Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,078 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Nigerians Criticise FG Over Public Holiday Extension - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Criticise FG Over Public Holiday Extension (29169 Views)

Auto Makers Criticise FG As More Firms Shut Multi-Billion Naira Plants / Nigerians Criticise Garba Shehu For Addressing Jonathan As "President" / Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Criticise FG Over Public Holiday Extension by tanigororo: 3:56pm On Apr 12
NothingDoMe:
It's been happening over the years. We sleep and rest too much in Nigeria. No nation progresses when EVERYONE goes to sleep at night.

Work has to continue in the night. This is how countries grow. But Nigeria no. Sleep and many public holidays. Oil money dey. Nonsense.
Is it about working or about efficiency and productivity.
Re: Nigerians Criticise FG Over Public Holiday Extension by stuffs2002: 9:20pm On Apr 12
gerrardomendes:

What's your point?

His point was that Muslim haters are the ones complaining.
Re: Nigerians Criticise FG Over Public Holiday Extension by stuffs2002: 9:22pm On Apr 12
SAMBARRY:
The holidays are too much and getting unnecessary.i mean it'll have been fun if the economy was ok but how do you enjoy the numerous public holidays when inflation and food prices are lipsrsealed

But then we're still grateful to God regardless

Anti Islamic terrorists are foaming at thw mouth.

Even Peter Obi, Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu put together cant do anything about it
Re: Nigerians Criticise FG Over Public Holiday Extension by stuffs2002: 9:24pm On Apr 12
joinpreneur:
While holidays might not be bad sometimes, but the moment it's getting more than expected, that's a no no

If you're in Akure, I want to urge you to attend a program, Word & Prayer Conference on April 19th - 20th... @ Christ Possibility Church, Phase 1, Adedeji Estate, Akure, Ondo State.

Free food & Transport available.

Call/Whatsapp: 090-37-85-680-6 or 08-166-394-129

Anti-Islamic terrorist bigot sef dey talk. Hating Muslims will not put food on your table.
Re: Nigerians Criticise FG Over Public Holiday Extension by stuffs2002: 9:25pm On Apr 12
Alexanderobi:

Lolzzzz. I have tried both spiritual and physical means to understand the guy, yet no way. I will have to take this to my English gurus and professors.

It is not expected to Muslim haters like you to I dertans him
Re: Nigerians Criticise FG Over Public Holiday Extension by stuffs2002: 9:27pm On Apr 12
Johncables402:
Islamic terrorists and laziness . Stupid holidays that kill the earnings of business men.

DIS Anti-Islamic terrorist are crying because Muslims are enjoying holidays grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Criticise FG Over Public Holiday Extension by stuffs2002: 9:30pm On Apr 12
FuckYeyeMods:
Hypocrites..
Come out and say what is actually called..!
If 27th December should be declared additional holiday, none of them would come out to say a word.
Your mentor have already declared a religious war.... let see how many the war is going to consume.
Stupid people.

GBAM!!!!!!

You have said the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Those complaining are complaining because it is a holiday for Muslims. They are just like the Pandora criminal called Obi who declared a religious war on Muslims just because of elections. Same Obi was deporting Muslims out of Anambra while he was governor.
Re: Nigerians Criticise FG Over Public Holiday Extension by stuffs2002: 10:26pm On Apr 12
NothingDoMe:
It's been happening over the years. We sleep and rest too much in Nigeria. No nation progresses when EVERYONE goes to sleep at night.

Work has to continue in the night. This is how countries grow. But Nigeria no. Sleep and many public holidays. Oil money dey. Nonsense.

Nobody stoped all of you anti-Islamic clowns from going to work on public days.

Your own na small case because Even the pandora criminal called Obi declared a religiois war on Muslims yet God diagraced in the elections.
Re: Nigerians Criticise FG Over Public Holiday Extension by Johncables402: 4:34am On Apr 13
stuffs2002:

DIS Anti-Islamic terrorist are crying because Muslims are enjoying holidays grin

Lazy fools . No wonder hunger is killing you people for generations
Re: Nigerians Criticise FG Over Public Holiday Extension by SAMBARRY: 7:54am On Apr 13
stuffs2002:

Anti Islamic terrorists are foaming at thw mouth.

Even Peter Obi, Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu put together cant do anything about it
oga fuc# off.stop playing religious card over lousiness

However I don't particularly blame you,when people bereft of intelligence and character are the ones making decisions on behalf of reasonable people,it gives overly religious louts like you the liver to talk
Re: Nigerians Criticise FG Over Public Holiday Extension by stuffs2002: 2:32pm On Apr 13
Johncables402:

Lazy fools . No wonder hunger is killing you people for generations

You, Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu can cry your eyes out for all we care. grin

As E dey pain you, E dey sweet us
As E dey sweet us, E dey pain you 😀

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) / Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.