountable so that he will not deep his hands into the public pursue and you are calling it insult.

So you people were insulting Jonathan that time?

Thank God the truth is coming out small small.

So holding him accountable is via insult? You people have some issues
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ksauthenticoi: 7:02pm On Apr 10
Jashub:
When a thief tells you to have faith in him, then he already assumes you're stupid and incapable of thinking

He is blessed already.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ZombieDetective: 7:04pm On Apr 10
Slytiger:

What's the meaning of this useless post.

Stfu zone b
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ZombieTAMER: 7:05pm On Apr 10
yarimo:
Nigerians are lucky and proud to have TINUBU as president

This was how you praised Buhari for eight years for depleting your scarce resources

3 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by faceland: 7:09pm On Apr 10
CrossRhodes:

You would be defending someone who's incompetence is self-evident for another 7 years. It's not like they are sharing some billions of naira with you. That is pathetic.

God, please may I die before I sell my soul for pennies.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Dittodat: 7:11pm On Apr 10
We do Mr President. The real Nigerians have faith in your administration. We stand by you as long as you are doing the right things.
May God bless us all and may God the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by phemray(m): 7:13pm On Apr 10
Eriokanmi:
Which faith ? If you can't bring down the dollar rate below the 702 naira, where buhari left it, just drop it to the same amount. We can do without your givernment.

Naira got to 1,700 under your watch, it now dropped to about 1,200 and your ignorant followers were busy applauding you for improving on the same blunder that you committed, which had sent a lot of Nigerians to their early graves with millions sleeping in empty stomach, many Muslim faithfuls broke fast on empty stomach. It doesn't make sense

What I can't really understand is why people complains at everything in Nigeria rather than focus on a good governance.

You do well, complain. You no do well, complain. But always supporting the people that really caused the dollars to go up. Curruption in Nigeria is too much and only the people that complain are the ones not benefitting, once they belong, then they are quite, that is not good .
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Dittodat: 7:14pm On Apr 10
faceland:

You would be defending someone who's incompetence is self-evident for another 7 years. It's not like they are sharing some billions of naira with you. That is pathetic.

God, please may I die before I sell my soul for pennies.

So you are been paid to come and rant on NL on a daily basis since you and your likes are always assuming that people are getting paid to support a candidate of their choice.
You must be getting paid for your ranting.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Mitsurugi(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10
yarimo:
Nigerians are lucky and proud to have TINUBU as president

Oh f.ck off! Carrying over praise notes from Buhari's tenure, innit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by faceland: 7:22pm On Apr 10
Dittodat:

So you are been paid to come and rant on NL on a daily basis since you and your likes are always assuming that people are getting paid to support a candidate of their choice.
You must be getting paid for your ranting.

I said you are doing it for free when the people you are defending are stealing billions in months (ask them to pay you). You are disgracing your descendant while the failure is self-evidence (everybody can see the failure of the government). PATHETIC!

Tell them they are failing instead of telling them everything is alright.

2 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by israelmao(m): 7:23pm On Apr 10
Buhari preached the same faith till the day he left office.You yanked off fuel subsidy on your first day of stepping in office without well planned strategies on how to cushion its negative effects.Those who are hungry have no time spare for preaching.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by nedu666: 7:25pm On Apr 10
Tinubu met problems on ground rather than study the problems critically before taking decisions he took decisions which worsened the problems he met and now he is trying to solve the problems he created

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Elidrisy20: 7:25pm On Apr 10
I have nothing to say
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by broadman20: 7:27pm On Apr 10
Coolestguy2023:

So holding him accountable is via insult? You people have some issues

See this one,

Were you people laughing with Jonathan?

I don't know why Yorubas are foolish in reasoning?

You are the only people who will give people wickedness and expect love,

Na crase dey worry Una sincerely speaking.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by samomoli: 7:28pm On Apr 10
ooh ooh faith Evans . Every step you take, every move you make every single day, every single night people are hungry

2 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by lrdval: 7:30pm On Apr 10
THESE PEOPLE SUPPORTING THIS GOVERNMENT. DO YOU EVEN BREATH THIS SAME AIR THAT I BREATH ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ambale(m): 7:31pm On Apr 10
Baba you dey spoil all our childhood memories, street just dey up today wey flows suppose dey

Make life easier mahn and save us these bullshits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by bikefab(m): 7:33pm On Apr 10
Imagine telling people to have faith in a faithless government...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by AllenSpencer: 7:35pm On Apr 10
Jashub:
When a thief tells you to have faith in him, then he already assumes you're stupid and incapable of thinking

Damn!

You fvckin pained!
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by newoffer: 7:35pm On Apr 10
Abi na nepa bill wey wan reach house rent. Na only you and your household needs that faith.
Ogbodavies:
Faith wey inflation don kill....abi na d faith of attending school 4 years before d school was established... dis una presido suppose dey coach Chelsea fc...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ordeal In The Hands Of The Netherlands Police, By Osoufia / Fashola Commissions 72 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats / Nnamdi Kanu Slap His Mother Disturbing PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.