Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Agbados, Mikano And Revolutionnow Boys Flogged Into Line - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbados, Mikano And Revolutionnow Boys Flogged Into Line (998 Views)

RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbados, Mikano And Revolutionnow Boys Flogged Into Line by JagabanB: 10:56am On Apr 11
DMerciful:
So ots election time now?
What Obi is doing is for election, u folks are Iauding him for elections that's why the substandard nature of the borehole being exposed is paining u.
Re: Agbados, Mikano And Revolutionnow Boys Flogged Into Line by DMerciful(m): 10:57am On Apr 11
But election is 3yrs away! Wont they forget before election?
JagabanB:

What Obi is doing is for election, u folks are Iauding him for elections that's why the substandard nature of the borehole being exposed is paining u.
Re: Agbados, Mikano And Revolutionnow Boys Flogged Into Line by JagabanB: 10:57am On Apr 11
DMerciful:
Then why the misgovernance for the past 9yrs if you guys are not clueless?
Obi himself misgoverned for 8 years, today he's a messiah, is that not cluelessness?
Re: Agbados, Mikano And Revolutionnow Boys Flogged Into Line by DMerciful(m): 10:59am On Apr 11
Is this your defense to APC's satanic performance?
JagabanB:

Obi himself misgoverned for 8 years, today he's a messiah, is that not cluelessness?
Re: Agbados, Mikano And Revolutionnow Boys Flogged Into Line by JagabanB: 11:00am On Apr 11
DMerciful:
But election is 3yrs away! Wont they forget before election?
The north never forgets, they will see in 3 years that the substandard boreholes have all crashed.
If u want to insult the north, come out and do it plainly like u have been doing for ages.
Re: Agbados, Mikano And Revolutionnow Boys Flogged Into Line by JagabanB: 11:00am On Apr 11
DMerciful:
Is this your defense to APC's satanic performance?
Is this u absolving obi of his deadIy governance?

1 Like

Re: Agbados, Mikano And Revolutionnow Boys Flogged Into Line by DMerciful(m): 11:02am On Apr 11
Are you a northerner?
JagabanB:

The north never forgets, they will see in 3 years that the substandard boreholes have all crashed.
If u want to insult the north, come out and do it plainly like u have been doing for ages.
Re: Agbados, Mikano And Revolutionnow Boys Flogged Into Line by JagabanB: 11:37am On Apr 11
DMerciful:
Are you a northerner?
Does it change anything I have been saying?
Re: Agbados, Mikano And Revolutionnow Boys Flogged Into Line by Forkthiefnubu: 11:48am On Apr 11
garykoeman:

Most igbos hypocrisy stink to high heaven

U ended up sounding like a tribalist and a bigot like the desperate Pandora criminal.

Did Northerners ask him for borehole.

If peter obi were to be the gov of Lagos, there wouldn't have been any blue or red rail. He would have insisted that all people travel by road and bicycle.

Obi will end 2027 heart broken with the shocker he will receive.

You reinforced the vacuity of your arid mind and to sweeten it I made u angry , provincial belly crawling bug , scurry off and go into tribal abyss where u belong
Re: Agbados, Mikano And Revolutionnow Boys Flogged Into Line by specialmati(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11
garykoeman:
What makes him different from an average desperate politician.

So this nonsense is the new Nigeria obi is promising.

He should stop portraying Northerners as beggars.
grin grin grin grin grin grin what is this

Re: Agbados, Mikano And Revolutionnow Boys Flogged Into Line by garykoeman: 12:12pm On Apr 11
Forkthiefnubu:

You reinforced the vacuity of your arid mind and to sweeten it I made u angry , provincial belly crawling bug , scurry off and go into tribal abyss where u belong

grin grin grin ipob rest nobody send una papa.
Re: Agbados, Mikano And Revolutionnow Boys Flogged Into Line by garykoeman: 12:13pm On Apr 11
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin what is this

Truth is bitter.
Re: Agbados, Mikano And Revolutionnow Boys Flogged Into Line by DMerciful(m): 1:40pm On Apr 11
Yes it does! You're speaking as though you have authority to speak on behalf of Northerners
JagabanB:

Does it change anything I have been saying?
Re: Agbados, Mikano And Revolutionnow Boys Flogged Into Line by Forkthiefnubu: 5:15pm On Apr 11
garykoeman:

grin grin grin ipob rest nobody send una papa.
Yes proud IPOB and you are a disgraceful disgusting jiahdist
Re: Agbados, Mikano And Revolutionnow Boys Flogged Into Line by JagabanB: 8:55pm On Apr 11
DMerciful:
Yes it does! You're speaking as though you have authority to speak on behalf of Northerners
I have the to authority to speak on national matters, I have the authority to speak on the substandard boreholes donated to the north by someone touted to be a huge transformation agent.
And yes, I have authority to speak on behalf of northerners.
Re: Agbados, Mikano And Revolutionnow Boys Flogged Into Line by DMerciful(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11
Paper tiger
JagabanB:

I have the to authority to speak on national matters, I have the authority to speak on the substandard boreholes donated to the north by someone touted to be a huge transformation agent.
And yes, I have authority to speak on behalf of northerners.
Re: Agbados, Mikano And Revolutionnow Boys Flogged Into Line by JagabanB: 12:52pm On Apr 12
DMerciful:
Paper tiger
You just described yourself.
I like the fact that u know what you are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pat Utomi's Visibilty: My Concern / Don't You Think P.d.p Has Failed Us 8yrs No Light Then Who Can We Trust And Vote / Yar’adua Is Sick, So Also Nigeria: I Said So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.