Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 (27368 Views)

Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 / Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 / Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by MN07: 11:57pm On Apr 16
kals4luv990:
I swear boss..noticed that immediately messi and neymar left,PSG reach semifinals?that dwarf was a curse

When you cry finish use Ronaldo Penaldo boxer take clean your eyes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by MrLibrarian(m): 12:00am On Apr 17
mywells:
No Messi no Barcelona, thus is clearly justified, PSG preek long and thick,see Bleep in side person house,mbape take am easy can't you see people are watch you.
grin
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by Morphinne: 12:02am On Apr 17
Anatolia:
When referees were busy favoring Barca, nobody claimed match fixing.
You sef notice am grin
I’m surprised to see them saying the ref favored Paris. I started wondering if it’s the same match I watched or a different one grin
The referee obviously favored Barca more but the fouls against Paris were just too big and glaring to ignore.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by MrLibrarian(m): 12:06am On Apr 17
pek:
I started hating Barcelona after that robbery at Stamford bridge then the match at Nou Camp when RVP was given a second red card. Tje favours Barcelona got from referees were too glaring
that's why they were nicknamed uefalona

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by MrLibrarian(m): 12:07am On Apr 17
Jokerman:
Bye bye to uefalona
I dey go troll Barca group on nairalandgrin

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by Morphinne: 12:11am On Apr 17
MrGerald:
You're a kid, if not the red card PSG won't do it, I'd get it right
PSG were obviously the better side even in the first leg. They were just being unlucky, lost too many chances and have unreliable back (goalkeeper inclusive)
They outplayed Barca in the first leg but Barca were more clinical in front of goal all thanks to Donnarumma

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by MrLibrarian(m): 12:11am On Apr 17
Almiron:
The dwarf's left foot only is greater than all your miserable generations, dead, alive and unborn grin grin
foot wey dey do wonders grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by Almiron: 12:23am On Apr 17
MrLibrarian:
foot wey dey do wonders grin
don't mind em penadogs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by Almiron: 12:24am On Apr 17
Morphinne:

PSG were obviously the better side even in the first leg. They were just being unlucky, lost too many chances and have unreliable back (goalkeeper inclusive)
They outplayed Barca in the first leg but Barca were more clinical in front of goal all thanks to Donnarumma
still doesn't invalidate his initial statement that if not for the red card, psg was already invincible after Barcelona's goal.
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by MrLibrarian(m): 12:29am On Apr 17
Almiron:
don't mind em penadogs
omo I really missed that guy in action. As an opponent the kind tension and HBP this guy de create when he controls the boy and heads to attack my heart dey vibrate.
I really miss him in European scene.
Na man city dey keep me now cos even being a united fan I love watching quality football and na Wetin Man City dey give me be that and I enjoy the 200 naira I pay to watch man city match as I'm entertained.
Omo as for Madrid match tomorrow they'll complete the cycle of all Spanish teams sent parking.
Man City remains the only team to stop Madrid's UCL dominance
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by mywells: 12:34am On Apr 17
PSG beat Barcelona in a pulsating manner.
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by Morphinne: 12:37am On Apr 17
Almiron:
still doesn't invalidate his initial statement that if not for the red card, psg was already invincible after Barcelona's goal.
I’m also telling you that even without the red card, Paris were the better team even in the first leg (perhaps you didn’t watch it) they were only being unlucky with goals and that’s how it’s always been even during their group stage fixes (their match against Newcastle is a notable example)
Ppl with apt football knowledge would easily see that they were playing better football than Barca, Barcelona were only better in front of goal. PSG had two woodworks in the first leg. In the game tonight, Fabian alone was supposed to score two goals and Dembele was supposed to get a brace too at least (it’s nobody’s fault that they lost too many chances tho)
Also, Donnarumma can be funny at times.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by saintmm(m): 3:17am On Apr 17
Congratulations to PSG

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by Ddonoflife(m): 3:35am On Apr 17
AllenSpencer:

Be a sportsman!

The red cards were valid
for xavi yes. Araujo no
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by MrGerald(m): 3:45am On Apr 17
Morphinne:

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by VinnyBaba: 5:25am On Apr 17
Icandream:

Did Juventus ever play semi final after Ronaldo left?

Well same thing with MESSI and Barca. 🤷

Since he left, they have never reached UCL Semi final.😒

Infact, they crashed out of the Group stage last season and went to Europa league.😌

That can NOT happen with a MESSI on the team. sad smiley

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by Amotolongbo(f): 5:59am On Apr 17
Beverlyjean:
They chased the leprechaun fraud away and they are back to playing semis ....
May God forgive you 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by Ewedegubbler: 6:08am On Apr 17
The referee fkd this game up. Smells like fixing. Gave red card for a fowl that’s not even a yellow card, refused to look at the VAR or rather the VAR refused to look at the merits and demerits.

Fraud

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by Gerard28: 6:29am On Apr 17
Beverlyjean:

No Messi and there's PSG doing well ... that fraud made them to get eliminated in round of 16 back to back... now he is gone , they are back on track.

Back on which track?

People who were lucky with that Red card. Can this PSG even play man city?

Una go just open mouth waaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by korm2me(m): 6:37am On Apr 17
Ewedegubbler:
The referee fkd this game up. Smells like fixing. Gave red card for a fowl that’s not even a yellow card, refused to look at the VAR or rather the VAR refused to look at the merits and demerits.

Fraud
He was the last man and obviously dragged the attacker. Why hold an attacking player from behind when he is the last man. That was definitely a red

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by Ewedegubbler: 6:43am On Apr 17
korm2me:

He was the last man and obviously dragged the attacker. Why hold an attacking player from behind when he is the last man. That was definitely a red

It was a very soft touch. The fall was more or less an afterthought.
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by pquaver(m): 6:44am On Apr 17
ZombieDetective:

🤫 shhh

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdGhV2DgOZk&pp=ygUUYmFyY2Vsb25hIHZzIHBzZyA2LTE%3D[/url]

So did Barcelona also at home and away.. Barca too was robbed in same match by ovredo..
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by Gerard28: 7:15am On Apr 17
Beverlyjean:
They chased the leprechaun fraud away and they are back to playing semis ....

The same way that Fraud couldn't give Juventus the UCL and was chased away
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by Ezmans: 7:50am On Apr 17
MrGerald:
You're a kid, if not the red card PSG won't do it, I'd get it right
is red card part of the game or not?
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by MrBroke(m): 8:04am On Apr 17
Beverlyjean:

Another fake cup that was fixed for him , just like some UCL titles he won

Some of ona only the way ona dey talk e dey show how dull and poor ona reasoning dey. Tufiakwa.
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by Stayingalive: 8:26am On Apr 17
Ewedegubbler:

Fraud
De speak English. You attack person wey wan go score. Which color of card you dey find again?

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by sukar886: 8:47am On Apr 17
Arsenal will shock the world today, they will qualify
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by Kukutenla: 8:49am On Apr 17
Ewedegubbler:

Fraud
That's a straight red. You simply don't know the game

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by Morphinne: 8:56am On Apr 17
Ewedegubbler:

It was a very soft touch. The fall was more or less an afterthought.
Was there a contact or not and what does the rule say about stoping a scoring chance? Araujo should have known better. Was the touch and sacrifice worth it?
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by Johncarlo07: 9:13am On Apr 17
Reloadedisraelp:
we told them this but Dy refuse to listen.... only threat in Spain is Madrid n they'll regret meeting mancity tommorow grin

U told u? Until d Red card,we were d beta Syd. Afta d Red card, d ref made sure he completed d job he was paid for.
If nt for dose issues, Barca wit dose small boys would av disgraced d PSG team. D PSG team is vry vry ordinary.
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by iampeterben(m): 9:28am On Apr 17
Madrid is taking out Man City tonight.
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by kals4luv990(m): 9:32am On Apr 17
Almiron:
The dwarf's left foot only is greater than all your miserable generations, dead, alive and unborn grin grin
Yeah na normal thing though I can pay for your dad's services ✌🏾

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chelsea Re-sign Drogba / Southampton Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 6th October 2019 / Southampton Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 5th April 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.