Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote (21897 Views)

Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote / Naira Redesign Won't Reduce Inflation Or Strengthen Naira / Nigerian Economy Will Blossom, Says Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by Akamon(m): 7:23am On Apr 11
Air Peace disrupted flight Price, all Nigerians sang his praise and was commended across all tribes. Dangote refinery disrupted Price upon entry into the market, instead of celebrating Nigeria as now an oil product producing Nation and no longer an importing nation, a breakthrough for Africa, a section of Nigerians in their normal way tongue lashes him and the government, poured insult and their hatred.
The two feats are from sons of Nigerians, there both were made possible by the Nigerian Government and the benefits is for we all.
Yet, one is more loved because it's claimed to be their son, same hue and cry was heard when Landmark Lagos business was marked for demolition for a high feat Road construction, the Landmark became more important than the entire road project, tone of sectional hatred filled the Air.
Peter Obi constructed borehole that recieved critism across the country but yet it was all applause from them, they mobilized and poured same insult on Desmond Elliot's project.
Where are we going, what message are we passing to our children. While growing up,
I heard of this bad blood and now I am grown and witnessing this continuous daily hatred spill from a section against the other sections is disappointing . Yet daily cry of been desliked despite the first to draw blood against the other.
There's no achievement from anyone from the other section of this country that is worthy of praise to this same set of person's, whether old or Young.
If Dangote would have been their son, the narrative would have been a song praise for him for a feat worthy to be praised and no complaints about the price.
Dangote should be commended first for the feat, he has put us on the Map of a producing nation.
In all, for every $100 dollar made by Dangote, $35 belongs to Nigerians through the government. It's and all round win. The Price will later come down.
Singaporeans will always advice that for a nation to grow like they did all difference's in religion, ethnicity and others must be set aside and focus on development.

2 Likes

Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:24am On Apr 11
morgstreme:

You complain too much even when you don't have your facts right..

Mr "Doom and Gloom",tuck in your nonsense economic numbers cause they are ALL wrong .

Folks like you never do well in life because of your Energy in your soul..it's too negative...it's in tatters,hence your personal results..

Also,.....

Only Band A customers had that level of exponential increase in their tarriff regime..

Others was infinitesimal..

And folks like you fit dey band D or even E,still dey talk nonsense dey complain..
dat agbado u are eating will soon finish, Jez keep showing ur animalistic behavior!
Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:25am On Apr 11
morgstreme:

My comment exposes your ignorance and lack of general exposure in this your puny life .

Run along and go watch Nickelodeon or cartoon network..
it's a pity u work 4 ppl dat hav turned u & ur generations to beggers!

u are sick!

Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by MaziObinnaokija: 7:28am On Apr 11
grin they offspring of 8,sorrow,storm, failure, misfortune. Nothing goods can come out from those worthless people..Allow them to cry their cry
richiemcgold:
Dangote says we're on the right track; he is the richest man and number one indigenous investor in Nigeria.

... but there are some godforsaken people on this nairaland who always think and wish Nigeria is doomed. They don't invest anything into the economy, they are lazy and ignorant, they are liability and they are number one enemies of progress. The only thing they know how to do is to always speak evil of Nigeria. Such people can never achieve any good in life.

It isn't a curse; it's a reality.
Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by richeeyo(m): 7:30am On Apr 11
SadiqBabaSani:
Tinubu and his friends now determine when Nigerians shud breathe
God no just give u sense
Y
This basically simply economics
Children of hate
Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by morgstreme: 7:31am On Apr 11
MichaelSokoto:

it's a pity u work 4 ppl dat hav turned u & ur generations to beggers!

u are sick!

Poor folks like you always ruminating about poverty/finances and the cycle goes from one generation to the next in your family lineage..

You are so scared stiff about being labeled as poor or a beggar when it is who you are .

That level of inferiority complex that shows up and makes you want to defend your miserable life even when no one touches in the subject of your financesin part of your programming...It's in you..

It's your level...

Ask yourself..

Have you EVER seen a Bill Gates, Dangote,Mark Zuckerberg,Warren Buffett,the Vanderbilts,The Waltons, talk about money or for them to say they have got this or that?Or say to the other,you are poor,I own this and that,I work here and there,you have nothing,I am better than you etc

Young man,EMANCIPATE yourself from your mental poverty paralysis..

1 Like

Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by morgstreme: 7:37am On Apr 11
MichaelSokoto:

dat agbado u are eating will soon finish, Jez keep showing ur animalistic behavior!

Whatever I am eating,I have been eating all my life .and will continue till my last days..

1 Like

Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:37am On Apr 11
morgstreme:

Poor folks like you always ruminating about poverty/finances and the cycle goes from one generation to the next in your family lineage..

You are so scared stiff about being labeled as poor or a beggar when it is who you are .

That level of inferiority complex that shows up and makes you want to defend your miserable life even when no one touches in the subject of your financesin part of your programming...It's in you..

It's your level...

Ask yourself..

Have you EVER seen a Bill Gates, Dangote,Mark Zuckerberg,Warren Buffett,the Vanderbilts,The Waltons, talk about money or for them to say they have got this or that?

Young man,RMANCIPATE yourself from your mental poverty paralysis..
dis is wat makes u a very stupid pesin.

if u are rich & u make dis stupid statements, u are simply a rich man physically wit stupidity & poverty mentality... real rich folks don't reason like d idiot u are!

1 Like

Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by morgstreme: 7:37am On Apr 11
MichaelSokoto:

Another "face me, I face you" pickin..

Another peasant Miscreant spews the usual..
Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by morgstreme: 7:39am On Apr 11
MichaelSokoto:

ur comment is incoherent!

Pls go find something better to do.
Empty Barrel..

Go and buy plenty beans and consume...

Beans helps with brain development..

1 Like

Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:39am On Apr 11
morgstreme:

Whatever I am eating,I have been eating all my life .and will continue till my last days..

Don't be deceived dat u are rich or well to do, wen u reason dis way, u are simply exhibiting poverty mentality.

I pray u understand dat u are a very foolish pesin!
Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:41am On Apr 11
morgstreme:

Empty Barrel..

Go and buy plenty beans and consume...

Beans helps with brain development..
Oh, u are showing ur Tru status!

Pls stop pretending u are ok or well to do, u are jez bn Stoopid for bn a slave to ur captors.

Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by MomohMrMoore: 7:42am On Apr 11
Imagine this chalatans. Selling diesel from his refinery at 1,200, thats more than the refineries outside. Nigerians just lucky that there is no shipping cost and clearing cost, but this country from the 'factory' is higher that overseas refineries.
Nigerians should wake up.
Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by morgstreme: 7:42am On Apr 11
MichaelSokoto:

Don't be deceived dat u are rich or well to do, wen u reason dis way, u are simply exhibiting poverty mentality.

I pray u understand dat u are a very foolish pesin!

You are doomed already..

The energy you emanate has kept you where you are in life..

I am a wealthy family man..

I was a rich kid or boy ..

Wealth is a habit...so is poverty and most social vices in life..and can be taught as an inheritance or through mentorship..

But you can't get it. .if you do,you won't be where you are now...
Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:42am On Apr 11
morgstreme:

Another "face me, I face you" pickin..

Another peasant Miscreant spews the usual..
u are just stupid!
Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:44am On Apr 11
morgstreme:

You are doomed already..

The energy you emanate has kept you where you are in life..

I am a wealthy family man..

I was a rich kid or boy ..

Wealth is a habit...so is poverty and most social vices in life..

But you can't get it. .if you do,you won't be where you are now...
dat is why u are very stupid!

u think u are rich but u are actually poor because u reek of poverty mentality...

u are never rich dat way, u are just a fool wit his bags of money!
Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by bdon123(m): 7:44am On Apr 11
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Falling-diesel-pump-price'll-reduce-inflation-says-Dangote
Oga where os d petrol u said was ready a year ago

1 Like

Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by morgstreme: 7:45am On Apr 11
MichaelSokoto:

I am just stupid!...just like my late illiterate peasant wretched urchin of a father

Obviously!
Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by Calitoscassius(m): 7:45am On Apr 11
richiemcgold:
Dangote says we're on the right track; he is the richest man and number one indigenous investor in Nigeria.

... but there are some godforsaken people on this nairaland who always think and wish Nigeria is doomed. They don't invest anything into the economy, they are lazy and ignorant, they are liability and they are number one enemies of progress. The only thing they know how to do is to always speak evil of Nigeria. Such people can never achieve any good in life.

What a complete morronic comment. grin grin grin

The masses should accept this mediocre corrupt looting government i guess and not criticise them?

If you don't like like it go to court! grin Tifnubu is a drog lord and he is clueless, he shoulda stuck with his drog dealing.

As i said, go to court!

1 Like

Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:45am On Apr 11
morgstreme:

Obviously!

I c ur desperation!

Foolish rich man wit poverty mentality!
cool
Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by morgstreme: 7:47am On Apr 11
MichaelSokoto:

dis is wat makes u a very stupid pesin.

if u are rich & u make dis stupid statements, u are simply a rich man physically wit stupidity & poverty mentality... real rich folks don't reason like d idiot u are!

I am sorry for you... really I am..
Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by hslbroker2(m): 7:47am On Apr 11
richiemcgold:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by Kusu12: 7:50am On Apr 11
SadiqBabaSani:
Tinubu and his friends now determine when Nigerians shud breathe
This is beyond your comprehension, it's better you stick with your wailing profession.
Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:50am On Apr 11
morgstreme:

I am sorry for you... really I am..
I didn't lie to u...

if actually u think u are rich, Jez knw dat u are not!

Maybe wen u start putting on human face & doing away wit ur poverty mentality then ppl can actually acknowledge ur status.

But u are too stupid to realize dis.
Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by Calitoscassius(m): 7:51am On Apr 11
Dangote is a money grabbing tiff!
Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by Kusu12: 7:53am On Apr 11
Nawa4nl:
That refinery was built with the Nigerian money, it does not belong to dangote
While Air Peace was not built with amnesty money looted under Jonathan?
Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by Menclothing1: 7:54am On Apr 11
Nawa4nl:
That refinery was built with the Nigerian money, it does not belong to dangote
Who told you this lie ? Like saying Air peace was built with Nigeria money because aviation ministry have 10 percent stake
Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by Harddiskng(m): 7:56am On Apr 11
CodeTemplar:
Will Nigerians cooperate?

Everyone got diesel when dollar was N1900.

I just want a situation that we make everyone realize the problem of Nigeria is Nigerians themselves.

The core of inflation in the country is as a result of individual greed.

1 Like

Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by Menclothing1: 7:57am On Apr 11
MomohMrMoore:
Imagine this chalatans. Selling diesel from his refinery at 1,200, thats more than the refineries outside. Nigerians just lucky that there is no shipping cost and clearing cost, but this country from the 'factory' is higher that overseas refineries.
Nigerians should wake up.
Build your own and sell at your own price a new refinery that he borrowed several money bought crude at international market
You want him to be doing freebie the way you all kill 4 Nigerians refineries
License was given to 25 people ask the rest to deliver their refineries and sell Diseal at 200 naira

You think business is about pity but market realities

2 Likes

Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by israelmao(m): 8:02am On Apr 11
Dangote is a businessman he has borrowed to put up the refinery with the timeline for loan payment.

1 Like

Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by busahmbab: 8:02am On Apr 11
[Aamin
quote author=Bfly post=129376153]God Bless Nigeria beyond our expectations.[/quote]
Re: Falling Diesel Pump Price’ll Reduce Inflation, Says Dangote by Segxydube: 8:03am On Apr 11
richiemcgold:

Lol... Dangote says we are on track?

Will he ever say we are not on track? That uselesa man is part of the problem of nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote, 6 Foreign Coys To Begin Gold, Coal Mining / Olawunmi Otedola Celebrates Her Birthday In Style / Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.