Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

How I Prayed For Financial Breakthroughs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Prayed For Financial Breakthroughs (55 Views)

This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" / See What This Boy Vomited As I Prayed For Him - PICS VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Prayed For Financial Breakthroughs by 4Toluilori(m): 12:47am On Apr 11
Acknowledge God’s Love.
At the beginning of your prayer, take time to remember that God is the ultimate provider and that all good things come from Him. Tell Him you know He wants to give you what you need, even if it will take time. God loves you and wants the best for you, the people you love, and all His creations.

Confess any wrongdoings that led you here.
Forgiveness is at the heart of Jesus’ guide to prayer. If you made any financial mistakes or decisions that led to your current situation, confess them to God and ask for His forgiveness near the beginning of your prayer for a financial miracle.

Tell God what you need to move forward.
In your prayer for a financial breakthrough, tell God your specific financial needs, whether you want to eliminate your debt, save up money, or feel content in times of financial struggle. Ask Him to provide for you and help you manage the resources He has given you according to His will.

* For example, if your debt is causing you to struggle financially, ask God to do whatever is part of His plan to resolve your outstanding debt so that you will no longer worry about it daily.

Declare God’s promises.
Use God’s teachings to ask for what you need to get through the day. If your financial struggles are getting in the way of developing your spiritual gifts, managing the resources He has given you, or your relationship with God, say this during your prayer.

* Try using this verse in financial prayers to declare the promise God made: “And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:19)

Ask for God's wisdom and guidance.
Finish the prayer by asking God to guide you in making wise financial decisions in the future and give you the wisdom to continue to manage your finances. Give thanks at the end, because you know He has heard your prayer and will do what is best for you.

Trust in God’s plan.
After you pray, look for what God would do in whatever situation befalls you next. Know that He will provide for your needs according to His perfect plan, have faith that God is good, and trust that He has your best interest in mind.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Bible School Homepage Is now officially Open / Weep Not: A Divine Command / Satan Cannot Stop You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.