Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 (27363 Views)

Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 / Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 / Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by kals4luv990(m): 9:33am On Apr 17
MN07:

When you cry finish use Ronaldo Penaldo boxer take clean your eyes
apart from worldcup show me what your dwarf sheep have that is of relevance after leaving barca
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by luskysylver(m): 9:33am On Apr 17
each time i remember chelsea vs barca in 2009 champions league semi-final i always feel happy when barca feels they are robbed. They were the greatest robbers on the continent for decades and it will continue to hunt them till eternity.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by kals4luv990(m): 9:34am On Apr 17
GreatVocalist:

Someone that has 4 UCL titles, a curse? Wetin dey worry you na?
na immunity to failures dey worry me and your dwarf sheep stinks of failure..na now we know say Barca b dey cover am
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by kals4luv990(m): 9:36am On Apr 17
osazsky:
still better than u
Dnt be too sure,Remember I and my papa get money and I can pay your Dad for 1year
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by kals4luv990(m): 9:37am On Apr 17
goslowgoslow:

I don't normally respond to hate filled comments like this. All the games there were favoured by official, children full this NL.
you neva suppose retire by now? Eeh Elder
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by kals4luv990(m): 9:37am On Apr 17
osazsky:
if u are not good will referees favour u..back then I was so good in my secondary sch days and got favour from my teachers
wer has it gotten you?
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by haffaze777(m): 9:55am On Apr 17
osazsky:
it has to be asssanal..no EPL in 20yrs..no ucl...no Europa cup..just Emirates cup littered all over their stadium

Oil dey your head
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by goslowgoslow(m): 10:16am On Apr 17
kals4luv990:
you neva suppose retire by now? Eeh Elder
Come retire me na.
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by GreatVocalist: 10:34am On Apr 17
kals4luv990:
na immunity to failures dey worry me and your dwarf sheep stinks of failure..na now we know say Barca b dey cover am
Na Barca cover am when he win Copa del rey and world cup abi? You actually dey immune to talent and achievements, na wetin dey worry you be that.
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:59am On Apr 17
wiseone28:
Na so Liverpool go murder Atalanta on Thursday

Abeg Na UCL matters we day welcome here
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:27am On Apr 17
wiseone28:

Kikikikikiki after 3-0
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by Jpblessed(m): 11:28am On Apr 17
wiseone28:
That will be a tall order, Liverpool lost the tie at home.
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by MN07: 2:40pm On Apr 17
kals4luv990:
apart from worldcup show me what your dwarf sheep have that is of relevance after leaving barca

You are a f**king m0r0n
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by kals4luv990(m): 4:59pm On Apr 17
MN07:

You are a f**king m0r0n
I said it that the only thing YOU messi fans have is the worldcup,without it you make lame arguments..if I had not said "apart from the worldcup" the bigger slowpoke for use am as argument on why messi better pass RONALDO..make your dwarf dey there,RONALDO is about to hit 1k goals🀣🀣 and them go think say na followers

Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by kals4luv990(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17
GreatVocalist:

Na Barca cover am when he win Copa del rey and world cup abi? You actually dey immune to talent and achievements, na wetin dey worry you be that.
no be Barca im use win am?..okay ever since xavi,iniesta and neymar left,he never won any trophy again and please thank Di Maria and Fifa for that worldcup trophy..Di Maria and fifa wer the men of the match
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by GreatVocalist: 8:49pm On Apr 17
kals4luv990:
no be Barca im use win am?..okay ever since xavi,iniesta and neymar left,he never won any trophy again and please thank Di Maria and Fifa for that worldcup trophy..Di Maria and fifa wer the men of the match
You are just a hater and a sentimentalist oga. This argument is baseless. Anyone who hates Messi or thinks he's not as good as the world claims, has a serious problem with the mind.
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by kals4luv990(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17
GreatVocalist:

You are just a hater and a sentimentalist oga. This argument is baseless. Anyone who hates Messi or thinks he's not as good as the world claims, has a serious problem with the mind.
But did I lie?🀣
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by GreatVocalist: 10:43pm On Apr 17
kals4luv990:
But did I lie?🀣
It's not a matter of whether you lied or not, it's a case of accepting the talent and ingenuity of Lionel Messi on the field. World cup, or UCL, or even goals, that's none of my business.

My point is Messi is a genius on the pitch, and no one comes so close to him, not even your Ronaldo. I mean no disrespect though.

One has to be unintelligent to think that what Messi does isn't special, and there's anyone greater than him in professional football.
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by kals4luv990(m): 7:49am On Apr 18
GreatVocalist:

It's not a matter of whether you lied or not, it's a case of accepting the talent and ingenuity of Lionel Messi on the field. World cup, or UCL, or even goals, that's none of my business.

My point is Messi is a genius on the pitch, and no one comes so close to him, not even your Ronaldo. I mean no disrespect though.

One has to be unintelligent to think that what Messi does isn't special, and there's anyone greater than him in professional football.
I never disrespected him or anything but they way you guys hype that guy..truth be told there is nothing der anymore,because how can a so called genius of soccer not replicate his form in the two easiest leagues on earth πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ yet fifa keeps giving him undeserved awards..he scored less than 30goals (that is almost palmer and haaland goal in a season) in 2seasons and he got a ballon d'or for doing nothing at the world up,only scoring penalties.what happened to haaland,Lewandowski, Mbappe..these guys did beta
Please dnt come here and say rubbish
I hope you remembered that the year modric won ballon d'or ronaldo was the highest goalscorer in the champions league, madrid won cause of his come bk goals yet it was given to modric

In summary..you just have no point
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by GreatVocalist: 9:56am On Apr 18
kals4luv990:
I never disrespected him or anything but they way you guys hype that guy..truth be told there is nothing der anymore,because how can a so called genius of soccer not replicate his form in the two easiest leagues on earth πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ yet fifa keeps giving him undeserved awards..he scored less than 30goals (that is almost palmer and haaland goal in a season) in 2seasons and he got a ballon d'or for doing nothing at the world up,only scoring penalties.what happened to haaland,Lewandowski, Mbappe..these guys did beta
Please dnt come here and say rubbish
I hope you remembered that the year modric won ballon d'or ronaldo was the highest goalscorer in the champions league, madrid won cause of his come bk goals yet it was given to modric

In summary..you just have no point
Like I said, I'm not interested in those statistics you're giving. All I know is that Messi is a brilliant player, and one that every player would want to have in his team.

I'm not a fan of goals. You can score goals all you want, but if you don't contribute to your team as much as you score goals, then you're not a complete player. Messi scores, assists, dribbles and makes a mess of the biggest defenders. That's a complete player to me.

That's my kind of player; skillful and crafty. Not all those yeye records you're mentioning. You're talking about Messi not performing well in the easiest leagues. In PSG, Messi had the likes of Neymar, Mbappe, Di Maria, and Icardi to team up with, and at his age, you expect him to be dragging the highest goal scorer in that team?

If you watch Messi closely, he's much after doing the good work and making fine assists. Scoring goals is just a plus to him, and he does that excellently well when he gets the chance. Bros, I can bet everything I have. If you ask most players who they would prefer to play with, over 80 percent of them would pick Messi. That speaks volumes.

If Ronaldo is your GOAT, no wahala. He's a great player too, but he's not on Messi's level. Mind you, I'm not a Barcelona fan. I don't have a sentimental likeness for Messi, I just love good football, and that's what he gives. I can't say the same for your GOAT.
Re: Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024 by Icandream: 8:42am On Apr 19
VinnyBaba:

Well same thing with MESSI and Barca. 🀷

Since he left, they have never reached UCL Semi final.πŸ˜’

Infact, they crashed out of the Group stage last season and went to Europa league.😌

That can NOT happen with a MESSI on the team. sad smiley

Before Messi left Barca how many semi finals did he play after the treble winning season?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs West Ham (0 - 1) On 30th November 2019 / Chelsea Re-sign Drogba / Southampton Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 6th October 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.