Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Second, Scenes , Moral Lessons , Reviews , Social Media Management Training , Co - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Second, Scenes , Moral Lessons , Reviews , Social Media Management Training , Co (129 Views)

Media Accent Nigeria : Social Media Management... 10 Rules / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper / CBN Reviews Limits On Mobile Money Transaction, Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second, Scenes , Moral Lessons , Reviews , Social Media Management Training , Co by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:21pm On Apr 10
Proud to announce my second agency

South Africa 🇿🇦 🤗

Africa countries get ready for us 👏👏👏👏👏

Glory be to God
Re: Second, Scenes , Moral Lessons , Reviews , Social Media Management Training , Co by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:42am On Apr 11
Behind The Scenes

Watch & Subscribe
⬇️⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD6Dichp0HU?si=JkevqYvSeyloxuTR

Around 9:25am , on the 9th of April, I was working on the scheduling of a campaign for the client ( engagement and traffic ads )

Most importantly the cta is directly to her WhatsApp and the client 😊

Contact Digital Bimpe To To Be Your Ads Expert & Facilitator

Refer & Recommend Us To Someone Who Might Need Our Services

Digital Bimpe Is Available To Travel Down To Your Country Either For Digital Skills Training Or Digital Skills Services

Traveling & Accomodation Fee Also separate

#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: Second, Scenes , Moral Lessons , Reviews , Social Media Management Training , Co by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:10pm On Apr 11
https://www.facebook.com/share/b6ixdKJbkLQ9PoPE/?

Moral lesson to learn this week in regards to the nollywood event

Especially for people who don’t believe in God and the fact there is power in water and it’s not a place you go in without the direction from God

Some people are saying CPR but you have forgotten there is what we call Spiritual CPR

I will share a scripture with you as a religious school who have certificates in Lds Institute Of Religion even till present

Let’s go back to the Old Testament , I will like that when you read the Bible , read to understand do not read the Bible like a novel it will be a guide to direct your ways in the course of life

Exodus 14 : 11 - 31

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/ex/14?lang=eng

And they said unto Moses, Because there were no graves in Egypt, hast thou taken us away to die in the wilderness? wherefore hast thou dealt thus with us, to carry us forth out of Egypt?

12 Is not this the word that we did tell thee in Egypt, saying, Let us alone, that we may serve the Egyptians? For it had been better for us to serve the Egyptians, than that we should die in the wilderness.

13 And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.

14 The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

15 And the Lord said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:

16 But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.

17 And I, behold, I will harden the hearts of the Egyptians, and they shall follow them: and I will get me honour upon Pharaoh, and upon all his host, upon his chariots, and upon his horsemen.

18 And the Egyptians shall know that I am the Lord, when I have gotten me honour upon Pharaoh, upon his chariots, and upon his horsemen.

19 And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them:

20 And it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel; and it was a cloud and darkness to them, but it gave light by night to these: so that the one came not near the other all the night.

21 And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.

22 And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.

23 And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them to the midst of the sea, even all Pharaoh’s horses, his chariots, and his horsemen.

24 And it came to pass, that in the morning watch the Lord looked unto the host of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and of the cloud, and troubled the host of the Egyptians,

25 And took off their chariot wheels, that they drave them heavily: so that the Egyptians said, Let us flee from the face of Israel; for the Lord fighteth for them against the Egyptians.

26 And the Lord said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand over the sea, that the waters may come again upon the Egyptians, upon their chariots, and upon their horsemen.

27 And Moses stretched forth his hand over the sea, and the sea returned to his strength when the morning appeared; and the Egyptians fled against it; and the Lord overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea.

28 And the waters returned, and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them; there remained not so much as one of them.

29 But the children of Israel walked upon dry land in the midst of the sea; and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.

30 Thus the Lord saved Israel that day out of the hand of the Egyptians; and Israel saw the Egyptians dead upon the sea shore.

31 And Israel saw that great work which the Lord did upon the Egyptians: and the people feared the
Lord, and believed the Lord, and his servant Moses.

Now that you have read the scriptures what are the principles :

1 The people of Egypt were scared , it took Moses couples of days to confirm from God on the necessary steps he should take , and God told moses to trust in him and that he will protect them and they will not drown and told him procedures on how to go about the waters

Do you have a spiritual leader in your life that’s called by God to give you counsels from the lord , many of you do things , without seeking on the counsels of God and the gift of the Holy Spirit , yes money is good but the scripture also said that money is the root of all evils , ask God to direct you on jobs to accept or not , the same God that has provided jobs for you will never lead you astray.

Principles

- Be in tune with the holy spirit
- seek counsels from spiritual leaders and God
- pray without ceasing
- do not joke with spiritual things , prioritize spirituality over money

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe
Re: Second, Scenes , Moral Lessons , Reviews , Social Media Management Training , Co by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:29pm On Apr 11
https://www./2834348710172315/permalink/3662156447391533/?

Now let’s talk on the physical aspect now that we have discuss on the spiritual angle , I appreciate your perspective and agree we can have different , views as well but most importantly understand the highlight of what the writer is talking about.

This nollywood event is a moral lesson on treating people with kindness.

There are people who have this mindset that because they pay you money to do a certain jobs they have the right to treat you badly.

Which is very wrong , because you pay someone to do a job for you doesn’t mean you own them , this is to Ceo and founders who treat their staffs badly about time this is resolve.

Understand that your staffs can be someone brothers , sisters, nieces , nephews, cousins, wives or husbands and how would you feel if you heard that someone treated your relative badly ?

And the worst of it all , pay people what they truly deserve , we have use religion as an excuse for bad behavior you call yourself an Alfa or a pastor or a Christian or Muslim you are getting paid over millions and giving people that work for you peanuts like small chicken change that you as the Oga can spend it in a day , the worst of it some of the company who pay salary earners 9-5 will turn them to errand boys and girl.

And as for some people that are living fake life , you know that what you are earning is peanut and you come on social media to act like all is good and fine knowing fully well you are just managing.

I see people doing that useless trend that before and establish and you are looking for people to pay you better money when you know you are still hustling , you have not even gotten to Dangote level
Or otedola even big men and big women you can see them do those trends , in other words , reduce your fake life and hustle harder

May God bless our hustle to every hardworking youths and elders , e go pay one day

Re: Second, Scenes , Moral Lessons , Reviews , Social Media Management Training , Co by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:07pm On Apr 11
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/NTy664yaiAwn29oF/?

The review of the previous trainee that attended the Digital Bimpe Academy

I came across menu point kitchen design because he learnt blogging training and also he borrow courses of design in it , which I do tell people in regards to the training that there are borrow courses you can learn inside that’s a discount or plus and this training virtually is 25k for one month

Back to the story , so I told him he is consistent and he perfected his design and his review on the comment section which you can see , he stated I have a good teacher

Enrolling in the Digital Bimpe academy you will enjoy the training and be good at the skills

If you want to invest in paying for people to learn a skill for free , we have scholarships program with digital bimpe academy from 150k to 250k and above

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second, Scenes , Moral Lessons , Reviews , Social Media Management Training , Co by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:27am On Apr 12
Results Of Day One Training , Behind The Scenes Of Social Media Management Training

Watch & Subscribe ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz0No0UBosA?si=tpEszDHO04E8mB50

First link ⬇️

https://www.facebook.com/share/t5QwaYgMs6fspire/?

This as well , my opinion on this news

Second link ⬇️

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/gtUtwyBeqGcX5w5V/?mibextid=WC7FNe

Contact Digital Bimpe To Be Social Media Management Facilitator

#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second, Scenes , Moral Lessons , Reviews , Social Media Management Training , Co by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:47pm On Apr 12
https://www.facebook.com/share/UJxcKjNbbamhx4DY/?

*Awoof 💥🔥🔥🔥*

Get Instant Access to *330+ High Income Digital skills courses with videos that explained each course and how you can make money from it* In Partnership With Digital Bimpe & Real Estate Modupe

You can resell the courses as your own or you can also use it for your business or brand.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Aftermath Of The Flutterwave Scandal Where Do We Go From Here / Adenuga @71: Jack Of All Trades, Master Of All / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.