Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Taking A Loan For A Business. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Taking A Loan For A Business. (235 Views)

How To Access Jumia Loan For Your Business Expansion / Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan / Do You Need A Loan? Get In Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taking A Loan For A Business. by mediclife1987(m): 6:53am On Apr 11
I'm confused on what to do with a loan I want to take from UBA for a business.

I'm a medical doctor by profession an currently doing my residency training in Lagos.

I'm entitled to an average of #5-10million loan which I can pay over 60months.

Was initially thinking of opening a bar pub, as Nigerians I know love enjoyment more than their health, but was advised against it by even a bar man, and told to open a pharmacy instead.

Now pharmacist are telling me to bring 1M for their annual license and would still have to pay a pharmacist their salary separately for about 180k/month. Calculating this a year would average an expenditure of 3M per year. Shey money never finish so?

I'll have opened a clinic instead and employ a pharmacist to be working there, while paying only salary, but my busy work schedule won't allow me.

There's also the hurdle of trying to change my name on my expired ECOWAS passport due to an error made while in the North, to enable me apply for the loan, with stringent measures involved.

Just confused right now. undecided
Re: Taking A Loan For A Business. by Zwooks: 7:12am On Apr 11
Come and partner in farming.
Re: Taking A Loan For A Business. by ibechris(m): 7:31am On Apr 11
Pls,don't collect a loan to start a business if u are not strong mentally.

There are other exemptions to this...in 2022 December,a doctor friend of mine got the sum of 5million and started his own hospital,today he has started another branch.

After I sat with him,I realised this guy was mentally strong and could do more with money and being an ambitious guy who has worked in various capacities in the country.

According to him,he makes 2.5 to 3million monthly.
Re: Taking A Loan For A Business. by ibechris(m): 7:35am On Apr 11
Zwooks:
Come and partner in farming.

U this guy,u don't know how to look for partners at all.

I dey pity u always.

2 Likes

Re: Taking A Loan For A Business. by Zwooks: 7:37am On Apr 11
ibechris:

U this guy,u don't know how to look for partners at all.

I dey pity u always.

Ibechris, first i am a thief. Now, i dont know how to look for partners. Why not leave me alone and focus on your own life ?
Re: Taking A Loan For A Business. by ibechris(m): 7:40am On Apr 11
Zwooks:

Ibechris, first i am a thief. Now, i dont know how to look for partners. Why not leave me alone and focus on your own life ?

U know how i reported ur first moniker here and u were banned...I will do it again if u are not careful.

U have always been a thief,the guys working for u have complained to nairaland how u refused to pay them and many more alike.

Did u deny any those allegations?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking A Loan For A Business. by Zwooks: 7:44am On Apr 11
ibechris:

U know how reported ur first moniker here and u were banned...I will do it again if u are not careful.

U have always been a thief,the guys working for u have complained to nairaland how u refused to pay them and many more alike.

Did u deny of any those allegations?

You are extremely stvpid

1 Like

Re: Taking A Loan For A Business. by ibechris(m): 8:00am On Apr 11
Zwooks:

You are extremely stvpid

Defend yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taking A Loan For A Business. by Zwooks: 8:05am On Apr 11
ibechris:

Defend yourself.

You are a useless human being. If you have reached a level of financial prowess does bot mean abyone is subject to you. You nuisance. I have better use of my time

2 Likes

Re: Taking A Loan For A Business. by mediclife1987(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11
ibechris:
Pls,don't collect a loan to start a business if u are not strong mentally.

There are other exemptions to this...in 2022 December,a doctor friend of mine got the sum of 5million and started his own hospital,today he has started another branch.

After I sat with him,I realised this guy was mentally strong and could do more with money and being an ambitious guy who has worked in various capacities in the country.

According to him,he makes 2.5 to 3million monthly.

Can you please link me up with your doctor friend for motivation.

I've been working for the government as a doctor for 12yrs and still got nothing to show for it, cos I depend on salary alone.

Infact I'm even indebted sef, cos I live from hand to mouth.

I want to believe investing in a business would drag me out of poverty, and make me buoyant and stay afloat financially.

Kindly link me up with your friend to help me please.

I'll send you a message now, and also follow you afterwards.

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking A Loan For A Business. by ibechris(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11
U will be the first person I am accepting on this forum because, I like guys who are determined to move ahead in what they do.

I will connect u to him.

mediclife1987:

I've been working for the government as a doctor for 12yrs and still got nothing to show for it, cos I depend on salary alone.

I want to believe investing in a business would drag me out of poverty, and make me buoyant and stay afloat financially.

Thank you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Taking A Loan For A Business. by nedekid: 5:51am On Apr 12
Zwooks:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Taking A Loan For A Business. by nedekid: 5:53am On Apr 12
mediclife1987:

Thank you
You don't like the japa route to success? Dokitas earn crazy "ablod".
Re: Taking A Loan For A Business. by mediclife1987(m): 5:06pm On Apr 12
nedekid:

You don't like the japa route to success? Dokitas earn crazy "ablod".

That's my Plan A actually, but it's time and capital intensive, which is why I don't want to joke with my Plan B in case the former fails...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The 3rd Mainland Courts / Iinvest In The New Lagos : Amen Estates 2 , Ibeju Lekki . / Site Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.